De Ja Vu

Romeo x Juliet

“One, two, three, four! Again! From the top!” Our choreographer shouted again for the hundredth time.

“Aw… Can we do this again later?” whined Yuri.

“We’re really tired” Yoona seconded.

“Me too…” Sooyoung joined.

“Come on unnies… One more time.” Luna interfered. What a hard working girl.

“Oh, you see Luna can handle better than you.” our choreographer said.

“Aish!” The three girls sighed. He others just ingnored them. They are use to this girls I guess.

“Stop whining and get to practice! You little brats!” Eunhyuk suddenly shouted.

“O-oppa…” Yoona stuttered, scared.

“What is happening to you Hyung?” Taemin asked him worriedly. He just shook his head and walked out.

“Donghae-oppa… why is he-” I was trying to ask Donghae why Eunhyuk was so angry and infuriated but he cut me off.

“Follow him.” I obeyed what he said and tried to catch up with Eunhyuk outside.

 

-outside-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

What the hell did I just say back there?! I better apologize to them later. Gosh! This is so going out of control.

“Wait! Eunhyuk!” I heard her voice. That voice that makes my heart flutter and at the same time melting it. But, I ignored her and kept walking. I heard her ran and grabbed my arm.

“What is your problem?” She asked me.

“Nothing. Tell the girls I’m sorry.” I don’t have the guts to tell her.

“Eunhyuk. Why are you mad at me?” the question I don’t wanna hear.

“I am not avoiding you.” I answered simply.

“Why do you hate me?!” Hyo…

“Hyo, I’m not mad at you..I-I just…I’m in love with you Hyoyeon.” There I said it.

“What?” Oh no.

“I love you. I know I shouldn’t but I want to. I just can’t turn away. These past few days were like hell for me,yes I was avoiding you. But for our own good” Hyoyeon please don’t get mad.

“I…” then she walks out. I didn’t follow her. I wanted to give her time to digest the words that I have told her.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

-that night-

(Hyo’s hotel room shared with Yoona)

 

Oh my gosh! Did he just tell me that? No! This can’t be! Not that I don’t want to but… we are in the same company. We’ll get in trouble for this! Aish!

“What am I going to do?!” I shouted and slammed myself on one of the beds in the room. Good thing Yoona can’t here me. She’s in the bathroom by the way. Suddenly, I heard some noise from the balcony. I took a look what was it and saw someone is throwing pebbles from beneath the balcony. Then I knew who was responsible for it.

 

“Eunhyuk?” When I went outside the balcony I talked to Hyuk questioningly.

“Hey Hyo.” Hey? All you could say is hey?

“What are you doing down there? Someone might see you!” I shouted but in a whisper like voice.

“I can’t go there right? Super junior members can’t go to the rooms of you girls at night. Remember?” Oh…

“Ah..yeah yeah, your right I forgot.” I said. He chuckled. Wait? Balcony? This is the same in my dream. Well, not same-same but..hell, de ja vu.

“Can I come up?” he asked. What the?! Can this get any-

“Ah!” someone pinched me by the arm

“Unnie! What are you doing out- Yah! Eunhyuk oppa?!” Oh no. busted. Yoona dragged me back inside the room.

“Unnie! What is he doing down there? Didn’t he remember the consequences?” Yoona sure knows a lot.

“I think he’s smart enough to remember that.” Yoona eyed me.

“I don’t know Hyo-unnie. I’m just worried-” she suddenly stops when he heard a guy’s voice. Oooh that can’t be.

 

“Eunhyuk! What are you doing here?!” Donghae shouted in a whisper volume voice.

“What? It’s my-” Eunhyuk was about to say something but was cut off by Yoona.

“Donghae-oppa?! Hi!” she cutely smiled and waved to Donghae. He waved back but with an awkward smile on his face. I pulled Yoona’s hair and dragged her back inside.

“You told me not to talk to Eunhyuk and you were flirting with Donghae? Nice move Yoong.” I told her. What? This is all in my dream. Creepy.

 “Well….”she fiddled with her oversized pajama shirt.

“Never mind Yoona.” I hope this isn’t another dream.

 

“Hyo? Are you still there? If this is a bad time I could just leave.” He said. I rushed out in the balcony.

“Oh, It’s fine.. Everything okay. But.. How are you going to get up here?” Yeah, How? We’re on the 2nd floor and their down there. He just smirked and pointed at a staircase use for the fire exit. Ah.

“Oh.” Good thing this is some kind of different from my dream.

“How about you Donghae oppa? Are you gonna come up too?” Yoona asked Donghae.

“Ah..yeah yeah sure.” Then he followed hyuk.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Oh no. I’m nervous. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. But what the heck. I don’t care as long as I can talk to Hyoyeon again.

“Hey…” she said.

“I’m here now, Juliet.” I smiled. She was first taken aback but then chuckled afterwards.

“Juliet? Where did you get that?” she asked me still giggling.

“Oh nothing.” I smiled mischievously.

 

“Yoona Hyo! Let’s par-” uh-oh. It was Jessica and the rest of the girls…..BUSTED.

 

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter. J

Sorry to disappoint you *sigh* L

Thanks for reading anyway! ;) tehee….