In The Dark

Mr Kai

Chapter 5

 

~YongHee's POV~

We are where? I thought for myself. His house, as not his parents but his own?

'Why do you think I will go at your house?' I asked him. 

He didn't answer me and just dragged me inside. He the lights. 
Wow, this house is big and...clean. A boy's house this clean. 

I walked towards the sofa. I took a seat and placed my clutch bag on the coffee table. 
I saw Kai walk over to me with a glass of water, I couldn't help it but remember how he dropped his glass of water when he saw me at the restaurant. I took the water from him and he ed his suit jacket and sat on the sofa next to me. I just looked up at him. 

'Your make up is all smudged little geek' he said with a smile

I took a wet wipe out of my bag and started to clean my face. 

'Im sorry for what you heard today, I didn't know either' he said 

'How can my parents just say that, and do so to me! I thought they cared about me, but all they care about is money!' I cried out

'Same goes for me' he said while fiddling with his hands. 

I had tears falling. Suddenly I felt his hand raising and wiping of one of my tears. My heart raced. I felt like blood started to rush to my checks. 

'Do you want to take a shower before you go to bed?' he asked me with a smooth voice. 

'No i have to go' I stood up 

'You stay here, I know you don't want to go home after that' he said

I turned around to face him. 
'But...' I started but I stopped talking as he came closer to me. I was scared

'I will make the shower ready for you' he whispered in my ear causing me shiver. 
His voice can melt people, even me...

After a shower I wore the clothes he gave me earlier. It was a overly large t-shirt. What about...trousers?

'Kai' I shouted from the bathroom 
'KAI!' I shouted as loud as I could

Suddenly the door slammed open. 
'What? are you fine?!?!' Kai opened the door with a worried face. 

My eyes were wide open. I just had a towel around me. It reached my mid thigh. 

'Uhmm, I just wondered why you didn't give me trousers' I said in a low voice. 

'Ahh, yeah I didn't know what to give you so...' he scratched the back of his neck as he said it. He quickly turned around. After all I was half . I felt so insecure. 

'Don't worry' I looked at him then down. 

He left the bathroom and I wore the oversized t-shirt. The t-shirt came to mid thigh. I haven't wore something this short. I felt embarrassed to walk around like this.  
I went out and down to the living room. He was looking at me as I was walking down the stairs. And I couldn't help but look at him just wearing a simple clothing. That white t-shirt look so freaking good on him. 

'Were you not the one who said I always wore ugly clothing, why are you now giving me this oversized t-shirt?' I asked him playfully as I sat down the couch. 

'It would be to dangerous if you sat here with the clothes you had on earlier' He said and went to the kitchen. 

I was baffled. What did he just say. Dangerous? How?

'And one more thing...you look good like this too' he said and then turned of the kitchen and living rooms light. 
'But your still the geek in my eyes' he continued. 

Now we were both standing a couple of meters apart. In the dark. 
He took steps closer to me. We were just a few centimetres away. He slowly hold my face in his hand. He put his lips on top of mine and slowly started to kiss me. I could not move. I was shocked and felt like someone have frozen me. But in the same time felt sparks inside of me. Felt like Im not myself but in a fairytale. Unconsciously I hands made its way to his hair and I started to kiss him back. I hoped he wont stop. 
As I hoped the kiss got heated and more forceful. Both pulled away and gasped for air. 

'Come with me' he said while looking lost, and I just followed him. I didn't know what just happened.