An intruder? Key?

Jonghyun have a changed Of heart?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 12 midnight. Onew's cries and sniffles echoes in the dorm. Key Changed room with Onew since onew said he wanted time alone. 2Min heard Onew's cries, They went to Onew's room, trying to open the door, only finding it lock.
"Onew Hyung! Open up! Don't do Anything Dumb in there!" Taemin shouted, banging and kicking the door. Minho fumbles around cabinets, drawers, trying to find the extra key. But, he found nothing. Because Onew took the extra key. Taemin and Minho tries to persuade Onew to come out of his room... But where is Key and Jonghyun?

Jonghyun's POV

"Onew Hyung! Open up! Don't do anything Dumb in there!" I heard Taemin shouted. Jinki was Doing something stupid?! I panicked. I tried to run out of the room to find my Jinki. But a pair of arms pull me back onto my bed, Key jumped on top of me and kiss me open mouthed. What The Heck!? Kibum? I tried to push Key off me but Key cuffed my wrists on the head board.
"YAH! KIM KIBUM! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed.
"Aww~ But Jonggie~ aren't you so touchy in the morning? What happened now?" Key Said, slowly moving his hands down my body, getting closer to my clothed member.
"What the Heck?! That was All a ing act! Its a surprise for tomorrow! For Jinki! Its Our Annivasary tomorrow!" I yell, making sure Key heard every word I say.
Onew's POV

"Aww~ But Jonggie~ aren't you so touchy in the morning? What happened now?" I heard Key said as I walk out of my room. Crying even harder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter