iv; drabble special (various)

words for the heart

i honestly do not know where to put these. 


Pairing:  chen-centric, onew x luna
words: 291 w
genre: fluff, romance, light angst

It doesn’t really take a complete idiot to know that they’re truly, madly and deeply in love with each other. Them, him and her, they: Park Sunyoung and Lee Jinki.

It shows in the way she laughs at his jokes; no matter how corny or lame they are. She’ll laugh, as if it’s the funniest thing she ever heard.

It shows when he smiles at her, looks at her, talks about her, thinks about her and even when he mentions her name. He has this dreamy aura around him when anything related to Sunyoung is mentioned and he’s going to stay that way until someone snaps him back to reality.

In his point of view, they’re lucky. They’re the lucky ones out of the people he knows because not all childhood sweethearts get to end up together engaged after just a little over ten years.

“When’s the wedding?”

“Probably spring or summer. Sunyoung here wants it at a beach.”

“And Jinki wants it in an amusement park, can you believe him?”

Jongdae is jealous. He really is.

They’re love for each other is so palpable and obvious that even a blind man can see the love they share. A deaf man can hear the words they exchange. A mute man can tell their love is true.

It’s all so obvious, so clear to him that deep inside, his heart rots in the darkness just thinking about it. Because just think, in another life, if he is Lee Jinki, then who is his Park Sunyoung?

Jongdae doesn’t know, and maybe he doesn’t want to because love is beautiful and kind to those who favor it, but most of the time, love leaves you in the dirt while you’re choking on its dust.

 

 

Pairing: taemin x naeun
words: 181 w
genre: romance, light angst

Temptation must be the meaning behind her name. So is beautiful, perfection, dazzling, charming, fantastic and everything else in between those words.

She stands there in an elegant gown that showed off her curves and did her body justice. Her hair is up in an Audrey Hepburn kind of bun and half of her arms are covered with dark silk gloves the color of her dress.

She smiles at him just as he snaps back to reality. “Vodka?” she asks, and he’s glad that he’s back in his right mind.

He nods. “Pure,” he bows lightly and being the gentleman that he (sometimes) is, he grabs one slim glass of vodka for her and hands it. “Enjoy.”

She winks, and he feels his insides churn. “Will do.”

Her smile is dazzling and it’s a good thing he isn’t too mesmerized in it because then, he hears someone hollering for his attention. “Oi! Waiter!”

His eyes widen and he bows at her again. “Excuse me.” she smiles wider as he walks away, and in his head he regrets not knowing her name.

 

Pairing: Jessica x Jonghyun
words: 342 w
genre: angst, slice of life

She’s walking down the stars with her luggage falling behind her and every second there’s a constant loud thump sound that emits from it.

She has had enough.

Her slim wrists are being enclosed by long fingers that radiate warmth towards her hand as it pulls her back all the same. “Sooyeon, Sooyeon, no, don’t do it.” He lacks sincerity in his words.

Sooyeon feels as if she wants to growl at him. “No,” she’s practically like a lioness: roaring at him. “Let go,” with one jerk of her hand, he sets her free but not for long.

“Come on, Jung Sooyeon, please don’t!” he wraps both of his arms around her small frame and she momentarily lets go of her luggage partly due to shock and mainly due to him restraining her from the back. “We can work this out! Be rational, don’t be such a about this.”

“You’re the one who’s being a !” she screams. “I’ve had it with you, Kim Jonghyun! I’ve had it!” her words echo throughout the entire house and inside his skull, but he doesn’t budge – not the least bit.

“One more chance –“

“You’ve wasted all my chances.”

“But one more can make –“

“No more!” she nudges him, hard, by the sides and pushes him backwards. It doesn’t do much damage on him since he is pretty built, but it’s enough to make him stumble backwards and let her go. “No more, Jonghyun, no more!”

“But Sooyeon,” he sounds exasperated, and Sooyeon snorts at this. “Please! Please be rational, think first.”

“I have been thinking!”

“Well think harder!”

“Don’t Jonghyun.” She is furious and he can already see the flames radiating from her aura as she stands there, glaring at him as if he’s done the biggest mistake in the world. “Just… don’t.” she puts so much emphasis on the word that it hurts him for a moment there.

She grabs her luggage and glares at him one last time before exiting out of the door and out of his life forever.

