Chapter 02~

Summer Days

 

"Bye bye mommy." Sungmin waved back cutely as he sat squished into the seat of the wheel barrow as Kyunnie held the handles proudly with his chubby tiny fingers. Mrs. Lee couldn't help but laugh as Sungmin gave out a surprised bleat as the taller boy started pushing the barrow forwards.

 

 

"My cute little strawberry wait here for mommy, she will be right back!" She giggled and gathered the hems of her skirt into her arms, running into the bedroom to catch hold of a camera.

The sight of her baby boy being taken care of Kyuhyun was too adorable not to take a picture of, she thought as she wrapped her fingers around the digital camera and returned back only to squeal at Kyunnie eyeing the door with a huge frown on his face while Sungmin eyed the other boy's struggles to get to the door handle, fail.

 

 

"Kyunnie, you're too short." She heard her baby boy taunting his best friend. "Kyunnie should drink more milk and eat his veggies like how mommy says so." Mrs. Lee laughed for  Sungminnie was acting like he finished his vegetables every night when they both knew the struggles she faced to get her boy to eat his peas and carrots.

 

"Baby Minnie shush, you're shorter than Kyunnie, remember?" Kyuhyun answered back earning a sheepish look from Sungmin.

 

"Kyukyu and baby Minnie say blueberries!" She cooed and took several pictures of Sungmin and Kyuhyun together beaming at the lens brightly with Sungmin's toothless smile just adding on to the cuteness. The boy had just started loosing his milk teeth and there was a very cute gap where his incisors were supposed to be making him a ray of sunshine whenever he laughed or giggled.

 

Pink dusted upon Kyuhyunnie's cheeks as he shyly tugged the hem of Mrs.Lee's dress sucessfully taken her attention. The woman crouched down closer to the boy and asked curiously,"What does little Kyubaby want?"

 

"Mommy Lee, can you help Kyunnie take the barrow down the stairs? Kyunnie doesn't want to drop baby Minnie so he needs help." Kyuhyun told Mrs. Lee worriedly as the older woman laughed and ruffled the boy's brown mop of hair affectionately.

 

"Of course I can!" She exclaimed and took the handle from a grateful Kyuhyun's hands and lifted up the wheel barrow, earning an excited squeal from baby Minnie as she took the barrow, her baby and all,  down the few stairs and placed the barrow back onto the ground safely.

 

"Be safe you two." Mrs. Lee said pressing a small tender kiss to baby Minnie's cute button-like nose and petted Kyunnie's head warmly. Kyuhyunnie saluted the woman cutely and took charge of the wheel barrow once more, pushing it forwards as Sungminnie sat tight into the seat, waving at his mommy cutely as they made way down the park.

 

Mrs. Lee waved the little boys goodbye until they disappeared down the bend in the road, which lead to the park for children. She knew it would be safe for the two go unaccompanied because the park was located in their locality where there was no traffic. And she had plenty of friends in the complex so she wasn't really worried.

 

Sungminnie took in a deep breath and giggled as Kyuhyun pushed the wheel barrow along the road that had cherry blossom trees on it's either side, it sure smelt like heaven. Kyuhyun looked down fondly at Sungmin's smiling face with his dimples in and continued to push baby Minnie ahead, keeping a close watch on the road so that they wouldn't hit any stray stones.

 

"Kyunnie look who's heading our way!" baby Minnie shouted pointing his chubby fingers towards the slowly walking EunHae couple. Sungmin peered his neck and wondered out aloud, "Do you think Choco will be with them?"

 

"Hyukkie, Hyukkie!" Sungminnie shouted as Kyuhyun pushed the barrow closer to the two boys. Hyukjae's eyes looked like saucers as he gaped at baby Minnie squished onto the tiny seat of the wheel-barrow. 

 

Sungminnie squealed as Choco bounded upto them within a few leaps, with her fluffy tail wagging for all it's worth. "Kyunnie, look Choco is so cute, isn't she? Aren't you the cutest?" He cooed.

 

Kyuhyun managed to nod between pants and the poor child took a moment to catch his breath, pushing the barrow up the road wasn't a joke after all... but to be very honest, the road wasn't even mildly steep, it was just Kyu baby getting exhausted quickly due to the lack of physical play.

 

He would played games on his console all throught the day, unless he was being blackmailed (no not really) by his mommy and tell me, who could resist baby Minnie's cuteness after all? He would push baby Minnie's wheel barrow for a thousand miles if it meant seeing his little friend so gleeful, Kyuhyun declared mentally.

 

"Choco! Choco that tickles! " Baby Minnie bleated wiggling his tiny toes cutely as the excited pomeranian woofed as she Sungminnie's bare legs that were sticking out of the wheel barrow.

 

"Going to the playground Sungminnie? Kyuhyunnie?" Hyukjae beamed, stopping beside the two babies.

 

Seeing Sungmin nodding his head happily, he continued, " We could have played together but Hae is sleepy and wants his afternoon nap."And then for the first time that day, Sungminnie's eyes fell upon the boy clinging onto Hyukjae's shirt tightly, already dozing mindlessly against his friend's back- not even registering what was going on around him.

 

"See you later Hyukkie!" Sungminnie called out as the EunHae couple with Choco at their heels, bid them goodbye. 

 

 

"Kyunnie?" 

 

 

"Yes baby Minnie?" 

 

"Can we get a puppy too, when we're all grown up? He could be baby Minnie and Kyunnie's baby." The child beamed with one of the most adorable smiles ever plastered over his face as Kyuhyun proceeded to push the barrow forwards.

 

"If that's what Sungminnie wants, we can!" Kyuhyun ruffled his little friend's hair earning a delighted squeal from the toddler.

 

 

"Sungminnie also wants a bunny." Sungmin declared with his head tilted to the right thoughtfully, "and a cat and a bird and a- "

 

 

"Calm down baby Minnie. We can't have so many- " Kyuhyun spoke hastily, half afraid that Sungmin would end up making them own a mini-zoo. Kyunnie didn't think much about having pets but if his Sungminnie wanted some, they could definitely keep them.

 

Kyunnie sighed after seeing baby Minnie's lips starting to wobble in sadness, "Alright, alright, we'll buy everything you want, okay?" 

 

"Kyunnie is the best!" Sungmin whooped excitedly.

 

So you see in the end, Sungminnie always gets his way..and baby Kyu was already whipped before he even knew what the word meant. And even if he did know what it meant, Kyuhyun probably would have agreed completely. 

 

One just cannot say no to baby Minnie.

 

 

After a while of pushing the wheel barrow, Kyunnie breathed a sigh of relief seeing the playground, finally before his eyes. "Baby Minnie, we're here!" He whooped excitedly. He parked the wheel barrow carefully to the corner of the playground and waddled towards the front, wanting to see his Sungminnie's sunshine smile of happiness upon reaching the playground.

 

But instead he was greeted with the cutest image, ever... for baby Minnie had fallen asleep on the way and was now snoring peacefully, squished in the seat of the barrow with his bow-shaped lips curled into a perfect pout that made Kyunnie want to press his lips onto.

 

"Baby Minnie, wake up." Kyunnie whispered softly, flailing his arms around wildly but Sungminnie didn't even move an inch.

 

Praying to his stars that baby Minnie would continue to be in his dreamland, Kyunnie crouched down closer to the wheel-barrow and kissed those pouty lips chastely, giggling to himself as a smile spread across baby Minnie's lips at the innocent touch.

 

Ever since his Noona made him watch Sleeping Beauty with her, Kyunnie always wanted to try it out with his baby Minnie but he was too shy to actually ask, what if baby Minnie didn't like it? ><

 

"K-kyunnie, are we there yet?" Baby Minnie spoke groggily, pressing his palms over his mouth cutely as he yawned- displaying his toothless smile to the world once again. 

 

"Sir Kyuhyun has bought baby Minnie to the playground." Kyunnie saluted adorably as Sungmin giggled at his friends words and looked at their surroundings. Seeing the swings, the slides, the see-saw made baby Minnie's eyes sparkle in excitement. 

 

But there was still one more problem.

 

"Kyunnie?"

 

"What is it baby Minnie?"

 

"Can you help me out of the wheel barrow, baby Minnie thinks he is stuck."

 

--tbc--

 

 


updated after bajilion months lol

was going through my drafts when i saw this and then,thought hey why not update?  kkk

i hope you liked reading this ~:D

do tell me what you think about this.... or what YOU wish to read more in this story <3

ps. here's some dancing kyuuuuu