=SIX=

Will The Flower Blossom?

Honestly, Luhan was really confused. Everything was too sudden. He didn’t know how to respond. He had been treating Mr. Wu as his normal customer. But he told him that he had been harboring unusual feelings towards him just a moment ago. What’s worse is that it is a “he” who must be really popular among the girls. He was afraid he would be assassinated by his crazy fans. 

But then he caught a glimpse of Mr. Wu, with cheeks that were flushed with embarrassment, looking at the ground. He looked very much like a small kid at that moment.

‘So cute’. He thought.

“Maybe, it wasn’t that bad…”Luhan muttered to himself.

Suddenly, he sensed some slight movement. He turned around and was dumbstruck.

 

A petal dropped off and flew out of the window, starting off its new venture to the unknown world. Lo and behold! It was the petal from that pot of hydrangea.

Nobody knew it had finally blossomed. It flowered secretly in the corner, quietly. It had always been choosing the best timing to bloom and when it did, it would always become the most prominent, not even the red roses could compete with it.

So, will the flower blossom?

---------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it :) Please comment about your opinion whether you like it or not, Thanks :)