Chapter 2

Bless You (Jeti Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I could say something, a different voice was heard. “Bless you~!” It was a male this time. It was my turn to bless her, damnit~! Who are you and who do you think you are?

The three of us turned around and saw Nichkhun from 2PM.

I felt another pang in my chest.

The members knew something was going on between those two. It was a thing going on and off for the past 4 years. To be honest, the sight of him and his group sickened me.

It may sound selfish, but that’s not the only reason behind why I don’t really like the 2PM beasts… men …boys. I’m gonna let you in on a secret. I was actually dating one of them. And you guessed right; it was Ok Taecyeon. I wasn’t bothered by the fact that we got caught. I mean it was one innocent date. No. Ok Taecyeon was a nice guy. He didn’t seem to be that ‘beast who is really just a cute kid’ that he pulled off. He was actually really smart, but really immature. He wasn’t just a beast by looks, but with his emotions too. To be honest, he acted a bit like a douchebag. But to me, all this didn’t really matter. As we started to get to know each other, he softened up. He was someone quite respectful on many different levels.

If it wasn’t for being caught of finding the perfect guy for Jung Sooyeon, then what went wrong?

Well, you see, after we got caught, things got ugly. He completely dropped everything as if nothing ever happened between us. I deserved an explanation, but he simply blew everything off and said he didn’t want to ruin his image because 2PM was planning to comeback and he didn’t want to ruin mine because I was a really great friend. Yup, I got friend-zoned. And with that, I tried to reassure myself that nothing serious happened between us.

But how could I?

How could I after the late night texts? The video calls? The runaway dates? The heart to heart talks?

Ok Taecyeon’s beastly persona thawed bits and pieces of my Ice Princess heart. He calmed me with his immature antics. We had serious conversations about the music industry. What we hated. What we wanted more of. What our dreams were. He became a reason behind the lyrics; the man behind the songs.

He was the friend that was there to comfort me. He was there to listen when no one else would.

That 2PM member let me into his heart then slammed it as soon as my head entered the building. I let him into mine and he cracked a window.

I lost someone that, besides my members and family, actually meant something to me.

And I can’t let something like that happen to Tiffany.

But to continue my story, I’ll be honest with you; I actually got over the initial shock rather quickly. You wanna know why?

Something, rather someone, reminded me that he was just some player that wanted to get with girls.

Im Yoona.

Back when SNSD was promoting quite laboriously for Oh!, Yoona and Taecyeon had a little scandal.

Like us, nothing really sprouted between the two, but the members knew Yoona had a crush on him. Like me, they sent SNS messages and emails together. Yoona really had her hopes up.

Poor lovesick Yoona was then played by beastly Taecyeon. On an episode of Family Outing, the Wonder Girls were special guests alongside Yoona, Taecyeon, Heechul, Jokwon, and a few others. To her surprise, Taecyeon picked Yoobin over Yoona. It shouldn’t have been a surprise since the two JYP artists were close friends. But Yoona saw everything. She saw his eyes when they met the Wonder Girls’ member. It was different that when he looked at her. From that day, she hated that kid more than ever.

Im Yoona was the first person that came up to me when I cried over that stupid boy. When I saw her face, I couldn’t help but cry more. Taecyeon was hers first. Three years later, I didn’t bother to learn from her mistake and fell helplessly in love with him. When I saw Yoona, all I wanted to do was apologize. She cried with me and told me everything was going to get better and things did.

I know I can’t judge Nichkhun to be as horrible as Taecyeon when it comes to dating, but I just don’t want Tiffany to get hurt like us. I don’t want her to fall into some trap she’s going to regret later. I don’t want her to blindly go down the same path me and Yoona went through. There’s a lot of women all over ASIA that are potent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter