Chapter 1

Bless You (Jeti Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, before I start the story, I just want to thank all you readers who subscribed to this fic! To be honest, I was put under a lot of pressure because I was worried it wouldn't have enough JeTi, but I added some extra stuff. Sorry if it gets corny. With rushed editting, some things come out that way.

I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter and future chapters!

 

---------

 

Jessica’s PoV

Aish~! Another day, another music performance. I’ve been living this life for the past 7 years. You’d think I’d get tired of it, but, hey, I try to have some fun out of it.

As we prepared for another performance of Mr. Mr. (was it for Music Bank or Music Core? I can’t remember anymore), Yuri, Hyoyeon, and I were gossiping about the latest news. We sat in the small couch of our dressing rooms, trying to be in our own world while all the make-up artists and producers were scrambling around trying to get us ready.

But even through all the chaos, there was one thing that broke through.

“ACHOO~!”

The room goes still for a second, but everything goes back to its boisterous order.

“Bless you!” One of the members would say to the poor sick girl.

“Gomawo!” Tiffany would answer with a congested tone. She leans on her dressing room chair and grabs a tissue in front of the mirror. 

The poor eye-smiling girl had to carry on her duty as the SNSD member even as she is sick. She somehow contracted something while we were flying back and forth between Korea and Japan. Her immune system couldn’t handle it, especially with all the crazy rehearsals, workouts, and dieting we’re being put through. She was given an injection and some pills to help her overcome her sickness quickly. What do you expect? It’s not like SM would give us a break just to get over some measly cold, especially during our awaited comeback.

Sorry, my Ice Princess sarcasm is getting to me.

Well, that’s what happens when sleep and food are just as irregular as three-eyed dogs. (My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter