Why Jonghyun Why?!

Jonghyun have a changed Of heart?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were on the bus, getting ready to get of it with confidence for their concert.
But something was wrong. The normal sitting, manager with Key, Taemin with Minho and of course, Jonghyun with his new lover Onew.But than, Onew had to sit with the manager as Jonghyun wanted to sit with Key. Taemin and Minho is curious why. 

"Hyung, Why don't you want to sit with Onew hyung?" Taemin ask Jonghyun, popping out from the back Of Jonghyun's headrest.
"No reason, just want to be with Key for today." Jonghyun said coolly.
Onew who is in front of Jonghyun, heard what he said, and was upset. But most importantly, he was confused, Why did his new boyfriend do that? And now, Onew is determined to find out why.

Onew kept keeping a distance between him and Jonghyun, so Jonghyun won't notice he is spying. But, 2Min notice therefore, they went up to Onew and asked.
"Hyung! What happened to you and Jonghyun hyung?" Minho ask.
"I... I don't know too.... Have I done anything wrong?" Onew said.
"Hyung, I'm sure you didn't. No worries, Minnie and I will help you solve this case." Minho said giving Onew a reassuring pat on the back. 
"But, if you want to deal with it quicker, you could just go up to Jonghyun hyung and ask him!" Taemin said, skipping away, to get ready for his solo.
"Hyung, Minnie is right, You might want to try to ask Jonghyun hyung yourself. I'll take my leave first." Minho said walking away, leaving Onew alone.
they are right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter