Between Heaven and Hell

Between Heaven and Hell

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leaning against the rough brick wall, I count the seconds.

One. Two. Three.

The pay phone rang, instantly i answer, shifting away from the wall.

“Room 1950.”

“Understood.”

 

Walking back to my black corvette I take a seat and pull out a cigarette.

I light the cigarette. The red embers burning my conscious.

This will be the last time.  

The smoke I breathe out poisons life as it functions.

Killing off the cigarette with my bare hands I start the car  and drive to the destination.  

Parking my car. I take a small glance at the cheap hotel lights. The vacancy lights flickering in shimmers of pink.  

“So this is where you were hiding. Stupid bastard.” I silently cursed.

Sighing, I pull my leather gloves out from their compartment and slip them on. Next I check my gun to make sure everything is ready.  Carefully I place the gun behind my belt and walk to room 1950.

I stare at the doorknob and quickly i dismantle it with just a woman’s bobby pin. Something I got last night from a fling. Quietly I allow myself through the door and shut it slowly.  One big empty bed, bathroom, and living room. My target, located in the living room swirling a cup full of whiskey while talking on the phone.

Maneuvering closer to him, I sharply aim at his head before pushing the gun to his head. He froze, the phone slipping from his hand.

He weakly took in a breath“You...finally.. showed up. Sehun.”

“You’ve been waiting?”

Hastingly he throws the cup of whiskey at me and swings a pocket knife across my face.  Dodging the fruitless attack I grab his arm and twist it broken. He wobbles to the ground biting his lips to not cry out like a coward.

“Bad idea.” I said before pulling the trigger.  The blood splatters around the white furniture and the brown carpet.

I slip the gun back to its harness and turn to leave the crime scene.  Glancing around the room I notice the pink handbag on the coffee table and the wine cup with red lipstick on it. , a woman is in here. She probably saw my face. How did I not notice. I was too careless since i did say this was going to be the last time.

Immediately I run back to the bathroom. I have to get rid of her too. Storming in the bathroom, I pull the shower curtains. Nothing. I check the cabinet, nothing. She’s still here, I just know it.  Stepping back into the bedroom I stand silently to listen to any kind of movement. Near the closet. No, she's in the closet, I hear her muffled sobs.

Yanking the closet door open she shudders and cries loudly.  Shielding her face from me. Well at least she didn’t scream. I drag out her out of the closet and grab a fistful of her long black hair.  Her nails scratches my arm, trying to break free from my grasp. Her cries stop when I put my gun under her chin.

“What did you see?”

She bites her red lips to keep her from sobbing. Her hands grips my risk that held my gun. “I...I…”

I push the gun into her skin she cries,  “I saw nothing. I sa-, saw, nothing.”

Her grip tightens, “I’m bl-blind. I really am. I sa-saw nothing. My name is Kim Boyoung, and I’m B-blind. Please, plea-please don’t kill me.”

Kim Boyoung? 

It can't be you. You don't belong here. 

A/N: Please leave comments! Questions are appreciated.