Chapter 03~

Summer Days

a small update because Ashley was feeling bad yesterday so Ani wants to cheer her up with baby KyuMin :3

enjoy reading everyone!

 

"Kyunnie, if we don't succeed in getting baby Minnie out of the wheel barrow, would it mean baby Minnie has to spend the rest of his life in this?" Fat tears of desperation rolled down baby Minnie's chubby cheeks as he watched his Kyunnie walking to and fro in worry about what to do with his little friend's situation.

 

"Don't be silly baby Minnie, Kyunnie will get you out in no time! Just you see," Kyunnie said proudly, "it is I, the great knight Kyunnie who is going to save Prince baby Minnie from the clutches of the evil wheelbarrow!"

 

"Kyunnie, can baby Minnie be a princess?" Sungminnie asked shyly, wiggling his toes from where he was seated. Kyunnie looked over his friend fondly and replied," You can be whatever you want to be, baby Minnie."

 

"Now let Kyunnie think about how to release you from this evil trap!" He shouted, attracting the attention of a little toad that was hopping away like nobody's business.

 

"Kyunnie, Kyunnie there's a toad behind you!" baby Minnie cried in horror, pointing his tiny chubby fingers to the bushes that Kyuhyun was standing next to.

 

"Haha nice try baby Minnie, Kyunnie is not gonna fall for your little trick again!" Kyuhyun puffed out his chest and smirked proudly.

 

"No Kyunnie, baby Minnie is telling the truth! There's the toad uncle hopping behind you," baby Minnie shouted vehemently knowing quiet well about the fear his little friend had for those slimy creatures.

 

Personally, baby Minnie didn't mind toads at all, their big round eyes facinated him if he were to be honest and the child enjoyed chasing the poor little creatures around his backyard.

 

Kyunnie's eyes turned wide in pure horror as a small ribbit came from a couple of inches near his feet and he screamed, jumping two feet in the air," baby Minnie, baby Minnie, run run!"

 

The slimy green toad blinked, eyeing the two children blankly before hopping closer to Kyunnie's foot. Kyunnie kicked his chubby little legs around, hopping from one foot to another while screaming the entire time while baby Minnie eyed the toad in facination from the safety of his wheel barrow.

 

"Kyunnie, what?" Sungminnie huffed out as the child suddenly found brown curls being pressed into his mouth, "Kyunnie are you sitting on baby Minnie?"

 

"Kyunnie is sorry baby Minnie," Kyuhyun panted, feeling rather fatigued from his battle of facing the toad. Sungminnie pouted at the extra weight on his chubby tummy and wiggled in his seat, causing the boy seated on top of him to shriek in horror.

 

"Don't move baby Minnie!" Kyunnie shouted urgently," the toad might hop into the wheel barrow if he sees us again!"

 

Baby Minnie scowled, "Kyunnie you're heavy you know? Sungminnie is feeling squashed under your weight." Kyuhyunnie turned his head towards his little friend and spoke apologetically, "Sorry baby Minnie."

 

Fortunately for the two babies (... and us) the toad gave another ribbit before hopping back into the bushes with disinterest, causing sighs of relief from the two- Kyuhyunnie, because he no longer had to fight with the slimy toad and baby Minnie, because he could finally have his little friend's weight off him.

 

"Erm, baby Minnie?" Kyunnie called out softly.

 

"What is it now, Kyunnie?" Sungmin huffed out, blowing upwards so that his bangs could fly away from his sweaty forehead.

 

A small voice answered him, "I think Kyunnie is stuck too in here too."

 


did you like this drabble? :p