Kissing Under the Stars

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

*avoids rocks and stones* I know guys, it's been awhile. But! I've got a new couple kissing for you (if you didn't realize from ^^that picture ;) lol)

Bom POV

I held onto TOP's arms as we walked off of the bus and ran into the large store. For our daily challenge, we all had to find one certain unusual item and whoever found it first and got it checked out got to buy whatever five items they each wanted to buy.

And I wanted corn.

I scanned the market and found the sound advertising the seafood. In the seafood section, an elderly woman sat on a mat, cleaning fish. She looked up at us and smiled. TOP and I both courteously bowed to her and I pointed towards her large tank full of octopus. "Annyeohasaeyo ahjumma. Can we buy some of the octopus?"

She smiled, ignoring me and looking at Tabi. "I...I know you! You...you are the Bang Boy! Right? The Bang Boy?"

TOP blushed and nervously chuckled. "Ahjumma, Big Bang..."

"Yes!" She cried out with aegyo, "The Big Bang Boys! Anything for you Big Bang Boy! And I know who you are," she said, looking at me, "You're the girl from the...the...So Nyuh Shi Dae! You are Jung Jessica!"

My smile dropped and I sighed. "No ahjumma. I'm Park Bom! 2NE1's main vocal! Nega je jalga?" The woman frowned and handed us our packaged octopus. "I...I never heard of them."

TOP payed the woman and we walked away. He began to laugh hard and I hit him, frustrated. "Shut up Bang Boy!"

GD POV

"Hey look honey!" I said, wrapping my hand around Dara's waist as we held up our goguma (sweet potatoes). "It's the nice couple next door!" Dara laughed and we waved as Bom and TOP walked by, with their octopus...and the tag on their shirts to announce they've won. I inwardly scowled.

"Hi neighbor!" TOP called out, waving, "Looking good you too!"

"You're wife looks very beautiful!" I yelled.

"As does yours! Bom noona, this is our neighbor and his wife, Kwon Sandara!"

I laughed. "Honey, that's Choi Bom! I hear that she's pregnant!" I yelled back. 

"BWOH?!" Bom called, holding her side as she laughed, careful not to drop her bag of corn. 

"Yah! You guys are so wierd!" Minzy called out as her and Daesung walked up. We all laughed harder, annoying Minzy.

"Oh!" I called out, noticing the Pocky sticks display. "Let's get some! We can play kissing games." I looked at Dara and puckered up my lips, causing her to giggle and nervously back away. "Jiyong, put that back. We can't get it. We didn't win. Seunghyun and Bom did."

Bom grinned. "I already got my corn and I can get four more items."

TOP raised an eyebrow. "And we could add some liquor to make the game more interesting." Bom smiled and looked up at him, nodding. "C'mon!" She called out, running to my side and pulling me so we could go find some alchol. 

"Unnie!" Minzy called out, "I can't drink!" Bom turned to wink at the maknae. "Doesn't mean you can't kiss!"

"Oh ottoke!" Minzy cried out, burying her head into Daesung's side.

Seungri POV

"RUN, RUN, RUN!" I cried out as In Ah and I ran down two aisles and his behind the pumpkin display. We fell to the ground and held our sides as we howled with laughter. "Oh my god! I can'ty believe you did that! That was so-"

"WHERE ARE THEY?! WHERE ARE THE TWO RASCALS?!" I peered behind the pumpkins to see an old ahjussi, about late 40s earl 50s, running around franticaaly, wiping egg off of his bald head.

In Ah and I had gotten bored while sitting on the bus, waiting for the other teams to come out, so we came in and began daring each other. And somewhere down the road, I ended up throwing eggs at different targets and accidentally hit a cranky old man who started to chase us, yelling all types of curses.

The yelling quieted down and eventually the man walked away. I helded In Ah to her feet and we looked around he store. "Next dare?" I watched a young girl, about 20 years old, walk by in short shorts and a crop top. Her eyes connected with mine and she winked and walked off. I watched as she walked away and In Ah's jealous eyes followed her too.

"I choose her." Unexpectedly, In Ah pointed to another woman, an old ahjumma who was picking out groceries. "Her?! Ew, she's probably middle aged! With kids!"

