Catastrophe

The view of a beast

-------------------------------POV Luhan------------------------------

-Hello everyone and welcome to the popular scholl EXO! I am the director, M. Taemin. Like every year, we team up every 16 years old student so they can pass the final exam. But this year you will stay here for 2 more months so that you can learn to know your partner better! Can Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan come in front so we can team them up first.

 

Rahhh! Why me?!? Why do I have to be a member of the noble family Xi. Why couldn't I be a vampire or a werewolf??

 

All the nobles came in front...

 

-As you all know, the teams are created regarding the forces of each...so for the first time in 10 years, the lion and wolf will be together! 

 

WHAT? I was petrified! ME WITH SEHUN? NO WAY IN HELL! Are you serious! I looked at Sehun and saw that he was smiling. Stupid show-off!

 

Like was said in the rules, he took my hand to show that now we were a team..i glared at him. The Baekyeol did the same...i was so jealous that Baek and Chan were so happy to be together! Why was I the one with Sehun! 

 

Sehun shook my hand and smiled at me. He was right...I should at least smile to show that I was happy and pround to be a member of the noble family...Everyone was clapping and cheering. 

 

While the other teams were forming, they took us to a special cell. Why you ask. Well because we have a certain time in this place to get to know each other and establish a strategy if something happens...

 

Well....it's official, I am stuck with Oh Sehun for 4 years....

---------------------^^------------------------

Hey guys...so this is the first chapter. Sorry that it is a little short...we wrote it on paper first so it looked longer -_-. But no worries, the bnec0xt one is longer ^^! All the votes, likes and comments are really appreciated!!! Have a nice day!