Gabriel

How to Seal a Deal

When Ken arrived at the dorm he saw Ravi and N tied up sitting on the couch. Before he could do anything Leo grabbed him with inhuman strength and also tied him up. Ken gritted his teeth. He couldn’t do anything, yet.

Hongbin searched N and found his phone and quickly texted Hyuk. He grinned and his eyes turned red, Leo did the same.

Their manager was banging on the door from inside his room, yelling at them to let him out.

“He’s annoying me. Leo, get rid of him,” Hongbin commanded. He nodded and entered the manager’s room. Not soon after that there was a cut off scream and the sound of breaking bones. Leo walked back out, wiping the blood on his hands off on his jeans.

N gasped when he saw the manager’s head on the floor. Ravi paled at the sight while Ken started shaking with anger.

‘Those demons! No, not yet. I have to wait.’

Ken was confused by how tame Leo was acting. Hongbin certainly had some kind of power over him. The demons slowly grew impatient and the smell of sulphur intensified with the minute.

Not long after Hyuk finally arrived.

“Sanhyuk, it has almost been ten years since our deal. I think it’s time for you to pay,” the crossroad demon grinned and showed his red eyes. Hyuk could hear his hellhound growl next to him, excited to rip him to shreds.

“Hyuk, what is he talking about? What deal?” N pleaded.

“Yes Hyuk, why don’t you tell them what you did to get into vixx?” Leo sneered. Instead of letting his head hang Hyuk stood up straight and looked the three unaware members in the eyes and spilled his story.

He told them about ten years ago. How desperate he was for talent and fame. An old friend told him these rumours about people getting their dream life after they came back from a night at a crossroad. He quickly gathered the ingredients and did the ‘ritual’. With that he had summoned Hongbin and sealed a deal with him.

“I sold my soul to become who I am now, and today is the day to pay. These were the best years of my life, so I thank you for that,” Hyuk turned to the two demons and glanced at the clock. He only had a few minutes left. “Before I pay, can I request something?”

“Like what?”

“What we did ten years ago,” Hyuk answered. Ken couldn’t take it any longer and took silver looking blade from under his clothes and cut through the ropes that tied him.

Leo quickly turned around to attack him. However, before he could hurt him in any way the blade impaled him.

“I’m saved from the king,” were the last words he muttered before his body glowed up from the inside, indicating that the demon died.

So that was it. Leo had pissed of Crowley, the king of hell and Hongbin was there to protect him. On the other hand, Ken couldn’t care less. With two quick stabs he also got rid of the two hellhounds. He turned around to see Hongbin with a terrified expression on his face. The demon started trembling.

“That blade, that means you’re an… please spare me!” Hongbin backed away. It was a first for Ken to see a demon scared, but the crossroad ones were all cowards.

Hyuk stared at his hyung; he’d never seen him like that. Ken gave off a beaming aura of power and grace that scared him.

“I won’t spare an abomination like you,” he spat and stabbed the demon right through his head. An agonizing scream escaped Hongbin’s lips before he lit up and died. “You probably already figured out that I’m not Ken,” he grinned. Hyuk didn’t dare to answer because of the blade in whoever it was his hand and neither did Ravi and N. They didn’t want to end up like the two demons.

“Who are you?” Ravi finally asked.

“I’ve been called a lot of things, but call me Gabriel,” he smiled and tucked the blade in his sleeve as he walked up to the two tied up members. Instead of freeing them he touched their forehead with two fingers, causing them to pass out.

“What did you do to them?” Hyuk started to panic. He didn’t know if this so called Gabriel was better or worse than Hongbin.

“Calm down, kid. Do you even know how much of a pain in the you are? You sold your ing soul to scum like that? Just know that I’m not going to play bodyguard again,” spoke with an annoyed undertone.

“Why were you protecting me anyway?”

“It’s the job of an archangel to protect the prophet. So you better buckle your seatbelt because it’s one hell of a tough ride. You do not know how long we’ve waited for a new prophet after Kevin,” Gabriel sighed and dragged Hyuk out of the dorm. He struggled a little bit, unwilling to leave the other members alone in the bloody dorm.

What would the police think if they found them? They’d think he and Ken killed everyone and ran away. Hyuk saw his career shatter right in front his face.

He kept asking Gabriel questions and the archangel answered all of them unwillingly.

“Why me?” the angel grumbled and stuck a lollipop in Hyuk’s mouth to shut him up.

“Believe me, I wish I knew,” with those words he laid his hand on Hyuk’s shoulder and the two disappeared.

 

Not long after the police found the crime scene, Hyuk was right. However, N and Ravi kept on rambling about demons and deals, but that got written of as Posttraumatic stress disorder. They looked everywhere for Hyuk and Ken, but the two were never seen again in South Korea. Vixx was soon disbanded with two dead, two murderers on the run and two unstable members.

 


Yay for Gabriel! Okay now this story if officially done.

Do you like this ending more or the original one?