What a romantic place!

You are a part of me: I can't imagine a life without you, my twin

 

Youngmin's POV


 

Minwoo: it’s terribly cool we are in holyday right now. We are going to relax and leave the tired idol’s life away. I would like to do every things normal person do when they are in vacation, with guys…and especially you!  

 

I’m speaking with Minwoo but my thoughts are away…

…what a pity that I and my young brother aren’t no longer so close. I feel like I’m losing a part of me.  I miss him. He is here and in fact so far. How it’s sadness! I’m his hyung, I have to protect him, and be in his side. ‘cause his my little twin… ‘cause Korean idol’s life is pretty hard… ‘cause he IS a part of me I love more than me.

I really would like to say that to him. I glance Kwangmin, and notice he is staring at me.  I look the deep of his eyes, hoping he understands my feeling…

 …my feeling to him can’t be tell with words. He is the blood of my blood. He cans understand me without words. He cans understand the way I love him. Not just as a twin or…… a lover….. a more deep and intense love. This love who does anything to the person you love. Not just for his pleasure. No. In order to really help him for his… evolution?

Actually, he seems pretty bother. Does he understand my gaze?

 

Minwoo: heeee!!! Youngmin???!!! Do you listen to me? What do you look in this weird way?....oh kwan… I see…

Youngmin: what do you see?

Minwoo: Nothing hehe…. and about my proposition?

Youngmin: Which one?.........

 

Kwangmin's POV


 

Donghyun : today everybody will go to the beach!! It’s an order to your leader. Remind our manager said: we have to have fun!

 

I begin to lose myself in my meandering thoughts. Oh the hell with it! We are on holyday right now. I just would like to spend good time and forget a short moment my deviant thoughts.

Kwangmin - so excited- : So good!! What a great ideal! I’m going to prepare myself… - goes to his bedroom-

Minwoo: Cool! Thank you hyung!

Youngmin : If no one has any objection, I would like to stay here… just to chill out…

Jeongmin: No Youngmin! You come with us. It’s not debatable!

Youngmin: But…

Minwoo -holdind Youngmin’s arm and trying to do aegyo-: pleeaaase hyung!

Youngmin: well…okay.

Minwoo: yesssss

 


In the beach


Jeongmin: This place is wonderful: there is nobody and the view is especially beautiful.

Hyunseong: Waves ‘sound…the wind in the hair…so romantic –stare Jeongmin with an intense gaze-

.

.

The atmosphere is more relax now. We play in the sand, we laugh much. A perfect holyday’s day without stress. Exactly what we all need: keep away of the camera and idol’s life just a few time. The only shadow is my brother. He avoids me. And sadly me too.

Donghyun: Our manager said that we have one week here and after we come back to Korea.

Kwangmin -glancying Youngmin-: So enjoy it because it’s too short.

Minwoo: exactly!

Youngmin: hum… where are Jeongmin and Hyunseong?

Donghyun: I don’t know, they leave us since a long time. What do they do?

 

Youngmin's POV:


 

I hate me! Why I have to act like that with my brother? I’m so a detestable person. He must be so hurt because of me. Come on Youngmin!!

 

Minwoo -looking Youngmin with big eyes- : shall I take a photo of you, hyung?

Donghyung -with a conspirator face- : eh Minwoo! Good ideal let’s take a photo of the twin!

Minwoo -a little disappointed- : okay -  

What?! Okay, if you would like…

I came near to Kwangmin. I avoid his gaze. We are so awkward together.

Minwoo: please look here! Smile!

As far as that goes, that is fine. A simple photo with my twin. We are enough far so it’s okay. But it is without counting for Donghyun. Suddenly a hand takes my head and puts me closer of Kwangmin’s head. So surprise, I would like to see what happen so I turn my head…logically my twin does the same…and as we are close ...what had to happen finally happened…

 


Annyeong haseyo! I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Please comment !

Don’t hesitate to tell me if you notice mistakes or if don’t understand, (to remind you, English is not my first language.)

Ppyong! ^^