The Will

Show me your true self

 

In a place where no one on their right minds would go to, a forest far, far away from the city, it was really dark as it was already night and even when it was really scary, there was five men standing in between two cars. The cars’ lights were hitting the street where they were standing and talking about something.

“It’s the only way…” said a man before he threw his cigarette and stepped on it to turn it off.

“Don’t damn it joke around with me! It’s not a game!! That detective has been trying to get me since like 5 years already!” hissed the other man who was so angry but still looked so calm as he was standing with his hands in his pants pockets.

“Soman-shi…it’s not that easy to kill him, he’s not just any detective…why don’t you just travel away for a while?” said again the man as So man sighed madly.

“What about the mafia?...I don’t trust anyone to take care of it.”

“I thought you trust Yoochun-shi”

“Even so, he’s not the type to be able to handle a huge responsibility like this”

“He’s not?...” said the man smirking as So man crossed his eyebrows in confuse.

“…or you’re just scared to give him your place?” continued the man with the same smirk on his face.

“What the heck are you talking about?” asked So man chuckling bitterly.

“ Well…he’s known as the most heartless man in Korea…he might be a better leader than you are So man-shi”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning, like 10:00 am, a really handsome man was sitting in his living room with another man wearing suits.

“…What did you just say?” chuckled the handsome guy looking at the other man still not believing what he just heard.

“You head me Yoochun…it’s your mother’s will and you…” the man tried to explain again but Yoochun cut him before he could continue.

“That B***ch only remembers me when she needs money and now she remembers me only to take the f***king care of her son?!” hissed Yoochun angrily.

He’s already angry that the man woke him up this early, especially when he knows that he’s not a morning person and then brings him a horrible news like that?

“YOOCHUN!! Watch your manners! That woman is your mother!” said the man angrily warning him to watch his words.

“Oh come on Kangin-hyung, she already ripped of the MOTHER card when she ran away with that bantered” said Yoochun lighting a cigarette.

“Y-…..” Kangin was about to say something but since he knows how this is going to end he just sighed ending this conversation.

“That’s not our point now…the will says you’ve got to take care of him till he’s an adult legally and he’s already 17 years old…can’t you just keep him with you for one year?...”

Yoochun said nothing as he kept staring at the man in front of him with really cold stares, suddenly the front door opened and another man with blond hair walked in smiling widely.

“Ohh…and I was wondering how come the lights are on this early in the morning~…Hi there Kangin-hyung” said the man sweetly as he walked closer holding on a shopping bag.

“Hey Jaejoong…how have you been?” asked Kangin the blond guy as he put the shopping bag on the counter that split the kitchen from the living room.

“I’m great as always…what about you?” asked Jaejoong as he made his way toward the couch Yoochun was sitting on and sat beside him putting his feet on the couch comfortably.

“I’m good…Yoochun isn’t” said Kangin moving his stares toward Yoochun who was smoking silently.

“When isn’t he?” said Jaejoong laughing softly.

“What’s the problem this time?”

“Well, I got his mother’s will today finally and it says that he must take care of his brother till he’s adult legally” said Kangin showing the file he got to Jaejoong.

“Oh finally?...when did the accident happen exactly?” asked Jaejoong pulling out some papers from the file.

“3 weeks ago, the boy is still in the hospital but he’s getting better”

“Oh…does he know anything about this?”

“Not yet, His grandfather doesn’t want to tell him about his mother’s will and he wants to just take him with him” explained Kangin as Jaejoong gave him back the file.

“Why don’t you just burn the will and let him go with his grandfather?” said Yoochun as he turned off his cigarette.

“Yoochun you can’t run away from your mother’s will…you have to do it”

“He’s right Chun-ah~” said Jaejoong agreeing

“Why are you guys being too f***king serious about this?! It’s just a piece of paper!” hissed Yoochun angrily still not believing he’s forced on doing this stupid thing.

“Yoochun don’t get on my nerve! You have to do this!” said Kangin madly waving the file in his hand in Yoochun’s face.

“OH COME ON!! DID YOU FORGET WHAT WE ARE?! WE’RE F****ING MAFIA MEMBERS!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! IT’S NOT A NORMAL LIFE FOR US TO BE NORMAL FOR HIM!” yelled Yoochun as he got up from his place making his way toward the kitchen.

