Visiting or Living?!

My Sweet Secrets (My Sweet Pumpkin)

10:00 AM; Philippine Time

 

Yumin's POV

"Good morning Baby" my mom sang.

"Morning Eomma" I yawned.

"Another Saturday yey! No classes!" I sang lively.

"Yah! Pabo! It's already summer! Plus have you forgot that you have already graduated?!" My mom said.

" Eh? Oh! Right...Sorry~ I just missed going to school~" I said with a smile.

Well, I have to get up now. My Eomma's already downstairs eating with Appa. I quietly went donwstairs that they didn't even noticed me. I heard them talking about something...

 

"Jungsoo and Inyoung called." my Mom said.

"I already bought the ticket." and that's my Dad.

"When will we tell her?"

"Today, I guess, tomorrow's her flight.."

"They told me they've already taken care of everything."

"So... I guess you should tell her..?"

"Me? Why?! YOU should tell her!"

"Ani! You!"

"You!"

"You!"

"Yo-"

 

"Tell me what?" I asked. Obviously, I'm the one they're talking about...

"Well, you see..." Eomma started.

I sat down on the dining table while listening to their explanation.

"We already told you before that you have to go back to Korea once you finish your studies."

That hit me, hard. I TOTALLY forgot about that.

"Yeah, I know that, it's fine with me." I said.

I'm alright with it, I mean, I love Korea and it's been a long time since I've been there.

"So, when's my flight?"

"Well, it's tomorrow..." they whispered.

"When?!" No...Please don't tell me...

"T-tomorrow..."

"What?! Mwo?! Mworago?!"

"It's tomorrow, we've already bought your ticket and your brother and sister already taken care of everything" they said, trying to calm me.

"I'm alright with going there and everything but tomorrow?! But you should have told me earlier!"

"But, but, it's alright! I mean it's just for a few weeks or months right?"

"Eh?"they said

I don't know why but did I miss anything?

"Oh well, I have a LOT to do today! I'm gonna be fixing my things, saying goodbyes and etc."

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs.

 

Third Person POV

"Weeks or months?! Did she think that she's just visiting?! She'll go there AND LIVE there!"

"We'll have to tell her!"

"Wait no, let's just have the kids say it. What if she doesn't want to, atleast she'll already be there..."

"Nice plan."

 

Yumin's POV

 

"Good Morning Baby!" Eomma sang

"Good night." I said sleepily.

"Yah! Wake up!"

I looked at the clock then said,

"It's only 5:30...zzz"

"Only?! You have a flight to catch at 8 and it's a long way to the airport!"

"Flight to what?!"

...I'm finally awake! I forgot that today's my flight!

"Arasso Eomma!" I hurriedly went downstairs and ate my breakfast as fast as I could then I took a bath, wore my clothes and prepare for my flight. "Good! It's only 6:30!". "Eomma! Appa! I'm ready! Kaja!". I'm ready Korea, Hwaiting!

We hopped into the car, hmmm, maybe I should sleep first...zzz.

"YuMin, wake up! We're here!" I woke up and we went inside the airport, it's already 7:30. I checked in and Eomma and Appa said that they'll be going already.

YuMin: Jalgayo Eomma! Appa!

Eomma and Appa: Jalgayo Baby!  Josimhaeyo! Haeng-unel Bileoyo!

Y: Ne! Arasso!

E&A: Take Care!

Y: I'll miss you!

E&A: We'll miss you too baby!

With that, they left and I went to the lounge while waiting for my flight.

After a few minutes, I saw my flight number on the screen which signal me to go to the plane, it was around 7:45.

I went in and sat down.

"It'll just be a short flight" I said to my self.

I opened my favorite playlist on the iPod, with the shuffle on(Playlist: Super Junior :)kekeke I'm an ELF, aren't I?) then, I closed my eyes then went off to dreamland...zzz

~After a few hours~

"We'll be landing in 30 mins." Said one of the flight attendant.

