Dreaming of YOU :)

Romeo x Juliet

“What are you guys doing here?!” Taeyeon screamed. Petrified.

“We just uhh- We came to….ugh! Eunhyuk! You explain!” Donghae shouted at me.

“Guys… Chill, I’m just here to-” I was cut off by Hyoyeon.

“They came here to borrow some uhh… Pillows.” What?

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

Pillows?! Jeez Hyoyeon. Very clever.

“What do you mean pillows?! Can’t they call room service or something?!” Sunny busted out.

“They came here to tell us some good news. But, we can’t tell you yet. It’s between uhh the four of us.” Yoona smiled mischievously. Pointing her arms rapidly at us...

“Why only the four of you?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s because we’re the main dancers.” Donghae interfered.

“I’m one of the main dancers why didn’t I receive good news?” Yuri pouted.

“Me too.” Sooyoung did the same.

“That’s because you weren’t there earlier. When SM was around.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh.” The both of them said.

“Wait, why are you guys here?” Yoona said trying to change the subject.

“Let’s party!” Tiffany screamed in English.

“Are you guys serious? We could be caught!” I shouted.

“Uhh..nah, we are just pulling a prank on you.” Yuri sarcastically said.

“Yul…” I eyed her.

“Of course we’re serious! Now, come on. Let’s go!” Sooyoung shouted

“Alright!” Yoona joined her. Punching her fist up in the air.

“Where’s Seohyun?” I asked them.

“She said she doesn’t want to go.” Sunny, her room mate answered.

“Are you coming Hyo, or you’ll just sit there beside Eunhyuk the whole night.” Taeyeon asked.

“Uhm, thanks guys but I’ll pass.” I said.

“Suit yourself.” Jessica then went outside.

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked me.

“Yup.” Shoo now, guys. I’m sorry.

“Are you really sure?” Taeyeon looked at me suspiciously then at Eunhyuk.

“Yes. I’m super duper sure.” I smiled. Fake smiled.

“Well, alright.” Taeyeon still looked us both suspiciously then went outside followed by the rest of the girls.

“Donghae oppa! Are you coming?” Yoona hopefully smiled.

“Wel..uhh..” I can see he’s trying to reject her offer as nice as possible.

“Please…” she pouted and did puppy dog eyes. Oh no Donghae you’re in trouble.

“Alright.” He sighed in defeat. Yoona dragged him outside.

“It’s only the both of us now.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah.”  Awkward.

 

-at the balcony-

We were watching the stars and we stood there leaning on the rails in dead silence. Until… I was the one who broke it.

 

“What did you mean earlier?” I asked.

“Huh?” He asked, confused.

“Answer my question. What did your “statement” mean?” Come on Hyukjae.

“I know you knew what I meant Hyo. Don’t play dumb.” Right.

“I know. What I really mean is that… Aren’t you afraid? About what people might think say or do to us? The company? We could be a disappointment and a disgrace and and…” I was freaking out until he faced me and hugged me.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I hugged her. I hugged her warm figure, her sweet perfume getting in my nose, her heavenly scented shampoo… wait Hyukjae, what are you thinking? She’s so cute. Freaking out about little things that… Oh, this is a huge problem. I broke the hug and looked her in the eyes.

 

“Hyoyeon, don’t worry It’s going to be alright.” I said assumingly.

“What if we get caught?” she asked worriedly.

“We? Are you saying that-” I was about to say something but she cut me off.

“I love you, Hyukjae.” Am I dreaming?

“Ever since I met you, I felt something inside of me that’s unusual and I was always happy seeing you everyday before when we were just trainees and you act all nice towards me. But when you debuted, I only see you less than before. And back then I thought you liked Sooyoung or Yuri-” Hold up.

“Wait, Yuri? Sooyoung? No….” I laughed a little and looked at her. Oh boy she was dead serious.

“Hyo, I never liked them except you.” I smiled at her she smiled back.

“I never got the chance to say what I felt.” She said blushing.

“Hey… Are you blushing?” I teased.

“No! I-I’m not!” she said hiding her cheeks with her hands.

“Really? It looks like you do.” I more.

“Am not!” she screamed.

“Are to.” I said.

“Am not!”

“Are to!”

“Argh! Lee Hyukjae!” she screamed. I love seeing her annoyed.

“Okay. I’ll shut up now.” I said touching the tip of her nose with my finger.

 

We were now sitting at a bench in the balcony and with her head on my shoulder. I know, sweet right?

 

“Oppa.” She speaks. Speak again bright angel. Omo, Romeo and Juliet line.

“Yes?” I said.

“I’m about to tell you something but don’t laugh okay?” she said.

“Sure. What is it?” I answered.

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“Sure. What is it?” he asked. Oh boy, here I go.

“Last night, I dreamt that you were Romeo and I was Juliet. The scene was the exact same event that happened here to us earlier. Well, not exactly same-same, but-” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when he suddenly laugh. Oh yeah, laugh out loud. He was still laughing until he noticed my straight face.

“Are you done?” I asked him coldly.

“Oh, you’re serious.” Ugh! I stood up and headed out the door.

“Wait, Hyoraengi. Don’t go.” He said, still stifling his laughter.

“I told you not to laugh but you did! I hate you!” I pouted and sat on the bed.

“Aww… I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” He sat beside me and rested his head on my shoulder like a little kid.

“Hmp! But you laughed!” I’m still irritated.

“Hyo…” Oh!

“Fine! I forgive you! But in one condition! You have to sleep here with me tonight!” I said.

“Your wish is my command.” He said and completely laid down the bed. “Good night sweetie!”

“Yah! You monkey!” I said while giggling and threw him a pillow but he instead used it.

“Oh well, I better sleep too.” I lied down beside him and kissed him on the cheek. “Good night. Always remember I love you Hyukjae.” I whispered then went to sleep.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Where am I? Where’s Hyoyeon? Why am I wearing a dress?!

 

“Juliet!” Wait. That’s Hyo’s voice. I looked down and saw her at the bottom of the balcony.

“Hyoyeon?” I said confused. She’s wearing tights and WTF?!

“She speaks! Oh speak again my bright angel!” she said. I rested my chin on my hand incredulously. I couldn’t believe this.

“This is so not happening.”

 

 

 

END! Ah…. This is Hyuk’s dream if you’re confused. Anyways, thanks for reading! :)))))O