“…awwww Chun-ah is caring for his little brother~” said Jaejoong with a cheesy smile, waving his body to the right and left, a thing Yoochun hates so much.

“Shut the f*** up Jaejoong” said Yoochun coldly as he pulled out an apple from the shopping bag Jaejoong just brought with him.

“How do you even know?~ look at him! That cold face is like ice” said Kangin still not getting how can Jaejoong finds out what Yoochun feels.

“I just know~” said Jaejoong lifting up his shoulders with a big smile on his face, yep he’s a really weird guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A tall guy walked in to a huge hospital, he was holding a school bag on his back and also he was wearing school uniform. He walked toward the elevator and pushed the button then waited for few seconds till it arrived and the doors opened.

Taking the elevator to the 2nd floor, he made his way in the hall way toward room 30 and walked in casually.

“Hi Hyung” said the tall guy smiling when another guy covered up with red bruises and bandages on some parts of his body, laying on the white bed looked at him.

“Hey Changmin” said the guy kind of weakly.

“Guess what!...Anna-seonsaeng is going to teach our class from now on!” said Changmin with a really big smile on his face.

“Anna-seonsaeng?...the American teacher?!” asked the guy with wide eyes not believing what he’s hearing now.

“YES!” said Changmin in English.

“Can you imagine Junsu-hyung?!! these blue eyes and blond hair~...that smile and…” Changmin was talking with dreamy eyes, living in his own world when suddenly Junsu cut his thoughts.

“Yep, you’re so going to pass English class this year dongsang”

“Don’t worry hyung~ I’m Genius!” said Changmin feeling so proud of himself.

Suddenly the room’s door opened before Junsu say anything, they both looked at the door and both of them had a huge smile on their faces.

“Grandfather” said Junsu as the old man walked toward them holding on a plastic bag.

“Hello dear…Hello Changmin you’re early today” said Junsu’s grandfather patting the kid’s heads like if they are 10 years old or something.

“there was no activates after school today ajashi…by the way what do you have?” said Changmin pointing at the plastic bad, feeling his stomach empty even when he just ate like two hours ago.

“uh, I got some kimchi, want some?” asked the old man knowing how much Changmin loves food.

“of course he would grandfather! Is that even a fair question?” said Junsu mocking Changmin with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah yeah you can mock all you want hyung I’m not even listening” said Changmin as he opened the lunch boxes like if they meant to be his and not the sick guy.

“At least let me have some! I’m sick you know?” said Junsu teasing him.

“…Fine~~…here” said Changmin signing like if he even got the right to as he put one of the boxes on the bed’s iron table which his grandfather fixed for him to eat his lunch.

“Just so you know, I’m just giving up these because you’re sick” said Changmin pulling out the extra chopsticks which Junsu’s grandfather made sure he put them for Changmin.

Laughed Junsu a little shaking his head, he really wonder how did they end up to be friends, or right, because as much as Changmin is a food monster and as much as he sometimes acts with no manners, he’s still a really nice guy with a big heart and he has been always there for him anytime he needs him…specially when he needs a tutor for his math exams. And of course he has been here for him since the accident happened trying to cheer him up and forget about losing his family.

Few minutes passed as both Junsu and Changmin started to eat, then the door was knocked unusually since Junsu have no one else beside his grandfather after his parents died.

“Who could this be?” asked Junsu as he swallowed his food.

“Come in” said his grandfather.

The door opened and kangin walked in holding on a file in his hand, Junsu’s grandfather who knew very well who’s this man stood up uncomfortably taking Junsu’s attention.

“Hello Kim-shi…I see that Junsu-shi is up today” said Kangin smiling nicely at the confused Junsu.

“Kangin-shi” said Junsu’s grandfather nervously.

“Grandfather…who’s this man?” asked Junsu putting down his chopsticks as Changmin did too.

“Hi, my name is Kim Kangin” Kangin pulled out his hand to shake Junsu’s hand but before Junsu could reach his hand, his grandfather pulled Kangin softly.

“Kangin-shi can we talk outside?” said the old man nervously as Kangin looked at him silently for few seconds then he smiled and looked back at Junsu.

“Excuse us…” said Kangin then he turned around and walked out with Junsu’s grandfather closing the door behind them.

“….What is this all about?” Asked Changmin in confuse looking at the already confused Junsu.

