Staying where?! And what living?!

My Sweet Secrets (My Sweet Pumpkin)

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Yumin?", hyung said at the 'angel'

...What?! She looks like one!

"Oppa?", the angel said, looking up from her iPad. She stood up and hug hyung and hyung did the same. 

Oh, she must be Yumin!

"I miss you so much oppa!" the angel a.k.a. Yumin said.

"I miss you too!" hyung said then broke the hug. "You're so big now! It's been a long time since I last saw you! How are you?"

"I'm fine, as always."

"How's Yoorin, Hana and Deiay?"

"She's fine, too." she replied. "Oppa! I miss you so much! And unnie too!"

"She misses you badly. Don't worry, she'll try to visit you soon. Oh right! Yumin, this is Sungmin."

She suddenly faced me then said, "Annyeong Haseyo! Park Yumin~imnida! Thank you for fetching me here Oppa and Sungmin~ssi!"

"It's alright! You can call me oppa." I said then flashed a cute smile which made her chuckled.

"Ne, oppa!"

"Kaja! I'm sure your very hungry now!" hyung said.

"Arasso! Arasso! You better feed me with something delicious oppa!" she said to hyung.

I chuckled, she's so funny and cute!

 

Hyung and Yumin talked some more while inside the van. I may sound pretty weird here but I can't help but look at her, almost staring. It was like I'm in a trance.

"Earth to Sungmin! Hey, oppa. Something wrong?" Yumin said.

"Huh? N-nothing's wrong." I said.

"O-kay, but why are you staring at me?" she asked innocently before chuckling.

"Oh. Uhm, sorry. It's just that you look so cute!"

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

"What?!" this time, Leeteuk hyung asked. He asked with that deathly glare of his...

"N-nothing hyung! It's just that your sister looks like you! Yeah, really cute...Like you!" I chuckled nervously. Why am I not myself now? Something's wrong with me...

 

Third Person POV

 

"Oppa, where exactly are we going and where am I staying?" Yumin asked.

"Oh, about that..." Leeteuk's heart stopped for something, tiny drops of sweat started to form on his foreword. "Eottoke. She still doesn't know that she'll be living with US! Oh please! Someone help me! I DON'T WANNA DIE! Oh, did I forgot to mention that she's a black belter and learn almost all martial arts in this world. Well, I must've missed on that information...Anyways, H-E-L-P ME!"

"Oppa?" she asked again.

"Uhm..."

"You're going to live with us! Right, hyung?" Sungmin exclaimed. He must've noticed that Leeteuk won't be answering that question anytime soon so he decided to answer it for him.

Leeteuk looked at Sungmin, mentally throwing daggers at him. "Great! Just what I need! Thank You Lee SungMin, you better save me in case my sister will try kill or there'll be oneless pink-loving bunny in this world..." He sighed. "Yes, Yumin. You're going to live with us..." he said in a hushed tone, almost a whisper.

Yumin's eyes widen. "What?! Excuse me, what did you say? Living?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah. Living. W-with us. D-didn't Mom and Dad t-told y-you?" Leeteuk asked.

"I know I was supposed to go here. To have a vacation or something like that. I wasn't informed that I'm going to live here, but it's fine if that's what they told you..." She pouted, making Leeteuk sigh in relief. "Good. She's not angry. My life won't be in danger!"

"And you're going to like your room! Hyung, the other members and I prepared it for you! It's blue, your favorite color, right?"

"It's blue?" she asked, making Leeteuk and Sungmin nod.

"Yah! Ryeowook! Kyuhyun! Sungmin! Has the paint already dried?" Leeteuk asked. "Let's fix the furnitures now shall we?" 

"Ne, hyung!" They responded.

After three hours, they finally finished decorating and fixing the room.

"Wah! Finally! It's done!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"But hyung, why does it have to be color blue? Isn't she a girl so wouldn't she like pink", Ryeowook asked.

"Well, she LOVES blue!" Leeteuk replied.

"For what are these SuJu items?"

Leeteuk chuckled then proudly said, "Well, she's an ELF!". They all have 'ooh' expressions written in their faces.

 

Their trip to the dorm took about an hour. Yumin was pretty excited to go there, she's an ELF, anyway. As they got near the place, Yumin marvelled at how tall the buildings are here. She wasn't quite used it since only a few buildings were that tall back in the Philippines.

"Hey, we're almost there." Sungmin said. Yumin looked at him and smiled. "The dorm's over there..." he pointed at a building. 

"Oh." Was all that Yumin can say considering that Sungmin's face was only a few inches away from hers. All she can do was blush lightly. "Breathe, Yumin. Breathe"

"We're here! Let's go Yumin ah" Sungmin took some of Yumin's bags. "Hyung wake up."

Leeteuk's eyes shot open, he was in the middle of his afternoon nap. "H-huh? Oh! Where here? O-okay."

"Yumin, let's go." Sungmin went out of the van then held Yumin's hand with his free one.

Blood rushed to Yumin's face instantly. Her breathing suddenly got shallow. "Oh, no! Why am I blushing?"

They went inside the building then into the elevator. Leeteuk pressed the button for the 15th floor. He looked at Sungmin, Yumin and their hands then cough. "Sungmin, you can let go of my sister's hands now."

They both turned red and the atmosphere became awkward for a minute before the door finally open.

They entered the dorm. It was huge, very huge but just enough for all the members.

"Hey! We're home!" Leeteuk announced but got no reply. "Where is everybody?"

"I don't know, even Minchan's not here..." Sungmin said.

Leeteuk looked around then saw a Post-It on the television.

Schedules.

Minchan came with us so she won't get bored.

And Kyuhyun wanted her to come with us.

 

-Super Junior

P.S.

Minchan came with us voluntarily!

-Kyuhyun

"Hyung, what's that?"

"A note from them. Right, they have schedules today. I forgot."

"Oh. Tsk. Kyuhyun. Is he going to bother Minchan again?"

"Maybe he just doesn't want her to be bored here while waiting for us."

"Yeah, right. Speaking of Minchan. Yumin, she's my sister. She's about the same age as you or a bit older. I think you two will get a long well."

"Oh. Teukie oppa, can I go to my room now?"

"Sure."

Yumin walked towards her room then Leeteuk started counting down.

"20, 19, 18"

"Huh?"

"You'll see."

"And 3, 2, 1."

"Oppa! Thank you so much!" Yumin said as she ran towards Leeteuk then hugged him tightly.

Leeteuk ruffled Yumin's hair. "You like your room?"

Yumin nodded. "Very much!"

 

"Jalmukeseumnida!" the three said before getting a piece of gimbap each.

"Thank you so much oppa! This is so delicious!" Yumin said, pinching both of Leeteuk's cheeks.

"You're welcome, dongsaeng! Anything for you!"

"Who cooked this?"

"Me, Ryeowook and..." Leeteuk stopped to think. "Who else, Who else?"

"Ya! I helped too!" Sungmin suddenly said jokingly while pouting.

"Aww! Thank you too, Sungmin oppa!" Yumin flashed him a cute smile then pinched his now red cheeks and Sungmin couldn't help but smile ear to ear. Yumin too, deep, deep inside her fangirl heart.

And Leeteuk's not impressed.

 

"I'll wash the dishes. You two can rest now." Yumin said after all of them finished eating.

"No. It's alright. I'll do it." Sungmin said.

"No! You two did so much for me already. It's the least I can do."

"But can I atleast help?" he offered. "Please." He gave her his puppy dog eyes that no one can ever resist, especially Yumin.

"...Sure. If you insist!"

"Hey!" Leeteuk said out of nowhere. "I'll help too!"