Jongyu's wedding~~ Wait No! 2Min too?!

Jonghyun have a changed Of heart?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It have been about 2 days after the proposal. Jongyu was back to being touchy all again. But its not only them. 2Min's love have blossomed too....

Minho knew that Taemin loves to do extreme sport. He likes them too, but with a limit. But for Taemin, he is willing to do something he would never do. Kiss and propose to Taemin in the air. Right. You did read correctly, and I didn't type wrongly, In the sky.
Thinking it was just another date, Taemin was oblivious like Onew. Until it was their turn to skydive, Minho said,"Taemin baby, I have something to tell you" and pulled Taemin into the blue sky. He hugged the younger and kissed him deeply on the lips, and let out their parachute. "Lee Taemin, will you marry me?" Minho said as they reaches the ground. Taemin just stared at the older, grinning,"I must be the most lucky boy on earth~~ Getting a proposal in the sky is so romantic~ Of course I'll marry you~" Taemin said and reach up to hug Minho's neck. The passers-by and other skydivers started clapping and congratulated them.

When they went back home

"Where the heck have you guys been?!" Key blowed his top. "We have work tomorrow! And it's so late already, you guys better not complain that you are tired tomorrow!"
"SHUT UP! MY JINKI IS TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Jonghyun yelled from his room which is shared with Onew.
"I swear he is the one that is making Onew hyung can't sleep" Taemin giggled.
"I heard you Lee Taemin!" Jonghyun walked out the room with a cute bunny onew behind him, who is rubbing his eyes, pouting slightly.
"So is everyone here? I have something to announce" Minho s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter