Into Pieces

For Your Happiness

Chapter 29:

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

*Lee Fashion Industries*

 

"Vice President Hyeri~!" A female voice called her from behind.

Hyeri turned around with a slight smile on her face.

"Yes... Miss Yoon..."

"Your mother, the president of the company insists that you spend one more day off today..."

Hyeri was a bit confused.

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know why... but she told me to tell you that..."

Hyeri nodded.

"Arasso. Thank you."

The official bowed and walked away within a few seconds.

 

*Well... What should I do today then?* Hyeri thought to herself. After thinking for a few miutes, she decided where to go.

 

And she was off to her destination.

 

Hyeri went to buy lunch for Luhan. She was planning on surprising him at work. She walk out of the store, holding a large lunchbox on her hand. She lifted it up to her face and took a good look at it. She unknowingly smiled.

*It's been so long since I've done this before.* She thought to herself ad drove off to the Xi Corporations Building.

 

Once she arrive there, she noticed that it was almost sunset and there wasn't as many people as usual at Xi Corporations. She slowly went into Luhan's office, finding it empty. She decided to ask a nearby official.

 

"Oh! Official Jung~!" She called out to Luhan's closest business buddy.

Official Jung smiled and waved as Hyeri came up to him.

"How are you, Official Jung?" Hyeri asked friendily.

"Not bad, what about you, Miss Hyeri?"

"Doing fine... And by any chance, do you know where Luhan went?"

Official Jung thought for a few moments.

"He's at business party right now. The company is celebrating about their new business partner."

"Oh... I see... Thank you..." Hyeri looked a bit disappointed and was almost about to walk away until she was stopped.

"Miss Hyeri..." Official Jung interrupted her. His smile turned into a frown as he recalled yesterday's incident with Yi Lin. Hyeri smiled at him politely and waited for him to talk. Her smile can melt almost anyone's heart, inncluding Official Jung's.

*Is Luhan really cheating on her?* He asked himself

 

"By any chance... Have you and Vice President Luhan been fighting?" He asked her.

Hyeri grew curious and confused.

"No... Why do you think that?"

"Because other official including myself have had some suspicions."

Hyeri went closer to him.

"Suspicions... Tell me about them..."

"You see... There's this other woman claiming to Luhan's girlfriend and according to his shocked expression when they exchanged looks. He seems to know her." Official Jung explained.

Hyeri blinked, having suspicions.

"And..." He added, "Both of them will be at the celebration tonight."

"Where is the celebration?" Hyeri immendiately asked.

"The 10th floor's grand room." Official Jung navigated and Hyeri was off after saying her Thank You's.

 

 

~

 

 

*10th floor Grand Room*

 

Almost all officials and employees of both, Xi Corporations and Huang Incorporated have attened the party. They celebrated with alchohol and lengthy conversations. Luhan definitely wasn't having a good time. He was sitting on an empty sofa, boringly drinking a cup of iced tea until a slim female reached his side. He looked over, realzing that is was Yi Lin. She was wearing a skin-tight dress, not even half way to her knees. She was wearing heavy make-up and was sitting dangerously close to Luhan.

"Get away from me..." Luhan mumbled coldly to her.

She smirked, but didn't obey him, scooching closer and closer. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders and traces his deer-like face with her free hand. She was only a couple inches away from his face. He could feel her breath touching his skin, and he was getting really annoyed. He pushed her off of him.

"I don't want to deal with you, Yi LIn. Leave me alone."
She rolled her eyes.

"You know that I can do much better than, Hyeri. You knew that even before I went to prison, am I right?"

Luhan shook his head. Facing Yi LIn coldly, he staright out shot at her....

"You stand no chance against Hyeri. Hyeri will always be 1 billion times better than you."

Yi Lin's anger rose rapidly. She skipped to the last few steps of her plan. When Luhan excused himself, Yi Lin took his iced tea, and grabbed a plastic bag from her purse. Inside the bag, was some sort of powder, which Yi Lin sprinkled all over Luhan's drink. Before he returned, Yi Lin naturally went back to her seat.

"Oppa... Why don't you drink some soju?" She asked.

"Because I am in no situation to be..." Luhan answered.

"Alright... but at least drink something..."

Luhan held up his tampered cup of Ice tea and held it front of Yi Lin.

"I have a drink..." He informed her.

"Then drink it."

 

She smirked as he put the glass cup to his mouth, drinking the substances inside. Within a few minutes, Luhan was dizzy, drowsy, and knocked out.

Yi Lin smiled to herself as she noticed that her plan worked. *Goodnight, Luhan*

 

(A/N: SHE DIDN'T KILL LUHAN~! Lol... I was a bit worried you might think that.)

 

The rest of the people in the celebration left as sunset was approaching... (Yes, Hyeri would have been talking to Official Jung by now, she didn't

hear anything yet.) Luhan's father walked up to Yi Lin and the knocked out Luhan, thinking that he was just sleeping.

"I'll go bring him home..." He insisted, but Yi Lin refused.

"Aniyo, Mr. President. I can handle this. I'll just wait for him to wake up. He just drank too much, he'll be alright"

Mr. Xi grew suspicious.

"That's odd... He rarely ever drinks."

"Well... you better get going too, Mr. Xi. Don't worry, I'll take care of Vice President Luhan."

 

Mr. XI nodded and slowly left the room to Yi Lin and Luhan.

 

Once the door closed behind him, Yi Lin felt the feeling of victory inside of her. Knowing that Luhan was asleep, she laid beside him on the sofa, wrapping his arm around her and hugging him, soon closing her eyes to rest. *Serves you right, Hyeri*

 

 

~

 

 

Hyeri ran jogged around the 10th floor, searching for the grand room. As she saw Mr. Xi walk to a direction, her instinct led her to a room that he left. She slowly approached the large doors of the grand room and carefully peeked through the tiny opening. She didn't see Luhan anywhere, but once her gaze led to a certain side, she saw Luhan and something else that she never wanted to see.

She felt her body grow weak and her knees wobble. Tears uncontrollably fell out of her eyes at the sight of...

Luhan... He's asleep... embracing none other than Huang Yi Lin.

 

Out of all people in the world, it had to Yi Lin. Huang Yi Lin.
Hyeri covered and nose with her hand to prevent her from making any sound, but her eyes cried mercilessly. She weakly walked away from the door, leaving her husband, leaving her trust, leaving broken pieces of her heart.

 

~

 

I'm sorry guys... For having Hyeri suffer from Yi Lin :( I feel bad for her too

 

Thank you guys soo much for reading and I really hope that you are enjoying~! I love all of you soo much, chingus~! Saranghaeyoo~! <3

 

New Upvoters:

 

liyumekdi

 

Thank you soo much for supporting and enjoying the story~! If you want me to upvote any of YOUR stories, make sure to let me know(: Thank you chingu~! Saranghaeyooo <3