" Forgive me... "

You are a part of me: I can't imagine a life without you, my twin

Flashback


As far as that goes, that is fine. A simple photo with my twin. We are enough far so it’s okay. But it is without counting for Donghyun. Suddenly a hand takes my head and puts me closer of Kwangmin’s head. So surprise, I would like to see what happen so I turn my head…logically my twin does the same…and as we are close ...what had to happen finally happened…

 

End of the flashback

 

Youngmin's POV


 

Our lips meet. We are kissing. I close my eyes.

His lips are so soft and a bit wet. It is a pretty addictive kiss. It seems it lasts for seconds or maybe forever… How so embarrassing is to kiss his brother and enjoy it !

Before an eternity we separate and break up this lovely kiss leaving us all trembling. I open my eyes just for encounter his. Deep, attractive and dark eyes. He reflects me an inexplicable and intense glance, full of surprises and… love ? I can support it and turn my gaze away.

I notice timidly the reaction of Minwoo and Donghyun. Minwoo no looks very shocked and I think seeing a light of desire on the deep of his eyes during a short time. It must be a hallucination. Concerning Donghyun, he is very proud of his joke and can’t stop laughing.

It seems like time is stopping.

I don’t know what to do right now. What an awkward situation ! Honestly I feel shameful to enjoy his kiss. And Kwangmin seems very embarrassed towards me.

Suddenly Jeongmin and Hyunseong came and run toward us. They seems very happy. But what did they do? The two boys try to explain us something but they still laugh : they are so excited to understand what they say. Why don’t they notice they ARE interrupting something right now? It is a very strange situation now.

I think it is too much to Kwangmin. A painful expression of torment painting in his face, he runs away us, or crying.

I can’t accept my twin feeling so bad. I can’t accept my twin crying whereas it’s entirely my fault. Without any reflection I follow him.

 

No one’s  POV


 

Hyunseong strongly laughing: in this side… of the beach…..the…we…. suddenly serious: Oh why do they leave? Something wrong?

Jeongmin stopping to laugh: what happen ??

Minwoo to Donghyun: seriously, what did you do that? What the aim?

Donghyun: It was just a joke. No need to make a fuss!

Minwoo: A joke? Did you see the Kwangmin’s painful? And Youngmin-hyung’s trouble? It was bad for them, you know? It shocked them… In addition to this, they aren’t in a good period yet…

Donghyun a bit shy: Actually I just would like to improve their relation… and I have thought ….Right I’m not very good concerning kind of relationship…

Minwoo blushing for no apparent reason : So now you HAVE TO find this two boys and do your best to fix what you have broken.

Donghun don’t lose a second and run toward the direction of twin.

Jeongmin: Seriously, do I miss an episode?

 

Youngmin's POV


 

Youngmin screaming:  Kwangmin!! Wait!!

 

I have to excuse myself to him because all it my fault. It’s my fault if he feels so bad. If he is going to lose himself. Perhaps because I’m his twin, I can feel his pain like it was mine. Or it is mine? -

Why does he feel so torment? Because we are actually no close as we were when we were little. And I avoid him. That way, it’s completely my fault.… Why am I like this ? I make my twin crying….. Wrong. ….. Rahh I’m going to lose my mind too! -

I have to explain him all. My feeling to him. Why am I so trouble when I see him…. and why I avoid him? ….. I can’t have a coherent thought!! -

I just want to find him and …. Stopping the unsaid…. Just become closer…. and understand each other more than any people in this world….

I’m keep running. Kwangmin went to the seawall of rock of the beach. He climbed to a big dark rock in the end of the seawall facing the sea. I head towards the rock. All my thoughts are no sense, I just want to be in his side. I see him, he stands up, staring the dark sea, challenging the waves. Like a sad and wish shadow. I can’t think any longer.

.

Just want to be with you, just want to see you happy.

.

Without thought. Without word. I move closer to you and put my arms around your waist in a back hug. My mouth close to your ear I whisper you in a warm and trembling breath:

“Forgive me…..”

.

Forgive me.

 

 


Hello reader ! Thank you to follow my fan fic . 

How'd you think of his chapter? Please comment !

See you soon! Ppyong! ^-^