Author's Note!

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

 

Hello! Hola! Annyeonghasaeyo! Konnichiwa! Ni Hao! Al Salaam a'alaykum! Aloha! Bonjour! Guten tag! Jambo!Kumusta!

How was everyone's day??

I had a great day. Tired, but it was still a good day. And tomorrow's Friday! *insert 'Rebeca Black' song here*

But I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Your comments were so awesome and just made me smile and last chapter, I got the most comments than for any other chapter! Yay!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And because I'm in such a good mood, I want to give you all a.....

DUN DUN...

DUN DUN...

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

A TEASER! YAY! 

Here ya go guys!

~~

TOP POV

I poured the shot glass and handed it to Bomwith a wink. She blushed and held the drink up to her lips and with a quick tip of her head, the drink was gone.

"Hyung, it's your turn now!" Everyone cheered as GD looked at the iPad and read aloud a question, "MBLAQ, popular boy band, debutted with what song?" Seunghyun smiled and started laughing.

"He obviously doesn't hold his liquor well," Seungri teased.

"Yah! You don't know this?" Dara scolded, crossing her arms. I looked to Bom and raised an eyebrow. 

"Wanna help me out?" Eeryone began to shout in protest as Bom began to lean in towards me, trying to whisper the answer.

"That's it, it's wrong. Flip the coin." Chaerin grabbed the coin and tossed it in the air. "TAILS!" Everyone wooted and whistled as Daesung passed a pepero stick. "Choose your partner wisely." I smirked at him and waved my pepero at Bom.

"You got me into this. And now, you're getting me out." The group began to whistle as Bom moved next to me and pulled her hair behind her shoulders. I took the cookie between my lips and held it out for her to grab onto the other end...

~~

So....?

Leave me your love! And if all goes well, the next chaper will be...

And yes, I'm in a very KARA mood today :)

Bye bye! Adios! Annyong! Sayounara! Zai Jian! Ma'a ssalama! Aloha! Au revoir! Wiedersehen! Kwaheri! Paalam!

*I hope you enjoyed my use of the many languages! If you're home country's language was left out, tell me and I'll use it to open up my next chapter! 

**If you're also subscribed to Iced Coffee and Sugar Kisses, the next chapter will be all of this with a ICSK related teaser. So go check that out too!