Chapter 3

The Other Jung Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Jessica and Tyler made their engagement public, it was easier to go out and eat. Since Sookhyun wanted some authentic Korean food, they went to a small place in Myeongdong called Seoul Food. Although Seoul Food is a small restaurant, it’s very popular amongst locals and even idols.

“Don’t be shy, Sookhyun. Just eat anything and everything you want.” Tyler said. She smiled and did not hold back at all. She guzzled down everything from the side dishes to meat and even soup. Jessica and Tyler watch in awe how someone can eat that much in one sitting.

“You happy now?” Jessica asked, chuckling. Sookhyun nodded before stuffing a big piece of samgupsal in .

After their meal, they headed back to the office and they all got out of the car. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” Tyler looked at Jessica and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Sookhyun fake gagged, making them giggle. “Are we like going somewhere, or…” Sookhyun asked when Tyler walked in the office, leaving the two of them behind.

“I haven’t seen my baby sister in over 10 years, we need all the catching up we could get.” Jessica said. They hopped in the car and drove away.

Shopping at Myeongdong was the best feeling in the world. Sookhyun probably have experienced this once or twice in her life, but she was probably too young to even remember. The two of them went from store to store, buying something in each one. Sookhyun bought some sweaters that are more appropriate for the Korean weather and Jessica was more than happy to buy it for her.

Finally, the two decided to stop for a while and to rest and eat. They’ve been going around for at least three hours, and they were beat. They sat inside a café, the same café Jessica and Krystal went to on their show.

“So how’d you find Seoul so far?” Jessica asked. “I’ve only seen Myeongdong, but it’s amazing here.” Sookhyun replayed their shopping trip in her head, still amazed by everything. “Krystal is shooting for a CF and still has to go and get some choreography done, so I guess it’s just you and me today.” Sookhyun took a sip of her drink before replying, “What time will she be home?” Jessica thought for a while then said, “Hmmm maybe sometime around 3 – 4am.” Sookhyun felt bad for her other sister, but what could she do? Krystal was an idol, and she was actually lowkey glad that Jessica isn’t one anymore.

“Can we like bring her dinner or something?” Sookhyun asked. Jessica thought about it for awhile. She hasn’t been at SM for a few years now, ever since she “left” Girls’ Generation. But she wanted Sookhyun to finally meet Krystal, so she was torn. “Let me ask her manager first, okay?” Jessica dialed Krystal’s manager whose she’s in good terms with.

“Lee, how are you?” Jessica said as Sookhyun watched her. She was really hopping he’d allow them to visit her other sister so they can finally meet. “Is Krystal busy today? I was wondering if I could maybe bring her some food.” Jessica was silent for a while, making Sookhyun anxious. “It’s cause our little sister is here and she wants to see Soojung.” After a series of nods and yeses from Jessica, she hung up and looked at Sookhyun who was waiting for what she was about to say.

“Well, looks like we can go.” Sookhyun cheered, but was immediately cut by her sister. “But we only have 30 minutes max and so we need to buy the food now and go to her.” And so away they went to the chicken place Krystal loves to eat at when she was starving. They ordered two buckets of chicken, one for the other people who are there and the other solely for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter