Jonghyun's proposal~

Jonghyun have a changed Of heart?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key was sad about what Jonghyun said. It was all acting.. He was just making use of him. Chuckling, he let Jonghyun's hand go, "I was just kidding~ It's already 'tomorrow' go do your stuff when the sun comes up." He gets up to go back to his bed, but something caught his eyes. A small black box on Jonghyun's night stand. He won't ever belong to me now... I have no more chances... He thought.

The next day

"Jinki!" Jonghyun shouted "Can you listen to me?"

"Hmph! No! Even though I heard what you said last night, but You were all touchy with Key! Plus! You made me cry my heart out every night!" Onew blurted.

"You what? You heard what I say last night? You mean... " Jonghyun was confused.

"Hmph! You know what I mean!" Onew ran off, rushing to his schedule.

Later at night

"Jinki? Can we go out together? I need to talk to you privately."Jonghyun pleaded.

"Ok. Anyway its our Annivasaryy, lets go on a date. I was about to go over and tell you."Onew giggles, combing his hair straight.

Jonghyun immediately grinned. "Lets go my princess~"

Jonghyun and Onew went to a restraurant that they both love a lot. Than, they went to a nearby amusement park to play till they were tired. By the time they were tired, it was already 11 pm. Their annivasary is going to end in an hour. They went to a nearby Park, remembering about Jonghyun's talk.

"Jinki...." Jonghyun knelt down.

"J..Jonghyun?" Onew panicked.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter