her story

The One And Only Love

Minho:

 

*sigh* I wanna know what's wrongly with her she hasn't moved she is still crying I'm here in the bed with her but she won't look at me I wanna know what happened?*

 

Minho: sul what's wrong?

 

Sulli:(crying) everything Minho

 

Minho: what do you mean

 

Sulli: my whole life I miss my mother !

 

Minho: then call her

 

Sulli: I can't ....

 

Minho: why not ?

 

Sulli: because she is dead !....

 

I was quit I was sad for her my poor girlfriend is suffering

 

Sulli: do you want to know why?

 

Minho: um if you want to tell me

 

Sulli: it all started along time ago me and my family moved to America it was hot I was 7 y.o my dad was a bad father. But that didn't happen until I was 11  I loved him my mother was deeply in love with her husband ... My dad he would always care about us until my 11 birthday my mom had a little family dinner just me and my omma and appa never showed up , now my appa he was always coming home late ge skilled of and beer this happened every day. My mom was heart broken she didn't know what to do ever time I would go to my apps he would push be and saw get away from me ! My mom couldn't take it she was tired of it all four years past I was 15 my mom was in her room she never left that room my father never showed up for dinner and came home late , the next I called her breakfast but she didn't answer I went up stairs I opened her door and saw blood on the door on   the wall and the bed I cried I then ran to my mom and saw she had a knife in her hand she killed herself I miss her so much she was my best friend I miss her I want her back Minho, when I called the police my father showed up crying but I knew he was faking then that's when he blamed it on me saying I tire the family apart I didn't he did !"

 

Minho: its okay baby your mom is happy seeing you happy, she loves you oka please don't cry don't listen to you hardheaded father baby.

 

He than wipped my tears and held me close I love him , we stayed like this till morning I knew I wouldn't have to go back to the house I'll stay here for now on  .