Wedding night (2Min version)

Jonghyun have a changed Of heart?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! 
ING AT THE END! DO NOT HATE ON ME! I'M SORRY! 
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho carried Taemin back to their room and threw Taemin onto the rose petal covered bed. "Taeminnie~ I shall mark you as mine right now." Minho looked at the younger boy under him and smirk. "You look so cute now. Like a little prey under me." He said, caressing the younger's cheek.

"H-hyung~ shouldn't we go back? We just left without saying a thing..." Taemin said. "No worries. Kibum will solve it." The older tug his suit jacket off as he his shirt, leaning down to kiss the younger. Taemin wraps his arms around his husband's neck, kissing back.

"Hyung~ help me get this off please?" Taemin whispers softly as he points to the dress. "Gladly." Minho immediately help Taemin the and remove the dress only to find his wife in lacy and a see-through lingerie dress. "My wife is waiting for this i see~" Minho said as he throws the dress to the floor as he hovers above Taemin, rubbing his lean hip as he kisses the latter's lips gently, but slowly deepens the kiss as he pushes his tongue into the younger's mouth, and explore the wet cavern.

Minho slowly slide a hand up the lingerie and play with the cute as he continue to kiss Taemin. He slightly pull away from the kiss as he pushes the lingerie up, to and on the left out as he pinch and twist the other one. Gently biting the , drawing a soft moan from Taemin.

"Minho oppa~" Taemin moaned. Minho smirked at the word 'oppa' Taemin uses it when he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter