Romeo,Romeo

Romeo x Juliet

This is my own version of “Romeo and Juliet”

Disclaimer.

 

This is a whole lot different from the original one. Tehee!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Why did we attend this stupid ball Eunhyuk?” the ever trusted friend of this daring man, Donghae asked.

“You know the reasons why Donghae.” He answered.

“Yes. I know. But still, this was a very bad and stupid idea.” He fired back.

“I know.” He said simply. “Wait here, I’m going to the bathroom.” While he was heading towards his destination, he saw a beautiful young woman.

“Hi.” He greeted.

“Hey.” She smiled back.

“I’m Lee..I mean-” She chuckled.

“It’s okay, Lee Eunhyuk I already know who you are. Son of the ever respected Sir Lee.” She said.

“So, I assume you are Ms. Kim, the daughter of Lord Kim?” he smiled at her.

“May I ask why you are here? You know our families are mortal enemies.” She asked curiously.

“It’s for the sake of our business.” She smirked.

“Well then, good luck in your plan.” She said then left.

 

“Eunhyuk, where were you? I went to the bathroom and you weren’t there.” His friend asked him.

“I bumped into someone. And that someone was Hyoyeon.” He told him.

“Did she recognize you?” Donghae asked he just nodded.

“Then?!” he exclaimed, petrified.

“Do not worry my friend, she won’t tell.” The daring man tapped his best friend’s shoulder. He then walked out

“Oh you better be sure.” Said Donghae then followed Eunhyuk outside.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Isn’t that forbidden love then?” Yoona, Hyoyeon’s lady in waiting asked. Curiosity filled her eyes.

“You can say that.” She answered calmly, brushing her hair softly.

“So, what are you planning now?” again, the curious girl asked.

“I don’t know. I am not even sure if he looks on me that way.” She sighed.

“Maybe he is. You won’t know.” Yoona gave her some hope.

 

“Eunhyuk! We’re going to get in a lot of trouble for this!” the nervous Donghae shouted in whisper.

“No. Trust me on this.” Eunhyuk then showed up down the balcony of Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon! My sweet little angel! Are you up there?” he exclaimed hoping that she heard him.

“Eunhyuk! What are you doing here?” luckily, she did.

“I’m here to confess my love for you, my dear.” He confesses.

“I-” she was about to answer when Yoona’s hand tapped her shoulder.

“Don’t you think this will be hard for you both? Don’t answer him or you’ll might-”

 

“Eunhyuk! What are you doing?!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Oh my Donghae! You’re here-ah!” Hyoyeon pulled her hair.

“Your lecturing me about not to answer Eunhyuk when you are flirting with that Donghae?!” Hyoyeon exclaimed Yoona smiled sheepishly.

“Well…” Yoona fiddled with her fingers. Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow.

“Never mind Yoona.” She turned to Eunhyuk again.

“Hyoyeon! Will you give me your answer now?” Eunhyuk smiled.

“I also admire and love you.” she confessed.

“And I, Im Yoon Ah, love you so much Donghae!” Again, Hyoyeon pulled her wavy hair.

“Stop flirting! This is my love story!” Hyoyeon angrily exclaimed.

“Fine. I’ll find my own time.” She pouted.

“Good.” She again turned her attention on the gentleman down the balcony.
”Wait for me up there my love, I’ll come up.” She just nodded her head.

“Are you freaking insane Hyuk?!” Donghae freaked out. Eunhyuk ignored him and climbed up the balcony.

“Donghae! Aren’t you going to climb up too?” Yoona said hoping that Donghae would also come up.

“Well uhh..” He moved his head looking around if there are any people. “Alright, I’ll come up.”

 

“Oh my Romeo….” Hyoyeon sang.

“Hyoyeon.” He softly said.

“Yes?” She asks.

“Hyoyeon wake up.” His voice changed.

“What?”

“Hyoyeon, wake up!” she wakes up, and looks up.

“Romeo?” she says.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“Romeo?” I said focusing on those dark brown eyes of his.

“What are you talking about? Stand up. We still have practice!” Say what?!

“Huh?” I asked still confused.

“I said-“ he was about to say something when someone  made him cut off his sentence.

 

“People! Double time! Do you want to have a perfect and great performance? Focus guys! Focus!” Oh my. That was our choreographer.

 

“Hyoyeon, Get up now!” He shouted at me.

“I’m up!” bummer, I shouldn’t have read this book.

 

My Romeo is not MY Romeo. He still hates me I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________