Uncomfortable meeting

Show me your true self

show_me_your_true_self_by_sweetspring1-d

Junsu who finally got out from the hospital after like one more week, was sitting silently in the front seat beside Kangin who was driving his car and talking on the phone.
Junsu wasn’t listening to the conversation Kangin was having on the phone, it’s not his business after all, and he actually thinking about how his grandfather cried seeing him leaving with this man.
Junsu felt guilty, he didn’t want to hurt his grandfather or leave him all alone, it’s just that…this is a thing he need to do…his mom didn’t write this will just to make him or Yoochun…his hyung…suffer. Junsu knew that his mom wanted them to be a family…something she couldn’t do when she was alive.
“that was Yoochun.” Said Kangin getting Junsu’s attention back.
“huh?...o-oh” said Junsu simply looking at kangin who smiled at him sweetly, so he tried as hard as he could to smile back.
“He was asking me when we’ll arrive…I guess he can’t wait to meet his bother after all this years” said Kangin trying to make Junsu feel more comfortable since he could see his chest moving fast and his eyes moving around nervously.
Junsu smiled softly and nodded his head without saying anything, trying to stop his nervous heart beats from beating this fast. He still can’t believe he’s going to meet his hyung, yes…his hyung…he’ll finally have a real hyung, he’ll finally have back a part of his family, even if they never met before he’s still his family.

After a while, they finally arrived to this huge building, Kangin stopped his car in the building’s garage under the ground and both of them got out from the car making their way toward the elevator.
Kangin pressed on 3rd floor button and waited with Junsu who was watching the floors numbers changing with nervous eyes as his heart beats started to beat faster than before making him shiver and feel like fainting any second now.
The elevator stopped finally and made a ding~ sound making Junsu jump a little, Kangin tried not to laugh at the boy’s nervous as he smiled sweetly and pointed for Junsu to follow him as he took the suitcase from Junsu’s hand and helped him caring it.
Junsu watched Kangin knocking a door and he knew for sure that this is his hyung’s apartment.
“Just a second~~” a sweet happy voice came from inside and Junsu could imagine his hyung opening the door with a huge smile on his face and welcome him with a big warm hug.
Junsu asked himself if he could recognize his hyung now since all pictures his mother had were when he was between 2 years old to like 10 years old. He didn’t have to wait as finally the door opened wide and a blond guy appeared with a huge smile on his face.
“Welcome Kangin-hyung~~ where is Junsu-yah~~?”
“Hey Jaejoong…this is Junsu.” Said Kangin pulling Junsu who was standing behind him to meet the hyper Jaejoong.
“N-nice to meet you” bowed Junsu trying to not show his disappointment, it’s not that he didn’t like Jaejoong, he doesn’t even know him yet but he thought that Yoochun will be the first person he’ll meet.
“Nice to meet you too~ oh my god you and Yoochun don’t look like each other at all!!...” said Jaejoong checking Junsu’s face too close which made Junsu feel uncomfortable not having privet space between him and this weird man.
“We...don’t?” asked Junsu so Jaejoong nodded with a huge smile.
“Jaejoong?” called a cold voice from inside.
“Oh! It’s Chun chun-ah~…come on it Junsu-yah~” said Jaejoong pulling Junsu by the wriest happily leaving Kangin who laughed softly at Jaejoong’s hyper acts then walked in to closing the door behind him, then he put down Junsu’s bag.
“CHUN CHUN-AH! JUNSU-YAH ARRIVED FINALLY~~” Called Jaejoong as he walked in pulling Junsu with him.
Finally as they stopped walking Junsu turned his face and looked at a man with black short hair, cold eyes, wearing his black jacket and looked like he’s about to go out.
“So? Are you planning to introduce yourself or your dad didn’t teach you how to act around people?” said Yoochun coldly as he lit up his cigarette.
“huh?...oh, I-I’m sorry I’m Kim Junsu…t-thank you for having me” said Junsu bowing fast waiting for Yoochun to do the same then invite him in but what he got was a deep sigh.
“What kind of voice do you have? You sound like an angry dolphin you know?” said Yoochun as Junsu slowly started to stand up feeling the first arrow breaking in to his heart.
“Yoochun! We talked about this didn’t we?!” said Kangin making it clear for Yoochun but Yoochun ignored him as he kept looking in to Junsu’s hurt eyes, the eyes he got from his mother.
