=TWO=

Will The Flower Blossom?

The flowers were visibly agitated; he was pretty sure of that. He could always tell the emotions of his flowers by the frequency in the air. Before the newcomer walked into the florist’s, the ambience of the florist’s was dull and drab. However, the flowers became lovely soon after the man walked in, as if they were awakened from a deep slumber.

Surely the flowers exulted over the presence of the man. The fragrance they exuded mingled together in the air, forming a brand new scent of perfume. The balm was so potent that it had put the air freshener in the florist’s to shame.

To be frank, he was shocked by this phenomenon. He had seen neither a man nor a girl who was so adored by these elegant flowers, not even him, who took care of these flowers had been treated like this way before. That was really something….extraordinary.

However, the newcomer was oblivious of the commotion he had brought about among the flowers. He was wandering in the clusters of flower, looking like a lost child despite his mature appearances and intimidated eyebrows. Luhan could tell that the newcomer was really awed by the flower kingdom.

“Feel free to touch these flowers; I’m sure they will be very happy if you do.” The man seemed a bit startled when Luhan appeared suddenly in front of him. The man gazed at the bunch of daisies held in his hand. He reached out his trembling hands and touched the white petals with the tip of his long index finger carefully enough to avoid causing any pain to these fragile flowers.

“Wow! It feels amazing!” Suddenly, the man commented excitedly with an amazed look on his face. “So this is the texture of the petals….” Like a kid who had just found his new toy, the man openly showed his interest and curiosity towards the flowers. His reaction was so incompatible with his manlike oomph.

Somehow, Luhan found the contradiction very cute.

------------------------TO BE CONTINUE