chapter3

The One And Only Love

As I walked into class I saw Minho , he was chatting with some girl. I got sad but why? He than turned around and saw me and smiled and walked to me but I just went to my seat and he followed.

 

" hey sulli! Did you hear we are moving desk!" I than smiled and he smiled back . Than a girl approached him " Minho oppa so can we like go out!" " yah Yuri go away in talking to my friend" he than pushed her away. But she sat Next me " hi I'm Yuri , you are?" " hi I'm sulli" she than smiled" its nice to meet I hope we can be friends" she than walked off . Mrs, lee than walked in " okay class today I will be switching your partners Yuri with Jessica!" taemin with Luna" " amber with key" " knew with Victoria" " jonghyun with Krystal" and " Minho with sulli" Minho than got his things and sat next me m we began class and I can see Minho really focused. " yah sulli what are you doing later?" " um nothing why ?" " I'm going to have a girl/boy sleepover I know it sounds girly but it will be fun ?" " okay I'll go " " okay um how bout I drop you off at your house and ill take you with me?" " okay Minho" " oh call me oppa okay?" " okay oppa!" he than hugged my waist it made me giggle he was happy I was going he is so cute . I wonder what we are going to at his house ?

 

Sorry it was short ! Go check out my new story" tothebeautifulyou(beginningandend) please!

 

Thank you love you all