Chapter 1

The Other Jung Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Sookhyun sat on the table outside the quad, with her earphones on. It was free period and Sookhyun chooses to spend it outside. At first her teachers didn't agree, but after a lot of complaining and whining, they let her say outside for two hours.

Today is a pretty nice day out. Sun was up, radiating its heat on this winter day. For the first time this winter it was okay to be outside without the fear of getting Hypothermia, so Sookhyun grabbed the opportunity by the balls.

Every free period, Sookhyun would either write a story or attempt to write, but end up doing nothing. Today, the creative juices are flowing all over Sookhyun's brain, so she's writing on her writing journal.

Sookhyun busily wrote on her journal, when someone called her. She turned around and saw her friend, Amanda, walking towards her with her other friend, Britney. 

"We're hitting Target, (get it, hitting target?), after class. Wanna come?" Amanda asked then Britney told Sookhyun about their plan to finally get Alex's number. Alex is a super hot Target employee and both Britney and Amanda have the hots for him. Sookhyun never really liked him. He was cute; she had to admit, but Sookhyun's into the more Asian type.

"Sorry, can't." Sookhyun said and the two girls frowned. "Mom told me to go home asap." She explained, Armada and Britney understood.

"Aw. But I need you there, Leila!" Amanda complained using Sookhyun's American name. Sookhyun shook her head and the two girls walked away.

Sookhyun continued to write on her journal, when the bell rang, signaling the end of free period and lucky for Sookhyun, end of the day.

Listening to her mother, Sookhyun went home ASAP. Well, she did stop for some latte on her way home, but Starbucks was on her way, so it didn't take up much of her time.

Once she reached her home, Sookhyun's mother was already waiting for her.

"You're home!" She said and greeted Sookhyun.

"Yeah, you told me to go straight home, but I got us Starbucks." Sookhyun gave the coffee to her mother, which she gladly accepted.

"Now, why did I have to come home?" Sookhyun asked.

"I have something to tell you." Her mother said and led Sookhyun to the living room. The two of them sat on the couch, and faced each other.

"Now don't get shocked or anything, and I'm telling you this now that like it or not, you have to do it." Her mother said. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter