ℭhapter 2

Love in the Ice .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter two~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been almost 2 weeks since Henry has been in the hospital , Alyssa , Christy and So Ri had taken turns staying with Henry at the hospital. Alyssa had to return to work and finish all her paper work to notify her employers , that she wouldn't be on full time at work because of her son. Kalia and So Ri were back off at work though and they had tried helping Alyssa as much as possible .

*December 23th [now]*

It was morning , bright and snowy , Alyssa had slept over the hospital with her son. Alyssa had woken up early to decorate the bland hospital room with Christmas Lights and decorations , so that Henry would feel more comfortable , since he was basically living there now.

"Knock , knock, I'm here early birds" , So Ri said as she cheerfully walked in. She smiled brightly as she enterted the room. She saw Alyssa standing on a chair hanging lights around the room with Dr. mikaelson. "They look happy." , So Ri thought to herself.

"Hey , how's Vienna? Is she alright ? Did she sleep good? I mean , Did she wake up alright?" , Alyssa questioned So Ri as they 2 finished hanging lights.

"Yes , mama bear , calm down with the questions , she's alright , Christy and I are wonderful babysitters." , So Ri laughed. She sat on the hospital bed next to henry where he was sleeping. Dr. Mikaeslson brightly smiled at the two ladies and walked out as Alyssa stepped down from the chair and thanked him. After he left , she followed him to make sure he was gone.

"SoRi -ssi, " , Alyssa went on ," Do you know that Yesung Oppa is coming back from the Army on Christmas.Supposely , he's coming to New York right away for the "SM Winter Wonderland Concert"

"Oh, jinjja ? cool . " , She said quietly .

"Come here." , Alyssa said as she hugged SoRi , "Don't be sad, we had no way of preventing what happened, okay? we love you."

"I know" , SoRi went on , "Thank you ." , Henry started to wake up and the two girls looked at him with a big smile . Alyssa walked towards henry and held him on her lap.

Alyssa kissed his forehead as he started to speak, "Mommy , It's almost Christmas ?" , Alyssa nodded and smiled , "do you know what I want for Christmas?"

"What do you want ? Sweetheart" , Alyssa and Sori curiously asked.

"Mommy , I want to see my daddy . I want to know who he is. I want to meet him . "

SoRi stared at Alyssa wide eyed, Alyssa shook her head blankly , "you're daddy?" , her smiled started to fade and there was just pain in her eyes, "are you sure?"

"Yes mommy , I want to. Can I?" , He asked innocently , "Viena wants to too! we both do , I asked her yesterday. Please ? Just for Christmas?"

"okay , maybe." , She kissed his forehead and layed him back down, "okay , well , I gotta head to work ! I'll see you guys later. I love you Henry." , Alyssa stood up and laid another blanket on Henry and then left home to get ready for work. When Alyssa got to the white house , she seemed uneasy. Alyssa walked into her office and started arranging everything for the auction party of the First lady's "Dreams come true" Program. Alyssa finished filing her last few papers before she took a mini vacation to spend time with her son.

Later that day after work , Alyssa cleaned up her office a little. She sat in her office chair frustrated, "Grrrh ," , She growled as she threw her planner on the floor.

"knock, knock.' , said one of her co-workers, Lindsey , She was a one of the board directors who works with Alyssa, " hey , why the fuss? Is everything okay with henry ? I know how much stress it is. "

"No , Henry's fine , He's going to and through kimo , but he asked me for his christmas present today. Do you know what he asked for? , Henry and Vienna planned this out. They decided for Christmas , they wanted to see their ,dad , or more like , meet their dad. "

"what? well, the answe is simple , yes , they never met him and they at least derserve to. But . For my perspective , It would be a no , because , why should you give him the credit for being there when he wasn't?" , Lindsey answered.

"Well, I'm not  as heroic as people set me out to be." , She left out a sigh and continued, "I mean , I don't know if they are ready to ACTUALLY meet him."

"'They're" scared? or are YOU the one who's not ready." , Lindsey responded , "just think about it. but it's late , you should get going home."

Meanwhile...

Christy was at home with Yugyeom , She dropped Vienna off at the hospital with Henry as usual. It was like any other schduled day , Christy took the kids school , when they had school , unless there was winter break like now , then sori stayed with henry , vienna and Yugyeom at the hospital until she was to go to work. Today , Christy had gotten off work a little bit earlier , so she took yugyeom home , while vienna stayed with sori until alyssa came back.  It was around 8:20 P.M. and Christy and Yugyeom where watching TV together.

Yugyeom ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto the couch , "Mommy , I'm hungry ." , Yugyeom whined to his mother as she came out the bathroom from brushing her teeth with him.

"Whaaa? but you brushed you're teeth silly." , she grinned , "Okay, How about some soup?" , She walked over to him annd felt his head , he was a little colder than average temp. She went to the kitchen as Yugyeom sat at the dinning table in the kitchen and watched his mom cook. The little boy laid his head on the table as he looked around. His big eyes wandered around the vintage style kitchen. Christy made some boiled chicken to make him feel better. She added in some rice with some black pepper for his throat. His mother walked towards him with a little clay bowl and a small cup, he stood up and pulled his mother's finger.

"Mommy, Can I eat in the livingroom? " , He asked , Just before Christy could reply to anthing , He quickly blurted,"JUST for tonight , TONIGHT only."

Christy smiled , She always had a soft spot for her son so she nodded. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter