camping

Do you know my heart ?? [HIATUS]

Krystal POV

 

[FLASHBACK]
"Please~~~" Pout YoonA hugging my arm.
[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"Hey Krys, cheer up !!" Sulli said while watching Kai set up her tent.

" Whatever." I turn and check up my phone. 
" Whatta !? There's no line here !! " I scream.
" Can't you shut up. Why you so stupid ? Of course there was no line here. We in the jungle, remeber !?" Daeun hit my head.

No one POV

=Night=

They singing and playing around the camp fire. its was a happy night. Sulli sleeping in Kai embraces, Chorong sleeping while hugging to Min Ah arms.
EunJi, MinAh,Krystal,Daeun,YoonA,Yuri and the boys were still wake up and eating mashmallow and laughing.

" Daeun.. i think i wanna pee.. can you.." Krystal said while pulling Daeun hand.
" No, Im scared..." Daeun push Krystal hand.
" Come." Suddently Sehun grap Krystal hand and walk away far from their campsite.
" Where.." Krystal hug Sehun arm, because she was scared of dark.
" There..." He pointed at the bush.
" Don't look." Warn Krystal then take the flash light from Sehun.

( one minute later )

" Done.." Krystal walk toward Sehun and give back Sehun flashlight.
Krystal follow Sehun from behind. 

"Aahh!" Krystal fell when she stepped on a slippery rock.
" Are you okey ? " Sehun grap Krystal hand and try to pull her up."
" Ouch.. I can't stand. Its hurt.." Krystal almost cried.
" Let me carried you." 

Sehun put Krystal in her tent. She was asleep.

" Now I can joining Jongin and Woohyun." Sehun kiss Krystal forhead and close the tent.

" Sehun, want some.." Kai pass the drink to Sehun.
" Yah, how many have you drink ?? You're drunk Jongin-ah.."

Krystal was awake. She walk to the tent door and saw Kai, Woohyun, Jackson was sleeping outside their tent.

" What happen ??" Krystal walk slowly toward Sehun, who was lying on the ground looking a the sky while holding his bir.

" Sehun??" Krystal sit beside Sehun. Sehun stand up suddenly.. making Krystal shocked.
" Babe.....You.... Look pretty tonight.." Sehun grap Krystal hand and kiss her lips fiercely.
" What wrong with you..." Krystal tried to push Sehun away but he was so strong.

He carried her bridal style to his tent. 

"Sehun let me gooo ummmpfh...." Sehun kiss her again to shut her up.
Sehun laid her down under him. Then Sehun fall next to Krystal and hug her tight. Krystal was blur and let Sehun sleep hugging her.

"Sehun-ah, are you really drunk ??" Ask Krystal before she let her head fall onto Sehun arms.
Then she saw Sehun smirking. But she was so tired and let Sehun sleeping with her.

 

" ARGHHHH!!!!! " Woohyun awake when hearing Yoona scream. 

"Whats happen !? " Woohyun rush to Yoona tent.
"Where Krys ?? " She looked worried.
" Ahh about her.. you dont worried, Sehun will take care about her..."
" Can I sleep here ?? Krystal sleep in my tent..." Woohyun suddenly lay beside YoonA.
" Whats time now ?? Ahh... its 5 am..." YoonA mumble to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED


Hope you like it ^^

ARGHH Teen Top had release their teaser >< My chunji is cute as always hahah XD

short chappie ^^