“You look weak and I don’t like weak people, your face is cute it’s makes me feel sick…are you sure your mom is also mine?...oh no wait…” stopped Yoochun throwing more and more arrows in to Junsu’s heart to chuckle.
“I forgot that my mom left with the jerk you call him dad…I really don’t remember how he looked like but looking at you seems like he was pathetic too…” said Yoochun with a smirk.
“YOOCHUN! SHUT UP NOW!” yelled Kangin stopping him finally before looking at Junsu who looked so shocked.
His eyes were wide, his breath was short, his chest was moving fast, his eyes started to fill up with tears but he tried to hold them back as he looked down to the floor.
“Look at him hyung, he’s already crying! Tsk!...I’m out of here! Jaejoong you take it from here” said Yoochun coldly as he turned off his cigarette and made his way out from his apartment leaving the shocked Junsu there wondering if he chose the right decision by doing what his mother’s will says.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun drove his car away from the building, he was so angry and he couldn’t face the boy anymore without hurting him more and more, he felt like throwing all his hate at him for all these years he had to live without a mother, or even a father who passed away crying over losing the love of his life.
“...” hissed Yoochun softly feeling the pain digging in to his heart more and more.
“…, , , !!” yelled Yoochun hitting the wheel.
He was even shocked that he was this angry, he hadn’t been this angry since really long time and yet he doesn’t understand why he is now.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at Yoochun’s apartment, Jaejoong hugged Junsu softly and sighed, he didn’t know what to say after all these painful words Yoochun said to him, and he felt so sorry for the boy because it not his fault that Yoochun’s mom left him for another man, it wasn’t his fault that his dad died, he wasn’t even born when she left her family for another man! but Yoochun was in so much pain to even think of it.
“I’m so sorry” said Kangin patting Junsu’s shoulder softly.
“Junsu-yah~…look…” said Jaejoong softly as he pulled back and held on Junsu’s shoulders trying to look in to his eyes but he couldn’t since he was still looking at the floor and his hair covering the half of his face.
“Y-yoochun is not a bad person, give him some time and trust me you’ll see…” said Jaejoong trying to make things better but it didn’t work.
He sighed and pulled Junsu to sit beside him on the couch then he held his chin and made him look up at him.
“I’m sorry…and I’m sure Yoochun feels sorry for saying all these stuff to you it’s just…he’s just, hurt…I know it’s not your fault but…” Jaejoong tried to explain but Junsu cut him by shaking his head.
“I-It’s, ok…I’m sure you’re telling the truth…umm…I didn’t get your name yet” Said Junsu trying to hide the pain he’s feeling right now.
“Jaejoong but you can call me Jaejoongii-hyung~” said Jaejoong with a big cheesy smile.
“Nice to meet you Jaejoong-shi” said Junsu bowing again.
“awww call me Jaejoongi-hyung~~” said Jaejoong giving a cute, weird pout making Junsu nervous a little bet before starting to laugh softly.
“Ok then Jaejoongi-hyung…”
“I know, he’s weird but you’ll get used to him” said kangin patting Junsu’s shoulder softly.
“Oh yeah? Well you must thank me for dealing with Yoochun for you hyung! It’s not an easy job you know?!” said Jaejoong making Kangin laugh hard before answering him back.
They totally forgot about Junsu who watched them with a soft smile, a soft smile which he was trying to hide behind it his pain. He didn’t expect to meet this kind of Yoochun, he hopped to meet the Yoochun his mom kept telling him about, the cute sensitive crying baby boy.
But it wasn’t the end, Junsu told himself, he’ll try hard to bring out the good side of Yoochun if there is a good side like his mom always told him. He wants to be a part of a family, he lost his first family and he doesn’t want to lose this one too, he doesn’t want to be alone. He wants his grandfather and his hyung, is it too much to ask for? No it’s not and he’s going to fight for it.
“Junsu…” called Jaejoong taking Junsu’s attention back.
“huh?”
“I’ve called you few times…seems like you were thinking of something” said Jaejoong
“N-no nothing important…umm where can I put my bag? I kind of feel tired” said Junsu trying to change the subject.
“Oh right!...come with me” said Jaejoong then he stood up pulling Junsu’s bag from the front door, then he walked in to the long hallway so Junsu followed him as Kangin did too.
“This is going to be your room from now on Junsu-yah” said Jaejoong opening the door of the last room in the hallway.
Jaejoong gave Junsu some space to get in too, then he put the bag on the floor as Junsu sat on the bed in the middle of the room.
“So, do you like it?” asked Jaejoong with a big smile.
“Yes, thank you hyung” said Junsu politely with a soft smile.
“GREAT!! Because I chose the room when we went to get you the room…” said Jaejoong cheerfully.
“He wanted to bring black one, Yoochun loves black so he wanted to bring everything in black but I told him that you might not like it and so…we got you white stuff…you can add of course things you want” finished Jaejoong with another big smile making Junsu smile back too.
Junsu felt more comfortable around Jaejoong, he’s sweet and funny, yep he can handle it and get to make Yoochun accept him now when he got Jaejoong by his side.
“Thank you hyung.” said Junsu still having the big cute smile.
“You’re welcome Junsu-yah~…now! How about we unpack your stuff?! I’ll help you!” said Jaejoong carrying the bag and put it on the bed.
“I-It’s ok hyung you don’t have to, I don’t want to bother you” said Junsu nervously.
“aww don’t say that!...I love unpacking and organizing and cleaning too!” said Jaejoong opening Junsu’s bag as suddenly Kangin started to laugh.
“I think you guys are getting along now so…I’ll see you guys later because I need to go now.” Said Kangin
“u-umm..Kangin-shi…” said Junsu as he stood up from the bed.
“Yeah Junsu?”
“umm…I don’t have your number…what if I need to call you?” asked Junsu nervously, sure he won’t give up on Yoochun but he was still so nervous and worried…maybe scared a little bet too.
“You can press number 1 on the phone in the living room and it will call my phone number, ok?” said Kangin with a sweet smile so Junsu nodded his head.
“Ok thanks…” said Junsu so Kangin waved his hand at him and left him with Jaejoong to continue unpacking his stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoochun didn’t get back home till 1:00 am, he entered and found Jaejoong sleeping on the couch, he looked around looking for Junsu but he couldn’t find him anywhere and all the lights were off.
He sighed, took off his jacket and threw it on another couch, then he sat down sighing again.
“Oh, you’re back Chunchun-ah” said Jaejoong with a sleepy voice as he started to get up.
“…Where is he?” asked Yoochun coldly.
“Chun..are you drunk?” asked Jaejoong as he could smell the alcohol smell coming from Yoochun.
“So what if I am?” asked Yoochun with the same cold tone.
“Didn’t you decide to quit?” asked Jaejoong as he sat properly on the couch.
“Whatever Jaejoong” said Yoochun as he stood up and made his way toward the kitchen.
Jaejoong followed Yoochun as he opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. He leaned on the counter and waited till Yoochun put back the bottle and then turn around.
“He’s sleeping” said Jaejoong simply so Yoochun looked at him silently for a moment.
“He is?”
“Yeah…you know? You really were so harsh on him today” said Jaejoong as he followed Yoochun who pulled his jacket off the couch and made his way in to the hall toward his room which was in front of Junsu’s room.
“He decided to live with me so he has to bear with it” said Yoochun coldly taking off his t-shirt to change in to his pajama. Jaejoong sighed knowing that nothing is going to work with Yoochun, at least not yet.
“Ok…I’ll see you tomorrow then” said Jaejoong so Yoochun looked at him as he pulled out his sweatpants from the closet.
“Yeah So-man need to see us tomorrow…seems like he got some important news”
“Yeah I got the message too…anyways nighty Chun-chun-ah~~” said Jaejoong with his cheesy smile again before closing Yoochun’s room’s door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning, Junsu woke up early, he had to go to school today, he needs to get all the things his classmates took at the last few weeks. He was sure Changmin already wrote notes for him but he still needs to work hard to be able to follow his other classmates.
He looked at his room’s door nervously remembering the way Yoochun talked to him yesterday, he was wondering if he’ll be awake and if he’s going to hurt him again. For sure he didn’t want to face him now.
Junsu sighed nervously and looked at the clock’s which was pointing at 7:15 already. If he waited any longer he’s going to be late! So he had to handle Yoochun’s words and just ignore them for now.
He took a deep breath and then he opened the door slowly peeking outside for few seconds till he made sure that no one was outside. Then he walked out and made his way toward the bathroom which Jaejoong showed to him when he gave him a tour in the apartment after they finished unpacking.
After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Junsu went back in to his room to change his clothes and wear his uniform. Then he held his bag on his shoulder and walked out from his room making his way toward the front door.
“What?...running away already?” suddenly said the owner of the cold husky to him as he was about to open the door.