"I don't care," In Ah shrugged, "I want you to seduce her, big boy. Make her love you."

I gulped and looked towards the woman and walked towards her. "Um, annyeo noona."

The woman turned around and her eyes widened. "OMO! Big Bang's maknae Seungri! Little Seunghyun! Omo! Omo! Oh my gosh!" My eyes widened as the woman began to fangirl more than any other teenage girl I've ever met. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed my neck. 

"Make me yours. Right now. Here, in the store." She began to tug my head down towards hers and I started freaking out. "Yah! You crazy ahjumma! ANIYO! ANIYO!" 

"YAH!" I turned around as the woman let me go to see the bald headed man, with egg still dripping down his head. "Get off of my wife!"

WIFE?! I groaned and began to run quickly as both the cranky man and the ahjumma chased me around the store. Life being Seungri was never easy...

Dara POV

I stood by the bus with my jacket zipped all the way up, shivering with each cold wind that blew by. After buying the candy sticks and alchol, Bom also bought me some chocolate candies, my favorite kind.

GD looked at me and offered me a smile. "Noona, it's oklay if you don't want to play. You don't have to. Chaering and Yongbae will be there with us too though, so..."

"No, I-I'm fine with it." I nodded, blushing and looking up at the night sky, watching th stars.

GD frowned and looked up at the sky as well. "You don't want to kiss me?"

I blushed and looked at him. "What!?"

He looked down at me and shrugged, "You don't want to kiss me." Stating it this time, as if it were a fact.

I shook my head. "Ah, mhm, no- I never...I never said that-"

"Because I want to kiss you."

My eyes shot up and looked into his, admiring the reflection of the stars in them. "What? You want to-"

"Shh.." GD whispered as he pulled me to him, capturing my lips with his. My eyes fluttered close and my arms moved up to wrap around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Ssantoki, did you want- Oh..." I pulled away from GD and wiped my mouth, looking down. Bom looked from me to GD, to me and back to GD, her jaw to the floor, still eating her corn. "Uh, I-I...Mianhe...I didn't mean to...interrupt."

Bom began to giggle and ran off back to the store.

-Later that night-

I came in from the shower and wrapped my hair in the towel as I began to pull clothes out of my dresser. Bom sat on the bed and watched me dress as she brushed her hair.

"Stop watching me like that," I muttered, "You look like a creepy old ahjussi."

Bom shrugged and gave me a knowing smile before breaking into a fit of giggles.

"Yah! Shut up! No one told you to comment!"

Bom smirked at me with her bright, smiling eyes. "I didn't even! Nuh un, no ma'am, not me! I'm as quiet as a mouse in a house on Christmas Eve! My lips are as zipped as a Ziploc bag and -"

"OKAY! OKAY! Do your worst Bom, just know that he kissed me first and-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't believe it! I told you, I told you! You two are so adorable! Ah kya! Chinca, aigoo, omo! Daebak! Daebak!" I giggled as Bom squeezed me in a hug. I hugged her back and we jumped around in a cricle like two chodings.

"Ah, how romantic. Daragon, a couple made in heaven!"

"What did you say?" I asked, "Daragon? Ah, I knda like it...Daragon."

"Omo!" Bom cried out as she grabbed her phone. I ran behind her and we both read the text aloud.

Meet us as 1:00 AM. You bring the shot glasses, we got the booze. P.S. Bring chapstick ;) ;)

~~~

OMO! Daragon's first kiss!

So let's see, so far we have: ChaeTae, check. Daragon, check. So all we have left is Daezy and Topbom. Who do you think will kiss first? A lot of people say Daezy is adorable, but Topbom is about to get very tipsy *wink, wink*

Yay for up coming kisses and drinking games!!!

~~~

Teaser:

Bom POV

I held the cookie between my teeth and pulled my hair behind my ears. I looked into *BLANK*'s eyes and winked as I puckered up, holding the cookie now between my pink lips. *BLANK* grabbed onto the cookie with their lips and we began to move closer as the cookie disappered between our oncoming lips. Everyone cheered, holding up their shot glasses as we pulled in closer and closer and...