love, love, love

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ It’s quite a relief, isn’t it?

That I came to know you,

that we came to fall in love, love, love, love.”

“Yoona, forgive me, okay?” Lu Han reiterates his words when she remains silent. Lu Han gets up and tosses the tray of porridge on the night stand before pulling her closer against him.

“I promise I won’t ever make you feel bad again.” He fondly tousles her head, tilting his head with a sweet smile.

“Don’t make promises when one day you’ll end breaking it,” she voices out in a slow voice. “Promises are meant to be broken, after all.”

Lu Han lets out gasp of surprise and takes his fingers away from her head. “Then what do you want me to do if I cannot make a promise?”

Yoona listens to his deep sigh as he lowers his head; he seems to be at a loss of ideas to make her believe that things like this will not ever happen in future.

Yoona runs her fingers to his chin, slowly raising it up so he will look into her orbs.

“Fine, I’ll forgive you this time.”

Lu Han has his pair of eyes widened, flabbergasted. “A-are you serious?” he gasps. “You’re not joking, right?”

She chortles playfully, totally entertained by his surprised, baby-faced look. “Yes, I’m serious and not joking.”

Lu Han has no words to say and hugs her tightly. “Thank you, Yoona! I’ll take care of you starting today and let’s go home right now!”

The embrace gets tightened to the extent Yoona feels like choking. “Let me go first of all!”

“Sorry. I hugged you too tightly,” he mutters, bursting out laughing as their bodies entangle.

She puckers her lips. “Anyway, can you drive me home when you’re still in this condition?”

“I can!” he answers smugly, paying no heed that he is still stick with his fever.

“You’re still sick, B,” she warns. “I’ll come back home tomorrow and for today, I’ll call cab to take you home-”

Her statement goes unfinished as Lu Han has taken an initiative to pull her at the top of his body. Although he is feeling unwell, getting his wife at the top of him is just plain easy.

“W-what are you doing?” Yoona’s face heats up. “Let me go at once!”

“I won’t,” he says coolly, looping his arms around his waist tightly and he screws his eyes shut to savour the moment with his dearest wife. Three days away without looking at her beautiful face, pulling her into his embrace and touching her feels like he was in hell.

As stated aforementioned, his life without Im Yoona is like he has lost a part of him.

Yoona, despite was against his abrupt act at first, eventually gives in and places her head on his chest. She later closes her eyes and a smile naturally takes its place upon her lips.

After a few minutes staying in the position, Lu Han feels kind of tired and turns her sideways – hands still wrapping around her waists and so does her.

“Do you miss me when I’m away from you?” he questions while staring into her eyes.

Yoona nods, mildly embarrassed. “You?”

“I miss you,” Lu Han says briskly. “A lot.”

“Me too.” She beams in significance.

“You know,” he starts again. “I’d usually hug you when we sleep but when you were gone, I had no choice but to hug the bolster.”

Yoona lets out a comical chuckle. “I guess you were lonely for these three days without me, weren’t you?”

“A lot.” He clicks his tongue. “But, since we’re going to live together again, I don’t need to hug the bolster anymore cause’ I’ve gotten you back. For the record, bolster can’t do anything to me. Stiff and motionless.”

“You’re different, jagiya. You can respond to my hug and we can do further than-”

“Okay, stop right there!” she cuts him off, getting totally uncomfortable and flushed.

Lu Han simply chuckles and caresses her cheeks lovingly. “Alright, alright.”

“By the way, I was wondering why you forgive me just like that.”

“Why would you want to know?”

“Because I am curious and want to know the reasons.” A handsome grin spreads across his face. “Now, tell me or I’ll kiss you passionately!”

She sticks her tongue out before proceeding, “Your card. I was deeply touched by the postscript.”

“Like I guess beforehand!” He feels like he has just won a trophy. “You said you didn’t notice the card!”

“Well, I lied about it,” she answers casually.

“Still, why the postscript?” He frowns. “What about the main content?”

Yoona scoffs. “The main content’s too cheesy, B! I can’t stand reading those lines!”

“Really?” He scratches his nape, dumbstruck. “I thought you’d like the quotes. I spent some time searching on the web.”

“The postscript is much better. I felt touched when I read it.”

Reconciliation means you will take another chance and open up your heart all over again because you love your spouse that much.

“Whatever it is, I’m happy that we’re now back together.” Lu Han places a subtle kiss on her forehead. “I love you a lot, have always loved you and will always love you till eternity. Till death do us apart.”

