Time To Settle In

My Sweet Secrets (My Sweet Pumpkin)

 

There was an awkward silence. All Sungmin can do was look -or rather stare- at Yumin secretly while scrubbing the plates and Yumin tried hard not to blush nor look at him and just focus on the dishes. As much as Sungmin wants to, no, he can't start a proper conversation with her without someone butting in.

"Leeteuk hyung, please, please leave now. I just want to get to know your sister without all the awkwardness you bring." he thought as he looked at the oblivious leader with pleading eyes before turning his attention back to Yumin.

"Ya!" Leeteuk whispered to Sungmin, nudging him, "What are you looking at?"

"Huh? W-what do you m-mean?"

"Tsk. Nothing, nothing..." Leeteuk said, "Anyways, Yumin, have you unpacked already?"

"Ah, no, not yet." Yumin replied, "I'll do that later. Why oppa? You wanna help?"

"Yes!" Leeteuk and Sungmin said in unison. Leeteuk and Yumin both looked at Sungmin, confused. "I-i mean, I'd like to help too."

Yumin shrugged. "Oh, okay. Thanks." She smiled cheekily at Sungmin and her brother. "Yay" she said.

 

They continued washing the dishes. Often, Leeteuk would cough and sneezing. Yumin and Sungmin kept asking him to rest but he always resists. "I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"But you need rest, oppa." Yumin pouted.

Sungmin said, "And we still have schedules tomorrow. You need to rest so you won't get sick."

"Aish, I'm fine okay. Don't worry, I'm not that old." Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Right..." Sungmin and Yumin said. All three laughed.

"You guys!" Leeteuk pouted. "I still look young, right?"

"Yes, oppa, you still do." Yumin replied as she tried to surpress a laugh.

 

After fifteen minutes or so, they finished washing the dishes. They then headed to Yumin's room to help her unpack.

"This will be yours and Minchan's room. I know you don't like sleeping alone so I asked her if she can share her room with you." Leeteuk explained.

Sungmin coughed, "Actually, hyung asked me to asked her."

"Yeah whatever."

"And she's kind so I think you'll get along with her. She's a fan of us, too and she likes anime. I heard you like anime."

Yumin's eyes sparkled. She can't wait to meet her and the other members of Supe Junior, of course. "Really? That's cool!"

"Yep!" Sungmin replied with a smile (that almost made Yumin fangirl but she can't--tough situation she is in right now). "So where do we start?"

"The small blue bag with stars have gadgets and books. The bigger one, some other stuff. You can help me with the big dark blue bag and the luggage."

Sungmin pointed to the biggest bag near the luggage. "This one?"

"Yep."

"I'll help you with the luggage." Leeteuk said.

They fix, folded and put the clothes in the cabinet. They would occasionally ask Yumin stuff like:

"How's the Philippines?"

or

"Have you found a job already?"

Which Yumin answered with ease since they were simple, usual questions. But they would also sometimes ask things like:

"How big of a Super Junior fan are you?"

or

"Who's your favorite member?"

Although they already know that she's a fan and even though it's just her brother's group, she's still a bit embarass of how crazy she can be when it comes to Super Junior (and her ultimate bias--Lee Sungmin a.k.a. the bunny boy who is helping her right now--which she plans to never tell anyone). If she had known that she'll be staying (and living) with them, she wouldn't have brought all her SuJu merchandise (the 'some other stuff' in the bigger blue bag). It would be awkward (especially to Sungmin), she knows how awkward it would be if they find out she's one of those crazy fans. It's like your crush(es--14 people, hello) knowing you're head over heels for him/her/them. She's surprised herself that she is still able to stay normal because being she's sure any fan would hyperventilate if they were this close for this long to their bias.

"So who?" Her brother asked. "Wow, I just realized that even I don't know." he chuckled.

"Uh..." Then her phone rang. She let out a nervous laugh "Everyone of course. Uh, I'll just go pick this up excuse me." She left the room as fast as she could. "Thank goodness whoever you are, thank you, I love you." 

"Hello?"

"Rein?"

"Fine?"

It was her online friend who she likes to call Fine (from the anime, Twin Princess of Wonder Planet-- she, Yumin, is Rein, Fine's twin) because she doesn't know her real name. They met in a chatbox and both loved that anime (and they decided that they should also be twins because they have so much in common) and they became friends ever since. They haven't met each other in person yet because Yumin is in the Philippines and Rein is in Korea. When they found out that Yumin's going to Korea, they knew they just have to meet each other.

"Rein is this really you? Are you already here? In korea, I mean."

"Yes and yes. So when shall we meet? Tomorrow?"

"Yes! I'm so excited to meet you! How about one o'clock at the Charlie Brown Cafe? Do you know that?"

"Uh, no but I'll ask my brother."

Yumin heard noises from the other side, "Shut up guys, I'm on the phone!" she heard Fine complain. "Oh, sorry about that."

"It's okay."

"So tomorrow, okay? I'll try not to be late."

Yumin laughed "Same. I'll see you!"

"I need to go now. Bye and see you! I hope you enjoy your stay here!"

"I hope so too. Bye!"

Yumin smiled. She's finally gonna meet her online best friend! She wonders if she's really the same as she is online; she'll find out tomorrow.

"Who's that?"

Yumin turned around and saw Leeteuk and Sungmin behind her.

"Geez, don't--do not--ever do that if you don't want to get yourselves killed. I swear I almost had a heart attack." "I'm trying to not have a metal and emotional break down, okay? My heart is weak; don't do that." she wanted to say.

"Hehe sorry." the two apologized. "So who is that?"

"A friend of mine that I'm gonna meet tomorrow."

"Oh, that's good." Leeteuk replied.

Sungmin said, "We're done with unpacking your stuff!" He smiled cheekily and Yumin swore she felt her face turn red.

"O-okay that's g-good. Thanks!" She smiled awkwardly. "So what now?" Then came a minute of silence except for the ticking of the clock.

Leeteuk chucked. "This is awk-"

"We're back!" Donghae and Eunhyuk exclaimed as the doors open. "So where's Teukie hyung's little sister?"

She shyly waved at them. "Um, hello?"

"Oh." The looked at each other then at Leeteuk then at each other again. "Oh. Well then, we're the welcoming comittee! So, welcome to the Super Junior dorms!"

"Oh no." She both heard Sungmin and Leeteuk mutter. "Not again."

 

 


Yay! I've updated! Woohoo!

Sorry for not update for a really, really, realy long time guys.

(Explanation and stuff here)

So I'll try to go back to my Friday-Saturday update routine now.

But since it's our sembreak this week, I'll be able to update a bit more.

(If I didn't update here, that means I'm update my other stories)

I missed you guys and writing so much!

I hope you'll still support me after a really long haitus c:

I know this is a short update because I'm still a bit rusty in writing but I promise to have better updates next time.

Don't forget so comment/subscribe/upvote, okay?

Thank you all!! <3