My Secret

Do you know my heart ?? [HIATUS]

I was sleeping then the bell rang.

"Arghh... it recess already ??" I fix my hair back then glance to Sehun. Seem like he had nice dream I wonder what is he dreaming about.

SEHUN POv

[HIS DREAM]

Krystal in white dress and standing beautifully. I smiled at her and stand beside her. I take her hand and kiss her forehead. Suddenly her gone.

I wake up shocked.

" Sehun, are you okay ? " Krystal look at me .

" I fine. " I rub my face and smiled at her.

" Okay then" She turn to Daeun and Yoseob that walking to our place.

"Lets go. I am hungry already." Yoseob put his hand at his belly.

" Yes, we know it hungry Yang~ " Daeun says playfully.

" Come on Sehun !!" Yoseob take my hand and drag me with his.

" Fine, fine Yah slow down please..." I almost fell because of Yoseob.

I looked back searching for Krystal. Then I saw she laughing at Yoseob.

 

_Cafeteria_

" Ahhh Im Yoona.... Why we not in the same class " Pouted Krystal while hugging Yoona arm.

" Dont ask me, ask my class teacher. " Yoona playfully pinch her cheek.

" Stop it, its annoying." Suddenly Eunji says, her word make all of us glared at her.

"Eunji..." I heard Krystal says something silently.

"What !? Her make me annoyed." Eunji say innocently. I saw Minah smirking at this scenerio.

" I am sorry..." Krystal stand up and walk away.

" What is you problem !? " Yoona shout at Eunji.

" Hey Yoon,she already say that she annoyed." Minah backing-up Eunji.

I stand , I think I should find Krystal.

 

Krystal POV

 

I was crying on the rooftop, standing weakly. Then I heard someone walk toward me.

" Please don't cry..." He back-hug me and put his head on my shoulder.

" Sehun.... " I turn back to face him. " Dont leave me, like her.." I hug him, tightly.

"I'm your best friend, remember?? I won't leave you like that ing Eunji." He rub my back. I feel secure in his embraces.

" Are you gonna leave me if you know that I like you ?? " I mubble silently.

" Are you saying somethig ??" He looked into my eyes.

I shook my head. "Anieyo."

 

To Be Continued

 


 

 

Yeay !! second chapter already !! 
My head spinning because I am busy doing my assignment and writing is the only thing that can release my stress.
Good morning/ Good night/ Good Evening !! ^^