I woke up immediately and fixed myself. I can already feel Korea! After the plane landed, the first thing I did was to text my Oppa and Unnie. I miss you guys! ( A/N TIME: 11:00 am Korea Time)

 

To:JungSoo~Oppa

InYoung~unnie

~~~

SENT~!

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"Life couldn't better..." Oh! Someone texted me. It must be YuMin!

 

From: My Awesome Dongsaeng

The plane already landed.

I'm here at the waiting lounge.

Where are you and what are you wearing?

I miss you guys!

Please hurry up! I'm starving...

Hehe! Your awesome dongsaeng, Yumin~ah! :D

 

Good! She's already there.

"Yah! Sungminnie! Are you ready yet? She's already there!" I asked Sungmin as he will come with me to fetch YuMin.

"Yes hyung! I'll be there!" He answered.

"What are you wearing anyway?"I asked.

"Oh! White checkered polo shirt and white knee-length pants," he answered.

"Okay!" I said.

I have to text her immediately.

 

To: My Awesome Dongsaeng

To my very awesome dongsaeng :)

Noona couldn't come because she's very busy but we I will be there, with Sungmin, to fetch you, we'll be there right away!

Sorry if you'll have to wait,

Sungmin is way too slow...hehe

I miss you too!

Very much!

I'm wearing a blue shirt and black pants.

Sungmin is wearing a white checkered polo shirt and white knee-length pants.

From your really cool Oppa!

Sent~!

 

Reply::   From: My Awesome Dongsaeng

Arasso Oppa!

I'll be waiting!

You have to prepare something delicious for me! :)

 

"Hyung! I'm done! Kaja!" Sungmin shouted as he came downstairs.

We hurriedly went to the van. I'm gonna see her again, in like 11 years! I miss her so much !

 

Sungmin's POV

"Hyung! I'm done! Kaja!" I shouted as I went downstairs.

We hurriedly went inside the van. I looked at my watch, it's already 11:30! Did it took me that long to fix myself? Oh well, today, I'll be meeting hyung's little sister. I wonder how she will look like...?

 

~After 30 mins.~

 

"We're here!" Leeteuk~hyung said excitedly.

"Arasso!" I replied.

Once we entered the airport, we immediately put on our disguises and started our search for her.

"Kaja! Let's find her!" hyung said.

"Arasso hyung, what is she wearing anyway?"

Hyung was still, speechless, oh-uh...

"I-i...I f-forgot t-to ask..." he said.

"Oh great! So how are we going to find her?!"

"I'll call her!" he said. "Eottoke! Eottoke!" hyung said worriedly.

"Waeyo?"

"I forgot my phone!".

"Gee! Hyung!"

"I know her number, you call her."

"Arasso..."

I dialed her number then I heard a ring. I looked around.

"I wonder where she is?" I mumbled.

After a while, it stopped ringing and I heard a voice.

 

"Yoboseyo?" a girl from the other line said.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Yumin sshi? This is Sungmin. I came with Leeteuk hyung to fetch you. Unfortunately, he forgot to ask you what you are wearing and he also forgot his phone that's why I'm the one who called you."

"Oh, really? Oppa's getting old. Haha!"

"Hmm, yeah! Haha! Hyung's becoming an ahjussi!"

"Haha! Anyway, I'm wearing a yellow sleeveless top, white jacket and black pants. I'm here at the lounge."

"OK. I'll hung up now, arasso!"

"Ne. Arasseoyo."

*BEEP*

 

"Hyung! She already told me what she's wearing, she's in the lounge right now!" I told hyung with a big smile on my face.

She sounded really sweet and funny! I'm excited to see her!

Woah~ What's happening? Anyway, we started to look for her again. At some point, I turned around and saw something...someone, like an angel, she has a very angelic face. She's sitting on the lounge chairs. She's playing with her iPad, she smiled, which made her dimples appear, I think she's playing a game. Anyways, she looks really cute and, like an angel!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1, EDITED!

So, this is basically chapter 1 and 2 together.

I did change some part/lines.

I fixed some(not all) grammar errors. Only those that I can find.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

/le hides in a corner xD

Anyway, please do comment!

More comments=Faster update(err, posting of the next edited chapter xD)