ℭhapter 1

Love in the Ice .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter one~

"mommy! mommy!" , they could hear bunches of children scream , infants , toddlers , kids. It was christmas shopping time , so of course it was hectic. In New York , They were neck and neck shopping. Christy and Alyssa took their kids out to do a little Christmas shopping. The ladies were walking store to store will their "babies" , now toddlers. It was chilly but a decent day to go around getting some exercise. They were on the corner of Broadway Ave. by a IV League college, Columbia University. The girls walked into the college campus , where they had to cut through to get to cafe where they were going to get some hot chocolate. All the teachers were excited to see the girls for some reason as they walked. "Hi's and hugs came across their way. The kids were too anxious as they saw the libuary , There was Miss Santa standing ringing the bell to fundraise for Cancer. They kids were so happy to see "Miss Santa."

The three little heads turned as they walked towards the libuary , "Mommy , can we give some money to Mrs. Santa Clause?", they said so innocently .

"Sure , honnies," The moms smiled and handed them each a dollar.Christy & Alyssa watched the children with a careful eye. They could see the thrree little figures , Vienna, Henry and Yugyeom,  climbing their ways to the top of the stairs. As they watched the children , a professor at Columbia came to greet them.

"Oh , Alyssa , how nice to see you again!" , She greeted them with a warm hug, " And nice to see you as well Christy."

"Oh , gosh , you remebered my name.", Christy laughed , then she scrolled her head up to check on the kids.

Professor Hoitt grinned , "Of course! I mentored you before! remeber ?" 

"For a day, Professor." Christy repiled gleefully.

"Well , it's a day I will remeber , a great student you were . As well as you , Alyssa ," Miss , Communications Dirctor of the White House" , she laughed and stood with the girls watching the children.

Alyssa giggle , "You know too ?" , She continued , " I've only been there for a year."

"a year , but it looks like the White House doesn't want to let you go just yet. They love you , You bring in much voters , so I've heard." She finished , " And Chirsty darling , You are to rave about . Everyone loves you ! as a model and a CEO of "Vogue" & "Seventeen" , I'm so very proud of you two."

Alyssa and Christy thanked her as they saw the kids hoping down the pile of stairs.

Alyssa took out her phone, "It's a 11:11 PM . Make a wish ." She joked. 

"Well , I wish you two well , happy and loved lives. I should get going though. Nice to see you girls! Hope to see you soon.", The professor wished and walked away to greet me of her co-workers. the kids came crashing down the stairs with rosie cheeks and running noses , along with big smiles.

All except Henry, Henry came to his mother , Alyssa, "I Love You , Mommy." and he hugged her.  Unknowing of why the sudden , Alyssa hugged her twins , Vienna and Henry. While , Christy kissed her son , Yugyeom's forhead , They walked down the rest of the stairs , Until they came to the Bottom. Alyssa could feel Henry's hand getting heavier within her palm. She stopped him and stared at him. Henry smiled at her but suddenly , He collasped . Alyssa and Christy kneeled do to the floor to pick him up immediately. Alyssa was in freaked out , She didn't know what do to , what had happened. She cried as she shouted for help. Crowds came as fast as they could. 
"Help! Somebody help!" , She cried terribly. Christy hugged as Alyssa embraced Henry to keep him concious.  Christy took out her phone and dialed "911." Alyssa picked Henry up and held him while Christy held Vienna and Yugyeom's hands. The ambulance came rushing to the scene and they took Alyssa and Unconcious henry into the back .

Christy yelled as Alyssa entered the ambulance , "I'll take the kids home and meet you at the hospital!" , Alyssa nodded in shock. She sat in the ambulance and stared at her baby. She cried her eyes out , She couldn't cope what was happening . Soon , They arrived to the hospital and they rushed him into the ER. The doctors were all rushed to the ER and a nurse pulled Alyssa away as they masked Henry with an Oxygen tank.

" No , no . where are you taking my son!? you can't take him! No , don't" , Alyssa cried. The doctors were rushed one by one , more and more into the ER room. She saw them and knew something was going wrong. After a 20 minute session of crying and signing papers,  a doctor finally came out.

"Your son is slowly recovering his conciousness but .." , doctor continued , " We'd like to keep your son for testing. and you can stay with him if you like."

"Of course!" Alyssa jumped, "W-what do you think is wrong with him?"

"We aren't sure yet so , we'll be moving him to the 3rd floor, Room 312 , you can come with us. " , The doctor helped her up and they walked to the ER room where the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter