The Calm after the Storm

Her Importance to Me (Double update)

The Calm after the Storm

BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zu3pn1xJU

 

He ended up quitting the Heirs for her but she wasn’t keen on starting their relationship back, claiming that their relationship was too damage to be fixed again. He tried to not let it shows but he wasn’t feeling up beat at all despite forcing a smile on his face. It wasn’t an easy ride when the fans started to even notice his sadness.

He tried calling her but she never answers.. she heard the news of her outings to several parties and concerts with her friends.

Tiffany claimed that she asked Seohyun to accompany her to Wooyoung birthday party to cover up her meet up with Nickhun from the public.

It was painful for him to see her putting herself out there when he was getting into his own shell even more. As an act or rebellion he decided to just let it be obvious that he was indeed grieving. They said it was because of the Heirs.. when he was screaming silently that he wanted Seo Joohyun back… not that damning drama. He never wanted to be in it, he was forced to do it by FNC claiming that it was a smart move.

Yes, a smart move that makes him lose his girlfriend.

The day goes by fast, as he decided to enlist for the ‘obliged’ military service along with his bandmates, believing it was the right refugee and the right time to do so.. What he did not expect was she decided to visit him on his base camp.

“Seohyun..”

“Hi oppa.”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too but I come here to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I-I.. Uhmm you know how SNSD decided to keep the name but went to their own path right now right?”

“Yes.”

“If you haven’t know yet.. I’m now a legit solo artist.”

“I know.. I always updated myself with you. You are acting and doing musical too right?”

“Yep.. but oppa.. there’s something else. Considering our history I ought to say goodbye to you..”

“What is it?”

Don’t tell me you’re getting married.. don’t tell me that.

“SM was forming their own modern orchestra, consisting of some of the best SM instrumentalist. I’m going to be in it, along with Henry oppa, Siwon oppa and more.. So they were sending us to US.” Yonghwa grew silent over the sudden revelations.. he wasn’t feeling good with it but she seemed happy and it’s not like they are in any relationship now that he would be able to protest her departure.

“For how many years?”

“I’m not sure. If it’s a success then it will be more than a year for sure.”

“Are you happy?”

“Ne.” She curved a gentle smile.

“Then I guess I should be happy for you. Congrats Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa gave her a sincere smile, feeling glad over the news.. hiding the sadness that he might not see her for a while.

***

Epilogue

 

Seohyun squinted her eyes, avoiding the glaring sunlight that was blinding her sight as she tried to jump on every single of his shoes marks on the sand. She giggled as she kept on lengthening her steps to reach his shoes mark when she bumped on his back.

“Ouch..” Seohyun rubbed her forehead in dismayed.

“What are you doing?” Yonghwa put both of his hands on his waist, scolding Seohyun.

“Following your step?” Seohyun raised her eyebrows, questioning him back as her lips pouted as she pondered to herself.

“Stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Stop pouting your lips!” Yonghwa groaned in disbelief as he smacks her plump looking lips lightly. ‘

“Ewww.. sand! Oppa… don’t touch it. Your hand is dirty.” She tried spitting back the sand taste that she was feeling.

“Want me to take it back for you?” Yonghwa was grinning… and Seohyun somehow knew that this was he being sly and thinking to do something else as a reflex she took a step back, squirming under his teasing gaze.

“W-what are you saying?” Seohyun stammered, avoiding his gaze.

“You want it or not?” Yonghwa pointed at the little shop at the end of the beach.

“Oh, that!” Seohyun waved her hands on the air, laughing awkwardly as she said ‘no thanks’ for his offer. In truth, she was feeling shy for thinking something else.

“You, sure?”

“Sure.. Very..” She tried to brush the shyness that she was feeling by darting her gaze on the sand when Yonghwa lifted her chin for him to look at her properly.

“You’re beautiful.”

Seohyun gulped at his compliment as she her lips feeling a sudden dryness.

“Thanks.” Seohyun tried to avoid meeting his dark brown orbs when he cupped her cheeks.

“Where are you looking at?”

“Your shoulder?”

“Why, is it more exciting to look at my shoulder than my face?”

“Oppa, people are looking at us.” She tried to pull his hands away from her cheeks when he leaned in and kissed her lips.

“I noticed that your lips are dry… and I notice how fluster you are when I was asking to stop by at the shop. You are thinking that I would kiss you right?” He chuckled as he walked backwards to the front, wanting to .

 Seohyun kicked the sand angrily as she flared her nose, pouting yet again.

“I said stop pouting right? You really want me to kiss you again?”

“It’s not tha..” Seohyun was about to protest when he stole a kiss from her lips again.