 

Pairing: Hoya x Bomi
words: 321 w
genre: fluff, light romance

Howon and Bomi have a dance battle, and it’s only been thirty seconds in yet Howon has pulled his most prized move and he only uses that when he’s really desperate to win. It makes Bomi roll her eyes and mutter “typical” at him before she dances to the beat as well.

Bomi does a little wave when she gets to the center and she has Howon’s full attention after it. She flips her hair and he has to take a step back to avoid getting whipped. She glides to the side and shuffles along with the beat.

She laughs while doing all of these because the crowd, her friends and even his friends are cheering: “Go go Bomi Bomi, go go Bomi Bomi.” She’s smiling by the time the music changes.

This was Howon’s time. It was a fast, upbeat song and he just dived right in with no hesitations and second thinking. The crowd, mostly girls, went wild when Howon does krumping – a style of dance he never really did but is actually quite good at it.

It showed right then, and it even made Bomi smirk. “Oh, you are so going to get it.” Bomi steps forward and before Howon could even finish, she pushes him (lightly) backwards and takes the center stage again. She heightens up the expectations by working the crowd and making them raise their hands in the air.

Bomi does another wave, another flip of the hair before getting into the good bit. She does a split and shakes her upper body wildly, she gets up using only her legs and no such arm support and does a little bit of twerking; just to tease.

Howon laughs, Bomi laughs, and everybody laughs too. The music goes on, the party lives on and the last thing Bomi remembers that night was how Howon said: “You’re a great dancer, you know that.” Before locking their lips.

 

Pairing: Mark x Suzy
words: 212 words
genre: romance, fluff

“I’m tired.”

“No wonder.”

He pecks her lips once, twice, thrice before she wraps her arms around his neck to pull him closer and their lips are connected but this time, it takes more than a minute to remove them.

He caresses her cheek with his thumb as his other hand is on her waist, holding her steady in case she’ll feel woozy or dizzy because mind you, this is Mark Tuan she’s kissing and Mark Tuan always leaves an effect on girls.

But in this case, it’s her who leaves an effect on him.

Her lips are sweet, soft yet really tempting all the same. He thinks it’s because it’s the image she has on the public. She’s Bae Suzy, the nation’s first love and will forever be. She’s innocent-looking, naïve even and that’s what they like about Suzy.

She’s sweet and kind and resembles a strawberry because that’s what she’s like on and off camera. Other people might say different or think otherwise maybe because they met her in the wrong time at the wrong place.

But no matter what they say about her, Mark Tuan will always love her for who she really is. And she is Bae Suzy, Mark Tuan’s one and only. That’s never going to change.

 

Paring: P.O x Sulli
words: 302 w
genre: fluff, comedy, romance

“Are you watching it?”

“Mhm.”

“Are you really?”

“Mhm.”

Really?”

He chuckles, only because she sounds so cute even over the phone.  “Yes, Jinri-ah, I am.” And he really is watching their new music video just as she asked him to. It had only been released on YouTube not an hour ago, and she had immediately called him out of all people to go and check it out.

She giggles at the other end and Jihoon cannot fathom how adorable she must look right then. “Oh, yeah? Prove it.”

Jihoon sighs, but he’s smiling. And only to prove it to her, he sings – in his deep voice – the lyrics to their new song ‘red light’ and he has to admit but it is pretty catchy even with all the electronic and house music going on in the background.

He hears her clapping by the time he finishes the chorus. “It’s cool, isn’t it oppa?”

He smiles. “Yeah it is.”

“What’d you think about it?”

Jihoon turns to his laptop and sees that the video has come to an end and different other videos of her fellow label mates pop up but Jihoon personally has no interest in them because his heart and favor are always leaning on f(x)’s visual, Choi Jinri or ‘Sulli’.

But he doesn’t call him ‘Sulli’ because he thinks it’s just not her.

“I think Amber looked kind of hot.”

An immediate response is given to him. “Yah!”

Jihoon laughs a little too loudly that ti attracts attention from his hyungs outside. “Keep it down, Pyo.” says Taeil and Jihoon does just that.

Jinri acts mad, but Jihoon easily breaks through it with just five words plus one. “I’m sorry. I love you, Jinri-ah.”

And just like that, all is right in the world. At least, in their world.


- ; you're welcome?