Misunderstanding

The view of a beast

---------------------------------------POV Luhan---------------------------------------

Me and Luhan saw Baek storming out of the cell....was he crying......what the happened between the two? I turned to Chanyeol, only to see that he was as shocked as me. I looked at Sehun while pointing Chanyeol. He nodded, signaling that he understood. I watched as he made his way to Chanyeol to be sure that he understood me well. He started asking insensitive questions like : "What did you do, did you say that he was a freak like you?" or "Are you going to talk to him ever again?" and many other...some of them were even worse! Seriously, how spoiled can he get? That will make one more reason to hate Oh Sehun! I glared at him and turned around so that I could catch up with Baekhyun.

 

I saw him running at full speed, it was impossible for me to catch up with him in human form. I decided to transform. I got on my all fours and let out the beast inside me. Before I knew it, I was running towards him..I hate transforming because I feel very uncomfortable...maybe it's because I can't talk in this form..Anyway, right before I caught him, I turned back into a human. But the guy I was chasing suddenly decided to stop. As a result, I fell right on him. That is when Sehun and Chanyeol arrived.....of course....

 

-----------------------------POV Sehun-----------------------------

I finally calmed Chanyeol down and stopped asking questions after Luhan gave me the stop-asking-insentitive-questions-or-die look...I will admit that he scares the out of me when he is mad...I looked at Luhan and saw him transform..damn he was y even in beast form...Ok, we are missing the point here.

 

-Come Oh Sehun! I think i know were they went..I know a shortcut to go there.

 

-Ok elf man!

 

So I followed him and we passed by what seemed like a hidden passage. It's was really difficult to circulate, but we still arrived...

 

-Well I see that you aren't as stupid as you seem elf man.

 

-EH! If someone looks stupid, that would be you! With you're rainbow hair, we could think of you as a clown!

 

After several seconds, we started laughing at our silliness. I guess that not everyone is as bad Luhan...well I don't know if he is mean with everyone or just with me but whatever....When we turned the corner, my heart stopped...

 

-Ahhhhhh, it's hurts Luhan! ,cried Baekhyun

 

What the hell happened here???? Luhan was laying on Baek while his face were a few centimeters away from Baek's lips. I saw that Luhan was blushing when he suddenly turned the other way....I looked at Chanyeol and saw that the happy face was replaced with an extremely desperate and hurt expression...That is when I finally understood...

 

He was head over heels for Baekhyun....

 

-I-i-it's n-n-not w-w-what you think... , started to explain Luhan when suddenly Baekhyun cut him off

 

-But we don't know what they were thinking. Maybe they finally discovered our secret. There is no problem right my Lulu?

 

Baek's words stabbed me right in the heart...Now that was too much! I took Luhan's hand and pulled him in a breathtaking embrace while throwing daggers at Baekhyun. I understood that Luhan doesn't like me, but that doesn't stop me from being extremely jealous.

 

I suddenly recalled that Chanyeol was still there. I looked in his direction and saw that he was wearing the same expression while tears were starting to spill from his eyes...

 

On the other side, Baek was looking at his companion with victorious eyes. What the hell, he made his best friend cry and he is extremely happy? God this kid has some kind of problen....how doesn't he get that Chanyeol likes...no LOVES him?

 

They both left, in different directions, after several minutes...

 

--------------------------------------POV Luhan-------------------------------------

After Baekyeol left, Sehun was still hugging me...I wonder what was up with the sudden change of mood...I couldn't ask any questions because the intercom called us.

 

-Three of the noble families are missing! I repeat, we are missing Oh Sehun, Xi Luhan and Park Chanyeol. Please care to come to the cell immediately! Thank you.

 

-Ok let's go Lulu!

 

He realised me from his embrace but took my hand and pulled me towards the cell....wait....did he just call me Lulu? Was he jealous of Baekhyun? Was that the reason for his sudden mood swing?

 

------------------------------------POV Chanyeol-----------------------------------

After I left Hunhan's vision, I ran to the nearest bathroom. I washed my face and tried to hide my red eyes...whu did he do that? why did he look so happy when I started crying? Does he hate me now? Does he love Luhan? I knew that Baekky thought of me as a friend but I didn't think that Luhan was his type...I didn't even think that he was gay!

 

After calming down, I headed towards the cell......wait....where was it already.....I looked everywhere desperately trying to find someone or even something to show me where to go...C'mon! This can't be happening!

 

-Hey there buddy! Are you lost?

 

I turned around and saw two guys holding hands. Who were they?

 

-Hey he asked you a question! You could at least answer M. Noble!

 

-Euh...I'm sorry! I am lost..wait how did you know that I was from the nobles?

 

-Well, I never saw you before and they just called the nobles on the intercom. So I thought that you were one of them because all the others are already there and....well, I was right.

 

Wow, damn this one is smart!

 

-Haha, I'm Park Chanyeol! Nice to meet you!

 

Well I must be stupid to give my name to a stranger, but I don't know why, I feel like I can trust him...as for the other one, that is another story....

 

-Well hello! I'm Park Jimin and he is my partner, Jeon Jungkook! We are in our second year!

 

They are older that me...well they sure do look yonger...

 

-Do you want us to show you the way to the cell..it's on our way anyway!

 

-Well....if it's on your way then I won't decline!

 

I looked at Jungkook and saw that he was glaring at me...what did I do?

 

-Okie~! Let's go! Jungie come on!

 

Jungie? What is exactly the relationn between these two....

 

We talked about many thing while walking. Like I was suspecting, Jungkook and Jimin were dating....not that I mind, hell I'm gay too. I just hope that me and Baek would look like that some day. He also explained that Jungkook became easily jealous. Like I didn't see that before...

 

We finally arrived and I thanked both of them before walking inside the room. I e last time and saw them walking away while holding hands. They were so cute together!

 

I sat down in front of my partner and I could have sworn that I saw some jealousy in his eyes. I just shrugged it off.....

 

----------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 3--------------------------------------------

Hey hey! I know, I know! I'm sorry I didn't update...anyway here you go, some Baekyeol drama and Hunhan fluff. Hope you liked the update. All the comments, likes and subscriptions are really appreciated ^^! Have a good day or night! Saranghae!