Confirmed

I'll Give It A Shot

The next day at school, Chanyeol was looking around in the cafeteria for Baekhyun but he was nowhere to be seen. "Hey buddy." Jongin said as he sat down beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol greeted him back & put his head on the table. "You all right? Need someone to talk to? I'm always here." Jongin patted tha taller's back. Chanyeol looked up & started to tell Jongin whatever that happened the day before at the garden. "WHAT?? OH MY GOD CHANYEOL!" Jongin shouted. Chanyeol smacked him on the back & told him to keep his volume down because he doesn't want anyone to be curious about what just happened. Jongin was so proud of his friend doing what he did but he went on to ask, "So what was his response?" Chanyeol could remember exactly what Baekhyun said, "He said: Wow you're quick in confessing, quicker than I am."

 

Jongin choked on his saliva, "W-What?? HE INDIRECTLY CONFESSED TO YOU CHANYEOL!" Chanyeol immediately placed his large hand over Jongin's mouth because Jongin was speaking so loudly that the people at the other end of the cafeteria could even hear. Chanyeol sighed, he doesn't know what Baekhyun really feels towards him, he desperately wants to know the answer..

 

-

"HE WHAT? CONFESSED?" Kyungsoo asks [kind of screamed into Baekhyun's face] Baekhyun just nodded because he didn't know what to say. Just thinking about the scene in the garden made Baekhyun red. He didn't even notice Kyungsoo waving his hand infront of him, trying to get his attention. "So what was your response?" Kyungsoo asked, trying to calm himself down from the shock that he just got. Baekhyun replied, "I only hinted to him that I felt the same & then I ran away..." He regretted running away but he was too red & shy when Chanyeol confessed. Kyungsoo just sighed & patted Baekhyun on the back saying, "You know he will surely come to you for an answer, be prepared B." Baekhyun was nervous. What if Chanyeol really asks me about my feelings towards him? Will we become a couple? What is going to happen?  Numerous thoughts flooded Baekhyun's mind until the bell rang, breaking his train of thoughts. It was time for Literature Class & Chanyeol was in that class too...

 

All the students already chose their seats & settled down. Chanyeol was late for class as usualy so he didn't get a chance to choose his seat, so he had no choice but to sit on the empty seat beside... Baekhyun. "Great..." he thought. "All right, it's time for the oh-so-romantic-yet-tragic love story, Romeo & Juliet!" their teacher announced to them dramatically. And so the students quickly took our their Literature text & started to absorb whatever that the teacher was teaching. "Hey Baekhyun..." Chanyeol whispers, trying not to get caught for talking during lessons. Baekhyun turned to face him & Chanyeol, with all his courage asks, "What did your words mean? 'Wow you're quick in confessing, quicker than I am.'" Baekhyun was surprised that the giant actually remembered his exact words, his face was heating up but he just replied, "Chanyeol, I'm in love with an idiot, a real idiot that doesn't even know that I like, no, love him." Chanyeol's heart sank a little because it seems like Baekhyun wasn't in love with him [because Chanyeol claims that he isn't an idiot pfft]. "Oh... So I guess I don't have a chance?" Chanyeol pouted. "What the heck, can he not do that? It's so cute ugh, I just want to kiss his lips right now god damn it." Baekhyun curses under his breath. "Park Chanyeol, you're such an idiot, like seriously. Isn't it obvious who I like??" Baekhyun questions him.

"WHO??" Chanyeol stood up & shouted, the whole class [including the teacher] turned to him. "Something wrong, Mr Park?" Chanyeol shakes his head & sits dback down again. "You're really an idiot, that's what I love most about you." Baekhyun said while copying his notes, hoping that Chanyeol got the hint. Chanyeol smiled like an idiot & just gave Baekhyun a piece of paper with his number on it, hoping that they could at least get to know each other even better through texting [or maybe dating]. There were butterflies in the older's stomach.. "I finally got his number after god knows how long" he thought & he gave his number to the taller one too.