Jealousy

Do you know my heart ?? [HIATUS]
Flashback [in middle school]

 

"Oh Sehun !!"

He smile and poke my cheeks.

" Dont be angry, you're cute. " I blushed and look away.

-One Day-

I walked alone to the rooftop when I got text message from Eunji.

'Krys, come to rooftop. Alone!'

"She sounded weird."

I sit on a chair. There 4 chair here its for me, Eunji, Daeun and Yoona. It really cold today. I wonder why she look weird these day. Then I heard feel someone behind me.

" EunJi ?" Then all become blank. And all heard someone shouting my name.

Sehun Pov

" Sehun, I got to go. Eunji must be waiting for me now."Krystal say when I planed to drag her with me to the canteen for Bubble tea.

" Do you want me to follow you ? Or Daeun ? " I said seriously.

" No, she want me to alone." No, I can let you alone with her.

 

I know there were something wrong with EunJi. She not friendly to Krystal like before I know them. First time I met them, they were like sisters always together. Eunji, Daeun, Yoona and Krystal.

I followed Krystal secretly. When I almost there, I heard EunJi voice yelling.

Then I run faster and I see EunJi holding baseball bat with bloodstain and Krystal on the floor.

“Krystal !!!”

“ You such a idiot !! Why can you do this to her !? She love you, EunJI !!” I slap Eunji and take Krystal.

End of Flashback

 

Narrator POV

“ Dani, can I ask you something ?” Said Sehun when he was left alone with Daeun.

“ About what ?”

“ Its… Krystal….” Sehun says.

“ Whats is it ? “ Daeun smiled and look straight to Sehun’s eyes.

“ Yah ! Don’t look at me like that !” Sehun blush.

“ Does she have a boyfriend ? “

Daeun laugh, “Not yet.”

“Sehun !! You blushing ??” Krystal says when she get there.

"Ani !!" Denied Sehun.

" Its okey, its cute accually.." Says Yoseob making Krystal and Daeun giggle.

"Stop it." 

Library

" Hey Krystal. May I sit here." said SeungHyun.

" Hi~" Krystal smiled.

" Ermm.. Whats you reading ?" Ask SeungHyun, nearvously.

" This? ohh its 'Secret Admirer' my sister wrote it." Says Krystal passing the book to SeungHyun.

Far in the C section in the library was Sehun standing cooly with jealousy eyes.

"Damn it, T.O.P" Sehun said silently.

" Thats T.O.P... I heard he had crush on Krystal." Said Raina, passing beside Sehun.

Classroom

" WTH." Thinks Krystal when she saw SeoHyun and HaYoung chatting with Sehun. Sehun laughing with them make her heart arched.

"He never had eyes on girl before." Krystal whispering.

" You had crush on Sehun~ Right?" Yoseob standing right behind jealousy Krystal.

" Uhh ANIYO !!" Denied her.

" Its not what you write here." Yoseob hold a book.

'No... Its mine..."

" Yang Yoseob !!! give it back!!." Krystal hit Yoseob chest when he hold it high bu not high enough for Sehun.

Sehun take the book from Yoseob grip.

"Whats this ??" Krystal hug Sehun arm and pout.

"Dont read it.. please give it to me~"

" Not that pout.." Thought Sehun.

" Im sorry." Sehun let go her hand and ran away with her book.

" I hate you, Yo seob !!" Yell Krystal before she go chased Sehun.

 

TO BE CONTINUED


I am really sorry for language mistake. And sorry for the short chapter.

I hope all of you enjoy, thanks for suscribing thi story. Please comment, I want to know if I do it well or not.

Thanks For everything ^^ Saranghae

#Pray4MH17