First Year

Do you know my heart ?? [HIATUS]

KRYSTAL POV

 

Today is my first day at school.  1 year ago, my first year at this high school. I met them, and that is the beautiful thing I ever have I my life, Friends.

 I walk toward my best friend, Daeun. She smiled at me and wave her hand at me.

" Hey Krys , do you miss me? " She said when I arrived at her.

" Of couse I miss you." I hug her tight.

We are chatting about our holiday when the boys arrived.

" Good morning girls~" Yo seob pinch my cheeks and take seat beside Daeun while Sehun seating beside me.

" Check this out." yo seob take his phone out and showing something at us. 

" Who was that ??" I take that phone and stare at the picture, Sehun hold my shoulder and take a glance at the picture.

" Not bad." Sehun said.

" Hi you guys." Minah sit infront us.

" Hi. " Reply Daeun.

After greeting Minah we go to our class and choose place to seat. I was sitting next to Sehun at the back of the class, since we both like sit at the back (because if we are sleeping during the class it hard to get caugh by teacher). Different with Daeun and Yoseob, they prefer sit at the front (well they are good student).

The class started

Its boring since it was History subject. It is killer subject for me. Last year I almost failed in that subject but luckyly my teacher take pity of me (since I always do my homework).

" Krystal, dont you feel boring? " Sehun says.

" I start sleepy also..." Sehun take his bag and hug it until he was asleep.

" Just once is enough Sehun, please say that you miss me..."

 

~To Be Continued~


 

 

 

Thank for reading and suscribe my story ^^. Its my first english story at all so I am really sorry if I make some language mistake. 

Thank you. Sorry for the short chapter.

By : @HaeStal