“I love you too-”

“Oops!” Jessica’s jaw drops at the not-for-kids scene as she slides the door open. “I didn’t mean to-”

“It’s okay,” Lu Han says abruptly. “We were just cuddling and stuff.”

Yoona whacks him in the chest upon his casual answer and is unable to look at Jessica directly. She is utterly bashful at the moment. She simply hides her face next to her husband’s chest.

“Oh, I see.” Jessica smiles reassuringly and is genuinely relieved that both of them have made up at last. Her husband, Jinki, would be the happiest person ever once he knows about this happy news. Their house would not be invaded by anyone again in future.

“I was just going to say that I’ll get going to work with Jinki now!” she says and before shutting the door close, she throws them another set of words.

“You two can continue where you just left!”

“Okay,” he chuckles. “We’re going to have afterwards!”

“Yah!” Yoona hits him again in shock of his words.

///

The sight of her older sister-like friend renders her confused. Although she is busy managing the flower stocks for this month, Naeun could evidently see how wide her smile is as she keeps staring at the beautiful diamond ring.

“Unnie,” she calls after her. “Why are you smiling so brightly?”

Eunji is shocked that the younger female asks her such a question when she was spacing out. “Oh, uhm, I-”

“Kyungsoo must have proposed her, so that’s why she seems so happy right now!” On the spur of the moment, Taemin plops down on the chair next to his girlfriend.

“Oh my god!” Naeun gasps. “Is it true that Kyungsoo oppa proposed you, unnie?!”

Eunji squirms when both of them are drawn into curiosity. She should not have looked at the ring like a mad girl and out of everything; she should have not dropped by Taeun’s Flower Shop today after office hour!

“When someone remains silent means she’s saying the truth,” Taemin pipes in with a laugh.

Unable to hide the delightful news anymore, she nods in agreement. “Yes... Kyungsoo has proposed me last night.”

“Oh my God, unnie!” Naeun jumps out of her seat in excitement, as if she was the one that got proposed. “You’re now Mrs. Do!”

Eunji lets out a chuckle. “I still am not Mrs. Do, Naeun-ah.”

“Naeun-ah, Eunji’s now a fiancé of Kyungsoo,” her boyfriend notes.  “She’ll be soon-to-be Mrs. Do.”

“Anyway, when will you two get married?” questions Naeun.

“I’m not sure when we’re still in the midst of planning everything,” she explains briefly. “However, we’ll tie the knot within this month!”

“I’m happy for you, unnie!” Naeun gets up to embrace her. “After all, it’s your dream to get married before you hit 30!”

Eunji bursts out laughing. “I know, right?”

“I am curious how he proposed you, Eunji-ah,” Taemin pitches in. Who knows he can use Kyungsoo’s proposal method once he has enough savings to marry Naeun.

Beating around the bush, Eunji prefers to start with a meaningful smile.

///

“Eunji,” he starts solemnly, “I definitely am not a romanticist, so I’ll get straight to the point.”

“What... is it?”

He reaches the ring box from his pocket with nervous hand (he took it back from the waiter just now with the reason of going to the washroom) and opens it to show the diamond ring to his girlfriend.

“Will you... marry me?”

It takes ten seconds for Jung Eunji to digest his words slowly. She is flustered of his sudden proposal. Of course she is happy that Kyungsoo wants to marry her, but it happens all of a sudden.

“Eunji...?” Kyungsoo is wary when she suddenly trails into silence. “Are you still here?”

“... yes I am.”

“Then why were you suddenly stop talking to me?” he asks, a tad upset. “Do you not like the fact that I’m proposing you tonight or do you not like the blunt way of my proposal... or by any chance, do you not like this diamond ring?”

“None of them, Kyungsoo,” she sighs. “I was just.... just shocked.”

“Shocked?” A chuckle escapes from his lips. “Are you shocked because I proposed you behind your knowledge?”

“Kind of.”

“Still, let’s get married.” His answer is serious and convincing. “I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore. I do want to keep staying next to you, but as a husband – a long-lasting position.”

“Still, if you want to think about this first, I’d have nothing to say,” he laughs bitterly. “I will still wait for you, Eunji.”

She draws in her breath, ready to give him a final answer. “Alright. Let’s get married.”

Kyungsoo is surprised. “Really? You mean it?”

“Did my face look like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter