ᴀʟʟᴋᴘᴏᴘ 01

♚ → mnemosyne // girl group // apply open
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Olympus Entertainment teases the netizens  with mnemosyne's practice photo!
July 14, 2014 @ 12:08 am
scrap, share & likezdVJmyT.png
by soweon 
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

On the 13th of July 9:00 pm [KST], Olympus Entertainment uploaded a picture of what appears to be Mnemosyne's practice photo, teasing many of the korean and non-korean netizens alike with the caption “WHO R U?”

SEE ALSO: Sm entertainment's Ladies Republic set to perform on M!Countdown !

Following Lee Soo Man and BoA's confirmation of focusing on Olympus and their on hold projects, the company drops the practice photo revealing 7 of the remaining members who temporarily worked under the name OH!9 project back in 2012. Reasons for being on hold for 2 years weren't revealed on the mini press conference held by the company last week but Olympus assured the press that these girls are more than ready to make their way to the top. 

“Their foundation lies on their bond as a group and their goal to make their mark in this industry. The girls have endured enough torture, being on hold for 2 years isn't a joke for the trainees so BoA and I thought that it's time they get the chance they deserve.” Founder Lee Soo Man said during the press conference. He continued his speech by revealing some of his future plans for the group and how they will still be part of the SMTOWN family. 

When asked if they're planning to compete with SMEnt's ladies republic, Lee Soo Man just laughed, “To be honest, I read some of the netizens comments online after our announcement and I don't see why they have to compare these two groups. Like I said earlier, Mnemosyne is part of SMTOWN so they're family; there's no need to compete.” He said and finished off the conference with the possible dates of Mnemosyne's debut and minor details about their documentary leaving a lot of netizens clamouring for more information about the group.  

So what do you think about Soo Man's surprise project? Do you think that Soo Man and BoA made a wise decision to let Mnemosyne debut along with Ladies republic?

tags
Mnemosyne
SM Entertainment
Olympus Entertainment
Ladies Republic
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
somekindoffan · Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:33 am
For someone who's been following these girls ever since the news of OH!9 project has been released in 2012, I could really agree with Lee Soo Man that it's time for them to get the chance that they desereve. I mean 2 freaking years is a long time for the trainees and to think that these girls have probably been training under olympus since 2010 or worse 2009 UGH. But I'm glad that finally they are focusing on this project. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
exowolf · Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:30 am
WOW. Making them wait for 2 years with no definite debut date is no joke! No wonder two of their members left. Their previous CEO was probably ty as hell. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
fabrepublic · Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:27 am
I've seen a lot of post that this group will be Model-dols. Pfft. Bet they couldn't sing and just be a bunch of pretty girls with no talents. LADIES REPUBLIC ALL THE WAY. #SMFAMILY #NOTOMNEMOSYNE
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
daragon · Posted July 13, 2014 @ 12:25 am
Not really a fan of SM entertainment nor their artists because of the bad feedbacks I kept hearing about them but I'm quite happy that Lee Soo Man and BoA took the task themselves. I can really see Soo Man being like Papa YG with the girls. Can't wait for Mnemosyne. I hope they do better than Ladies Rep coz their debut song is just meh. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
more