Confused

I'll Give It A Shot

"Are you going to do it or not?" Jongin was annoyed. Chanyeol just shrugged. "Chanyeol please just man up & tell him already. You've been having a crush on him for the longest time!" Jongin said. There was a moment of silence until Chanyeol finally spoke up, "You know what, I'm going to confess. I don't know if I will be rejected but I'm just going to try & hope for the best." Jongin was shocked at his best friend's words but he was happy that the taller one was finally going to confess his feelings instead of hiding it. The bell rang & their break ended. Chanyeol was heading for his class & still thinking of how he was going to confess to his crush. He thought about it in class when the teacher was teaching, he couldn't stop thinking. Chanyeol wasn't a romantic type of person & plus, that was his very first time having a crush on a boy so he didn't think of confessing in a romantic way. 

After the class ended, Chanyeol wrote a note to tell his crush to meet him in the garden after school at 5pm & he quietly slipped the note under his crush's desk. He couldn't believe that he was actually doing this, but he did it anyway.

-

When school ended, Chanyeol ran straight into the toilet to freshen up. to look his best when confessing to his crush. Will he turn up? What will be his response? Will he reject me? Chanyeol's thoughts were eating him up when all of a sudden, a boy entered the toilet. Chanyeol suddenly tensed up but was greeted with a smile on the boy's face."Hey Chanyeol." the boy greeted. "H-hey Baekhyun." Chanyeol stuttered, butterflies were flying like crazy in his stomach when he heard Baekhyun's voice. Yes, he had a crush on Baekhyun & he was going to confess to him at the garden. Chanyeol quickly excused himself & sped walk towards the garden.

When the clock striked 5pm, Chanyeol was nervous, really nervous as he saw a familiar figure walking towards him. He knew who it was.

"Hey..." the boy approached Chanyeol while Chanyeol's back was facing him. Chanyeol was dying on the inside & he was so damn nervous. "Hey Baekhyun... We met again." Chanyeol said as he turned around while touching his nape. Baekhyun was shocked yet curious about why Chanyeol wanted to meet him in the first place.

"Actually.. I've been wanting to tell you something but I never had the guts to but please don't avoid or dislike me after hearing what I'm about to say to you, all right?" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just nodded. "I like you, Baekhyun. For 2 years. I really like you, to the extend that I always follow you home after sch-" "You follow me home???" Baekhyun interrupted. Chanyeol's face was all red by now & nodded shyly. He was so afraid of what Baekhyun was going to say. "So this was what you wanted to tell me?" Chanyeol nodded with his head down. "Wow you're quick in confessing, quicker than I am." Baekhyun said & his cheeks were red. Chanyeol looked up," W-what? So you like me too?" Baekhyun just shrugged & ran away. Chanyeol was so confused, he had no idea what Baekhyun meant, he stood in the garden for half an hour, just thinking about what Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun was beyond happy when Chanyeol confessed to him. He never expected the taller one to actually like him, he was too shy to continue to face Chanyeol so he just ran away. That night, both of them couldn't sleep at all, they just kept thinking about what each other said..