first day

The One And Only Love

Sulli:

 

It was time for the first day of school , amber decided to drive me to school for now on . As I walked down the stairs I said good bye to my dad and kissed his cheek . He looked at me and rolled his eyes . Aren't the kids supposed to role there eyes at the parents . I walked out of the house and went into ambers car . " hey sulli" she smiled " hey " " so I have to introduce you to my friends " she smiled and I nodded . It was thirty minutes we got to the school. She went to the office with me . I got my classes me and amber have all the same classes which is good . I walked in the first class with amber " um miss lee?" " deh? Amber?" " this sulli the new student " " oh yes you must be Choi jinri but you prefer sulli?" " deh" she smiled and I smiled back well I stood there " intro duce your self . Class shut up !" " hello my name is Choi jinri but you can call me sulli , please take care of me " I than smiled and everyone smiled back " you can sit next to amber" I walked where amber was . " oooohhh miss's.... Le...lee sorry I'm late" the boy pantted " " yah! Minho your always late " he than smiled and walked to his seat . Wow he is really cute . What are you thinking !

 

Minho: wish why did my mom have to drop me off so late im the popular guy in school comeon mom ! As I walked into class I apologized . I walked to my seat and notice a new girl wow she is pretty . " yah taemin who is the new girl" he smiled at me " what's her name " " her name is Choi jinri but she prefers sulli" I just nodded and payed attention in class . As class was over I notice the new girl with Amber " hmm. Do they know each other?" I asked myself . It was lunch time ! Time to eat !!!

 

Sulli: I walked with amber to the cafeteria. We saw three girls sitting at the table amber walked to them and smiled I followed " sulli these are my friends Luna, Krystal , and Victoria umma " they all said hello" sulli you can sit next to me " Luna unnie said . I nodded and sat next to her . As we all talked I notice they where really awesome to talk to . As we talked more . I notice five boys walking to the table . " hey girls who is your new friend" one boy asked " oh this Sulli " I said hello " I'm key " " I'm taemin" " I'm jonghyun" " I'm onew"  and the boy I saw at  my class " and I'm Minho its nice to meet you sulli" he smiled he took a chair next to me . They all seemed nice . It was time for another class it was math I hate math . Then chemistry bleh.

 

Time went by and school was over . Me and amber went home and made our way to our houses I said goodbyeand see her tomorrow . Today was okay i  guess.

 

I just can't stop thinking of that Minho guy !

 

Minho : I can't stop thinking of sulli ! Aishhhh .!!!

 

Hoped you liked it :)