“I have no idea…”

 

Outside the room Junsu’s grandfather was moving back and forth in the hall way nervously after he heard that Kangin finally could get Junsu’s mother’s original will.

“Kim-shi…you have to understand that it’s her will”

“But Junsu never ever met his brother…why should he live with him suddenly?!” said Junsu’s grandfather still not understanding why did she do that.

“Because that’s her will…beside its only one year…he can get back to live with you after he’s 18 years old sir…can’t you just let him go one year?”

“You’re talking like if you’re saying he’s just going to leave for one hour or something Kangin-shi!...its a year! One whole year!!”

Kangin was about to say something but before he could Junsu walked out of his room so both of them looked at him before his grandfather made his way toward him and held on him.

“Why did you get up?!...Changmin-ah come take Junsu back to his bed” said the old man angrily trying to hide his worries.

“What about my mom’s will?” asked Junsu shocking the two men.

“Sir, you said you got my mom’s will…what does it say?” asked Junsu coldly, kind of angry of his grandfather for not telling him about it.

“umm…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So Chun-ah…did you ever see your brother before?” asked Jaejoong as he sat beside Yoochun who was busy finding some info on his laptop.

“No, you know that I never met him before Jaejoong” said Yoochun coldly.

“I do but I mean not even in pictures?” asked Jaejoong.

“…once…when he was like 6 years old or something” said Yoochun sighing as he typed few words on his laptop.

“Wow, how come?”

“…that woman thought she can get me back to live with her and that jerk if she showed me that I got a little brother…she thought that I would leave dad after what she did to him…but I didn’t even replied any of her letters” explained Yoochun as he kept going through websites.

“ohh…so where is the picture? I want to see him” said Jaejoong with a big smile on his face making Yoochun laugh softly.

“Why would you think that I would keep that thing?...I threw it the moment I got it.”

“Oh come on ChunChun-ah…I know you well…where did you keep it?” said Jaejoong trying again as he leaned closer annoying Yoochun.

“F*** off Jaejoong I’m busy looking for G-Dragon’s info which is something you should be doing too before Soman kick your sorry , you know?” said Yoochun pushing Jaejoong away from him.

“You really are no fun sometimes…”sighed Jaejoong as he got up pulling his jacket of the couch beside him.

“Anyways, when Kangin brings him tell me, I so want to meet him”

“Whatever just get out” said Yoochun ignoring the man.

“See you later cold face” said Jaejoong teasing Yoochun as he left closing the door behind him.

Just as Jaejoong closed the door Yoochun stopped typing on his laptop, he sighed then he leaned his head on the back of the couch closing is his eyes.

Living with his little brother wasn’t one of his plans at all, he never took care of anyone, not even a pet of something like that. Yoochun hate it so much.

“Damn it even after your dead you still annoy me…” said Yoochun sighing again before he closed his laptop’s screen and put it aside, then he got up and went toward his room.

He changed his clothes then he left his apartment hoping that a walk in the fresh air would help him to relax.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“So?...are you going to tell me or what?” asked Junsu who didn’t get an answer for his question.

“…Can we get back inside and talk about it?” asked Kangin so finally Junsu walked back in with his grandfather’s help which Junsu’ didn’t need it much but his grandfather was worried that anything might happen to his grandson and he’d lose him like what happened to his daughter.

Changmin helped Junsu to sit down in his bed then everyone took a seat before Kangin started to talk.

“Junsu-shi…I used to be your mother’s lawyer before she married your dad…and now I’m your older brother’s lawyer.” Ask Kangin started to explain Junsu felt his heart beating really fast.

It still hurt losing his parents, being lonely, even if you have a great friend like Changmin or the sweetest grandfather ever it still different, Junsu felt kind of lonely inside of him but he didn’t want to show it up and worry the people he loves so much.

“Actually your mom wrote in her will that if anything happens to her before you’re adult legally, you have to live with your older brother” said Kangin looking directly at Junsu waiting for him to say anything.

Junsu said nothing, he was thinking of this will, he was thinking about his mom and how she used to talk to him about his older brother, how she used to show him his photo album when he was a kid, how she used to cry sometimes alone looking through his pictures or old videos.

“Junsu you want to live with me…right son?” Suddenly asked his grandfather cutting his thoughts and memories.

Junsu turned his head and looked at his grandfather’s sad eyes trying hard not to cry.