ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛsʜᴇᴇᴛ

♚ → mnemosyne // girl group // apply open

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

gate to olympus

 

ONE || LOVE INTEREST
Love interest can be from any group as long as the gap between your character's age and your chosen love interest isn't big. Also, if ever your love interest will be coming from SM entertainment, it's best if they don't know that you are debuting UNLESS you guys are in a secret relationship then it's fine.
Heads Up, listed below are the groups I'm quite familiar with personality wise:
Exo, SuJu, Shinee, Bts, Got7, Bap, Mblaq, Teen Top, Block B, Infinite, BtoB, B2st, Tvxq
 I know a lot of boy groups but I'm not well acquainted on how they act or interact with people so I apologize for that and also as you can see most of them are from SM *I love smtown* That being said, Exo's Sehun and Luhan are already taken as love interest. <3

TWO || PLOTLINES & ULZZANG
If you're reading this then you're probably done scanning the plotline page and as written there, you will notice how I wrote my preferred ulzzang and you're probably wondering why. Well, it's to lessen you're hassle to look for the appropriate ulzzang that will fit the plotline you've chosen. Another reason is that I tend to be very picky with the face claims and I prefer those ulzzangs who I think are pretty yet underrated unlike Shin Yeong, Seuk Hye, Hana, Ah ri etc... But if you have any ulzzang whom you think could fit the image of this group then you can use them. Btw Plotline Kyungri and Hyuna are already taken. :)


THREE || HEIGHT & BACKGROUND
Ethnicity should be korean, chinese, japanese or atleast half-asian. Also, the height of each members should range from 170cm to 173cm to justify this group's Model-dol persona and if you're asking if your character is required to have a model background, then the answer is no. It's fine with me, I mean we can't have a group with all girls having a previous career in modelling. One can be tall without being a model, so I hope that answers your question. Also I'm fine with sob stories just as long as it's realistic.

FOUR || AGE & BIRTHYEAR
Mnemosyne's age bracket is from 19-24 (not korean age) which means your character's birthyear should range from the year 1995-1990. So if you're taking the Hyuna plotline then your birthyear should be in 1990 while the Hyemi plotline will be in 1995, the rest of the members shall be in between these two.  


FIVE || TWINS 
In this section I'm expecting that everyone will fill this with ease and with the knowledge that everyone isn't perfect. So basically you can't have the Hyorin-Cl-Hyoyeon combination or otherwise known as the perfect combination.


SIX || RIVALS
This section in the application is optional. If you want to fill it or not it's fine with me. Also just so you know guys, SMen't new girl group will be Mnemosyne's rival. They will be constantly compared and most of the staff and idols from SMent will be a bit iffy about this group since they will be competing against Ladies Republic. (with the exception of your love interest and friends if they happen to be from sment, and for BoA of course.) 


SEVEN || STAFF & FORMER MEMBERS
If you weren't chosen and you unsubscribe it's perfectly fine with me and I will totally understand but for those who didn't I will make some cameos from your character, it's either a manager role, make-up artist, or even the role of the two former members. 

PASSWORD: Gif of your bias hyperlinked to your favorite song.