ᴘʟᴏᴛʟɪɴᴇs

♚ → mnemosyne // girl group // apply open

plotlines

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

hyuna- Lead vocalist - taken

 

The oldest and the most open-minded person that you will probably ever meet in this lifetime. Hyuna's known to be the most level-headed among the group, thus making her the referee in fights among the girls. She deals with matters like a matured person that she is. 

-Preferred Ulzzang : Park Minju || Yurim

- Taken by co-author

sera-main vocalist

 

The girl who always dreamed to be a singer. Sera is the epitome of passion. Her unswervering drive to reach her goal has taught her to be strong, so when two of their members left— one being their leader— she held the group together and became their strength. 

-Preferred Ulzzang: Yuju || Kim Dohee

 

EUAerin- Main rapper

 

If we're talking about dual personality then EUAerin has defenitely bagged the title. While she's very charismatic on stage with her fierce rapping, she's well known among the group as the girl who has a lot of aegyo, making her the group's source of energy.

-Preferred Ulzzang: Kang Jiwon || Jung Minhee

eunji- lead rapper

 

The girl who brings selflessness into a whole new level. She takes care of her members and looks after them thus making her the mother-figure of the group. She's kind and considerate that sometimes she becomes loyal to a fault for covering up for her members shortcomings. 

-
Preferred Ulzzang: Park Sora  || Ahn Su Kyung

sungah- main dancer

 

The timid yet dependable member alongside Hyuna. Despite being in the maknae line Sungah can think more maturely than EUAerin or even Sera. While Hyuna is more on the giving advises type, Sungah is more on being the just being by your side type of girl.


-Preferred Ulzzang: Ha Mi Rae || Sin Bi

kyungri- lead vocalist-taken

 

Bloody cold on the outside but highly affectionate from within, Kyungri could compete with EUAerin for the title of the girl with the dual personality. While people see her as a snob due to her stoic gaze and charisma, Kyungri can be very eccentric and full of charm. 

-Preferred Ulzzang: Sori || Zhang Xin Yuan
-Taken by Author

hyemi- main vocalist

 

The youngest and yet the most hard-working member alongside Sera. She's a perfectionist who won't stop at nothing until everything is what she wanted it to be. She works well with the other members and is closest to Kyungri, but most of the time she prefers to work alone.

-Preferred Ulzzang: Gyeong Eun|| Park Chahun

author's note

 

^Because SeJi is too adorable and I really miss them.
Anyways, I used Namyu members as plotline names so it's easier for me to remember your character. From this plotline, construct your character. You could see that I've already placed the ulzzangs I prefer since for me these women fit with the group's concept, but if you have other ulzzangs whom you think fits the plotline more then you can use them. Just inform me beforehand.