“Oppa!” She was fuming as she glared angrily at him.

“Who ask you to eat the candy before?”

“You did!”

“You shouldn’t eat it, jasshik.” Yonghwa pinched both of her cheeks before turning to walk ahead again. Seohyun stayed there and about to pout again so she slapped her lips before Yonghwa noticed it again.

“That guy.. he just loves to take advantage of this kind of situation and make the best of it..” Seohyun mumbled to herself as she looked at Jung Yonghwa who was looking back at her, smiling.

It was that kind of smile that can cause millions of hearts to stop beating, a lethal smile that was only for her.

His charming snaggletooth was evident, as he stretched his hand for her to grab. She shook her head, awakening herself from the blinding image of the man that owned her ‘everything’ before she ran giddily to grab his hand, intertwining their fingers together.

“Don’t run.. you need to take care of yourself.” Yonghwa lifted their intertwining fingers and played with her slender looking fingers as he popped her fingers producing some sounds.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” She looked at the astounding scene in front of her, the soft melodious sound of the waves crashing onto the sandy beach not noticing how Yonghwa was looking at her face as he ignored how she happily described the beauty of the beach when he has another beauty to look at.

Her cute button nose.. to her plump lips and to her long eyelashes with her eyes twinkling in excitement and her milky white skin… Her side profile took his breath away. She was a sight to behold.

She was gorgeous.. and the most beautiful woman alive. Maybe it’s an exaggeration on his part but beauty is in the eye of its beholder and for him, she was a beauty.

Inside and out.. She was a perfect match for him. She completed the part where he lacks..

His thought was interrupted by her soothing voice.. “Oppa, I’m tired.” She whined as she pointed at the bench nearby.

“You want to sit?”

She bobbed her head up and down, so he squatted down.

“What are you doing?”

“Hop on princess.”

“I’m heavy… it’s not me alone you know?”

“That’s why I asked you to hop on, silly.”

Seohyun reluctantly wrapped her arms on his neck as he grabbed her legs and lifted her up for a piggyback.

“Am I heavy?” Seohyun whispered on his ears.

“Not at all. You’re as light as the feathers.”

“Liar…”

“I’m not.”

“You said I was heavy during We Got Married.”

“Silly, I don’t have abs at that time and by the way, I lied because I wanted to tease you. You are really light.”

“Hehe.” She giggled.

By the time they reached at the bench, Yonghwa wiped the dirt on the wooden bench with his own hand before letting her down carefully.

“Here.” Yonghwa handed her, her book.

“Yay! You’re the best.”

“I know…” Yonghwa laughed, feeling proud of himself when he covered his mouth when he was yawning.

“Are you sleepy?”

“Sort of..” Yonghwa rubbed both of his eyes.

“You can’t drive later then. I’m sorry for demanding weird food last night.”

“It’s fine.”

Seohyun shook her head, not pleased with his tiredness. “Here.” Seohyun pats her laps asking him to sleep on it.

“Serious?”

“I will retract my offer in 3..2…”

Yonghwa quickly landed his head on her lap, grinning foolishly as he observed her reading the book on his hand.

“Read out loud omma!” Yonghwa puts his left ear on her tummy. “That’s what our daughter was saying. “Right our precious?” Yonghwa patted her tummy when both of them felt the baby kicking in protest.

“Haha, she is like me Yeobo.. preferring the silence then noise.”

“Aigooo.. then it means she would be a nerd head, oblivious of the boys feelings on her.” Yonghwa laughed, remembering Seohyun when she was young. Seohyun stayed silent as she was concentrating on her book though she was playing with his hair as she twirled her fingers with it when she heard a loud snoring sound.

“Haha, monster appa.” Seohyun closed her book as she gazed his face adoringly before putting the book on the bench.

“You must be tired.. but lets be together forever okay?” Seohyun lowered her head and plant a soft kiss on his eyes when his eyes fluttered but she ignored it as she withdrew her head.

“Forever is not a hard thing to do my love, when it involves you.” Yonghwa hand reached the back of her head, not letting her go and lifted his head a little and kissed her on the lips.

 

 

Author's Note

I know you guys love me right? Show me the love by commenting and if this story is good enough for an upvote please do click the button but don't subscribe LOL i won't update anymore haha. ;) I love this chapter! *tears of joy* A one go update. I haven't check it yet..Write it in the span on 1 hour.. Shorter than before. :D And i hereby announce the closing of requests from the readers. This story is complete!

For some of you who feel like writing in this site please do so. I notice the short Yongseo updates lately and it's kind of frustrating so i keep on writing? LOL weird i know. -_-