Jealous

Mr Kai

Chapter 9- Jealous

She suddenly turned around facing me. She took a step forward, with a playful smile.

'You better listen carefully to my beautiful speech which also includes talking about you' she said and winked. 

About me? I felt a bit threaten by what she said. What will she say about me?... 

She have been giving her speech, she have been talking about her dad's hard work, the success of their department store and about of the shops they have. Is she going to talk about me? I really hope not. 

'We want to thanks everyone that have been there and helped us though to reach success...But one person I really want to thanks is my fiancé. Thank you Kim Kai for being there for me and supporting me. Love you...' She said...

Wait what...

What did she say? And she has finished her speech now. She ended her speech by saying she loves me, and in public, where there is so many reporters here. Everyone have now started to clap. She was walking towards me. I tried to remove my shocked face, since all the attention is on us now. She directly come up to me and I took her into a hug and smiled. The camera lights was flashing. Yes myself I want to keep a picture of this moment(ignore me, I'm talking nonsense). 

'How is my acting skills baby? ' she whispered 

in my ear when we were still hugging. 

'You love me princess?' I asked while smirking

'Of course! I just said it in front of this many people' she said sarcastically and we broke the hug. Both of us gave each other fake smiles. 

Finally we were out of that fake place, at least me and YongHee were fake, everything we did and said. From each touch to the 'love you' part or her speech and the hug. 

We were now sitting in the car. I was driving. Just driving somewhere. 

After a 5 minute drive we reached our destination. 

'Why are we here?' I heard her ask. 

'Lets remove all the fake moments with staying here for a bit of time with some real moments' I said and went out to open the door for her. 

We walked over a bridge which leads to Seonyudo Park. It was around 23:30 now. It was dark, but the scenery was beautiful. She was quiet and so was I. But it was a peaceful silence. Han river could be seen. We stopped at the middle of the bridge to look at the beautiful city of Seoul and the Han river. 

 

 

'Do you feel cold?' I asked but before she could say anything, I took off my suit jacket and placed it around her. She looked into my eyes and blinked twice which made me let out a little laugh. But then she smiled. We were facing each other now. Her face was so beautiful. 

'Im so sorry for treating you so badly lately' I started

'I feel like I have lost my mind' I continued

'Im not well, I still don't know no-' I was interrupted by her putting her lips on top of mine. 

'Im...I'm not sure why, but I felt like...' She couldn't get the words out. 

'You...wanted to kiss me, since this time is real, I guess this kiss was real?' I asked 

'Yeah I guess' she said and looked at the floor. I couldn't help but smile. She looked up to see me smiling at her. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back. This hug meant even more than the kiss. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day, I woke up while his arms was around my waist. Last night he wanted to take his pillow and go downstairs, but if asked him to stay. We just laid down next to each other and he quietly sang me a song till sleep. He did not call me geek or do anything to make me sad or mad. He told me that yesterday he promised me to be a good guy to me. And he was a good guy. He was like my ideal guy. However I know the monster is waking up now, he told me clearly he will treat me well only for one day. 

'Are you awake?' I asked as I saw him sit up. 

'How long have you been starring at me?' He asked and then got up and. made his way to the bathroom. 
See I told you, he will just go back to be himself. As expected from Mr Kai. 

His phone vibrated, I extended my hand to see what it was. 

New message from: ...Krystal

Baby lets have breakfast together today 💕

My jaw dropped. His phone was almost about to drop from my hand. Why I'm I so shocked? Isn't this just Mr Kai's phone? The schools player? 

I quickly put the phone back from where I took it and went up to the wardrobe to get my clothes. I did my makeup and looked for a matching handbag to my clothes but my brain was not functioning. I was keep on thinking about the text message he got. 

I was about to leave the room when the bathroom door opened with Kai standing with a towel around him. 

'Were are you going? Are you not making your fiancé a breakfast?' He asked with a smile. How I wished that smile was true and only for me. I don't know why but lately I have been feeling a bit different while being around him. Almost like butterflies in my stomach every time he touch me. Or sparks when we kiss. Specially last night's kiss. I never felt more happy than last night. 

'No, I guess you have other plans' I said while looking directly towards his phone. He quickly went over to the bed stand. He picked his phone, he looked at the screen with a frown. After a few seconds he threw the phone across the room. 

'You read my message?' He asked with anger. I looked at his hand. It was made into a fist.

fist. 

'I thought it was fine since I was your fiancé but I guess it's not' I said and left. 

--------

I was sitting by the window of the cafe. I was holding my cup of cappuccino. 

'Did he hurt you?' Chanyeol asked me. 

I didn't know what to say. 

'He did' I said while turning around to look at him. 

'He hurt me, I thought things are getting better between us, but he is too far away from being good.' I said 

'I hope he will get better' he said and started to put his hand on top of mine. I felt warm, not only my hands but also my heart. 

'Chanyeol, promise me to meet up with me like this' I said while looking up into his eyes. But he quickly removed his hands from mine.

'We shouldn't, you are engaged now. We should stop this all now. As much as I still want to be around you, but this is not healthy to either of us'

'But-' I started but he cut me off

'The only reason I came here was that I heard you were not feeling well over the phone, but also to let you know that we should not meet up anymore' he said with a resigned voice tone. Is he giving me up?

'Why? Tell me?' I asked with a frown. 

'How can you be like this?' He asked with a slight anger in this voice. 

'Im I being selfish? Is that what you think?' I asked. I think I lost my mind. Have I been selfish lately? 

'Yes, but if I'm not around, I think you will go back to your old self. Bye YongHee' he said and got up. The cafe felt empty after he went through the door. As I left minutes later, morning wind hit my face. I didn't know what path to take or where to head off to. I wished it was raining, to wash away all the pain. How can he be so nice, and then all of a sudden how can he back off so easily for his friend. I guess he feels powerless next to Kai. 

I wished I was poor and had nothing in the world but him, I wished Chanyeol was in my life. I wished we could spend everyday together, rather than me spending my time with a guy that I don't have any feelings for. But on the other side sometimes my heart beats when i see Kai. I don't know what that is. 

~Chanyeol's POV~

Empty. My heart is empty. I had to leave my lover behind. The one that I loved for years. Bye my Love. 

I took out my phone and put headphones on. I put the song that I have been listening to over and over lately. The song started to play. 

🎧Beast- Good Luck🎧

Why why you leave me alone baby

I'm still still loving you

Right now you're leaving me behind but

I wish you happiness

Like a habit you always told me

About what will come to you and me

Like a habit I always told you

I will do everything I can

To protect

(I wanna) Hold you tight

Make you mine

Never leave me alone

I only want you

That's enough for me

In the end everything went wrong

Why are you leaving me behind when I'm like this

Good luck baby good luck to you

You have to be happy

Me who only looks at you

If you're leaving me behind when I only had you

Good luck baby good luck to you

Whoever you meet

You have to be happier

As much as the pain you caused me🎶

The truth is that I'm not leaving her, she is leaving me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______

A/N 

I hope you all liked this chapter. Sorry that I update so late. I finished my exam not long ago and I was really stressed about them. I will prepare the next chapter soon :))) see ya