=FOUR=

Will The Flower Blossom?

Recently, Luhan found himself difficult to make ends meet. The villagers in the town were not that fond of flowers. Most of them failed to comprehend the beauty within the flower. They assumed that the act of buying flowers for their parents, friends or valentines was an extravagant behavior. They rather spent their money on other items than buying flowers that could hardly survive for a week.

To make the matters worse, the rainy season arrived. He guessed nobody would want to end up like a drowned cat just to buy the flowers for their funny valentines.

Four days had gone and yet he had had not a single customer, even Mr. Wu. Speaking of Mr. Wu, he had not seen him for four straight days. He was not being nosy. He just thought that the rain couldn’t drench his perseverance. But he bet that he was wrong.

Somehow, he felt a little disappointed.

“Luhan.” He didn’t realize that he had fallen asleep at the counter as the lullaby sung by the raindrops went on until someone patted his shoulder. He opened his sleepy eyes and to his surprise, Mr. Wu was standing in front of him.

He was holding a large bunch of iridescent flowers of different kinds.

Just when Luhan was ready to sputter out  ‘Oh yeah. How nice of you to show the flowers you bought from other florist’s to me, who used to serve you well and am facing financial crisis’, Mr.  Wu butted in, “This is for you!”

----------------------TO BE CONTINUE